Subject: Re: INCOMPLETE CUSTOMER DETAILS-25-JAN-23
From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: malik ismail <[email-masked]>
Cc: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Mohammed Athar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 00:58:54 -0700 (MST)

Hi Malik, 

6187247248 	9138914 	CP 	Name is not Matching 	5564137 	Customer contacted under this ticket id 
6187637617 	9137245 	CP 	account name is not matching 	5627779 	Customer contacted under this ticket id 
6188330527 	9138036 	CP 	IBAN IS INCOMPLETE 	5627799 	Customer contacted under this ticket id 
6188815180 	9138006 	CP 	IBAN IS INCOMPLETE 	5627931 	Customer contacted under this ticket id 
6174032079 	9133001 	max 	PREPAID Transaction not related to COD 		Agent informed to do the needful 
6183948221 	9128002 	CP 	account name is not matching 	5627983 	Customer contacted under this ticket id 
6188671568 	9129000 	CP 	IBAN IS INCOMPLETE 	5628015 	Customer contacted under this ticket id 
6173636206 	9127023 	CP 	INCORRECT IBAN 	5628056 	Customer contacted under this ticket id 
6183838653 	9127015 	CP 	Single Name 	5455232 	The agent asked the complete name on Jan 12 and the cx has not shared the same yet 
6178184220 	8988003 	CP 	Name Not matching 	5481439 	Sheikh Fahd Saad Al-Huwaimel - https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-164435 

Regards, 
Apoorv 

From: "malik ismail" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Mohammed Athar" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2023 10:25:11 AM 
Subject: FW: INCOMPLETE CUSTOMER DETAILS-25-JAN-23 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Apoorv Joshi ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Manish Kumar ] , 

Please do the needful. 

Once any bank details received please raise JIRA to update on Hybris. 

From: Mohammed Athar (TCS) <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2023 9:08 PM 
To: Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Mahmoud <[email-masked]>; HB Customercarefloor <[email-masked]>; HCCustomer Carefloor <[email-masked]>; KSA CCCTeamLeaders <[email-masked]>; HB Customercarefloor <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Rohit Kamath (TCS) <[email-masked]>; Prabhakar Singh <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Tarek Mohamedali <[email-masked]>; Hamza Nouri Ahmad Abu Azzam <[email-masked]>; Ismail Aboukhater <[email-masked]>; Yahia Taha <[email-masked]>; Momen Elmassry <[email-masked]> 
Subject: INCOMPLETE CUSTOMER DETAILS-25-JAN-23 

Hi All, 

Please provide the correct bank details for the below orders to re-process the refund. 

Note: If no details are received in 3 working days will close the tickets 

	

Order Nr. 	

Ticket 	

CONCEPT 	

REJECTION REASON 

6191252238 	

9138919 	

CP 	

Single Name 

6187247248 	

9138914 	

CP 	

Name is not Matching 

6178217886 	

9138314 	

HC 	

IBAN IS INCOMPLETE 

6187637617 	

9137245 	

CP 	

account name is not matching 

6188330527 	

9138036 	

CP 	

IBAN IS INCOMPLETE 

6188815180 	

9138006 	

CP 	

IBAN IS INCOMPLETE 

6189137436 	

9136000 	

CP 	

IBAN IS INCOMPLETE 

6185619744 	

9130006 	

HB 	

IBAN IS INCOMPLETE 

6174032079 	

9133001 	

MAX 	

PREPAID order please check with the TECH TEAM for REFUND 

6165532292 	

9130003 	

HC 	

INCORRECT NAME 

6183808473 	

9127027 	

HC 	

IBAN IS INCOMPLETE 

6183948221 	

9128002 	

CP 	

account name is not matching 

6188671568 	

9129000 	

CP 	

IBAN IS INCOMPLETE 

6175907830 	

9127026 	

HB 	

IBAN & Name IS INCOMPLETE 

6189456428 	

9127025 	

HB 	

INCOMPLETE IBAN 

6173636206 	

9127023 	

CP 	

INCORRECT IBAN 

6183838653 	

9127015 	

CP 	

Single Name 

Thanks & Regards, 

Athar Mohammed, 

Finance Executive-Ecom 

Extn 3183 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com