Subject: Re: Audit Report - Jan 1 - Jan 7, 2023
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Nashwa Elshafey <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Safa Mursel <[email-masked]>, Bidipta Dutta <[email-masked]>, Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>, Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>, "Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed" <[email-masked]>, Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 13:06:14 +0000

Hi Nashwa,

Thank you for sharing the call summary and the scores.

I can confirm that all the process related points we agreed on were shared with both the teams in KSA and India.

Just to let you know, Huma is being removed from the account. We are aware of her quality issues and have done everything possible to help her. However, we notice that her performance is not consistent. Her last day on the project is 20th Jan.

Thanks again

Regards,
Deeksha

________________________________
From: Nashwa Elshafey <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 5:05 PM
To: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>; Safa Mursel <[email-masked]>; Bidipta Dutta <[email-masked]>; Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>; Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>; Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]>; Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Audit Report - Jan 1 - Jan 7, 2023

Dear team,

Please find the below discussed points on the calibration:

  *   Agent can ask the customer to check for his delivered order in case customer contacted us within the same day of delivery , if later agent need to escalate it.
  *   Not to use the check with your neighbors about your order better to ask the customer if he can confirm the delivery through his security or whomever available at home.
  *   For Arabic audits need to ask the agents not to use the Arabic symbols better to use the spoken language in writing.
  *   RGCC Arabic interactions need to be audit by Safa as goggle translate or any translator will not give the right meaning.
  *   Since Safa will do only the Arabic Audits for both so the other auditor should only audit the English interactions and no need to add language column.

Below is the Avg scores for WK’1 after submitting the calibration scores

Ith Team

AVG score

No of interactions

Asma salem

88%

2

Hessah Alsufayyan

88%

2

Abdulrahman alqumea

85%

2

Reenad Alosaimi

83%

2

Hilah Alolayan

80%

2

Shoaa Nfeesah

80%

2

Saud Almutlaq

78%

2

Afnan eyad

50%

2

Grand Total

79%

16

LSM team

Avg score

No of interactions

Khalid

100%

2

Zai

93%

2

Mohamed Almustafa

90%

2

Mohammed Bahashwan

90%

2

Murshed

90%

2

Mais Hasan

90%

2

Mohd. Elbadri

90%

2

Ziena Saeed

90%

2

Abdulqader Ahmed

88%

2

Hamza

88%

2

Reena

88%

2

Mohammad Tawfik

85%

2

Mazen Mohd.

85%

2

Aya

78%

2

Huma Sayed

50%

2

Grand Total

86%

30

[Shape  Description automatically generated with medium confidence]

Thanks,

Nashwa ElShafey

Trainer – Customer Service

+971 55 292 3275

Landmark Group HQ, Marina, Dubai, UAE.

www.landmark.digital<http://www.landmark.digital>

From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2023 11:18 AM
To: Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>
Cc: Nashwa Elshafey <[email-masked]>; Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>; Safa Mursel <[email-masked]>; Bidipta Dutta <[email-masked]>; deeksha <[email-masked]>
Subject: Audit Report - Jan 1 - Jan 7, 2023

CAUTION: External email sender. Use care when clicking on links or opening attachments!

Hi Imran,

PFA audit report between Jan 1 - Jan 7, 2023

Regards,

Apoorv

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com