Subject: Fwd: You have new messages in Group: Livesalesman Team
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2023 03:18:21 +0000

Who is this agent again??

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Freshconnect <[email-masked]>
Date: 1 April 2023 at 00:32:13 GMT+5:30
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Subject: You have new messages in Group: Livesalesman Team

[https://assets1.freshconnect.io/static/images/fulllogo.png]

Hey Deeksha ,

You have new message(s) in this group.

Livesalesman Team

M

image.png (43.5 KB)

Mohammad Shababe Quamar

M

Hi Team, Please attention!!! Why are we still rasing our ticket with Fareye?

Mohammad Shababe Quamar

M

@nikhil.bishnoi @manish.kumar @apoorv

Mohammad Shababe Quamar

Join the conversation now <https://landmarkgroup2.freshconnect.io/dm/1220024?message=261983879130275840>
Collaborate on the go!
[https://freshconnect-staging-ember-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/static/images/App_Store_2.png] <https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/freshconnect-by-freshworks/id1449251975?mt=8>       [https://freshconnect-staging-ember-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/static/images/Play_Store_2.png]  <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freshworks.freshconnect>

Please do not reply to this email as it is automated and cannot be responded to.

powered by Freshconnect, Freshworks Inc.