Subject: Give your startup an edge in 2023 with WeWork Labs Growth Campus 🚀
From: WeWork Labs <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 11:33:09 +0530

Dear Manish,

Here is how you can give your startup an edge in 2023 and gain an
unfair advantage in scaling your business faster.  

Trusted by 280+ founders who are building India's most promising
startups, WeWork Labs Growth Campus offers subsidised workspace +
business acceleration for early stage startups.    

Let’s take a look at how WeWork Labs Growth Campus can help you
scale faster:

Apply to Growth Campus <http://panela.wework.co.in/gtrack?clientid=129931&ul=
BQECW1BcRQlPDldbCkNdS1MWVVgRJA4QWQxXXAtTHVEOWU0MV1kIElAaCk1ZVBR1CkBbXlsBXwRKBgwJSA==&ml=BwgGUx5VRQgHUg8BHw==&sl=cURzHzc2RWp+N0pFAl5QCVlNT1wUCxAIGgZWFgtcTwI=&pp=0&>

You can apply to Growth Campus in 5 simple steps:  

Step 1: Click on ‘Apply to Growth Campus' button to submit your
application Step 2: Choose your start date, location, and duration
Step 3: Once your eligibility is confirmed, sign the All Access
agreement shared with you via emailStep 4: Visit your WeWork location
on the start date to collect your access cardStep 5: Complete your
payment

 

What does Growth Campus All Access membership include? 

Exclusive price of ₹10,000 + taxes per member per month (Market
price: ₹15,000 plus taxes per member)**Choose to work from 40+
WeWork locations across 6 cities in India and 800+ locations globally
Access to hot desks, phone booths, conference rooms & comfortable
lounges
Exclusive access to the WeWork Labs Acceleration Platform **Subject
to terms & conditions, availability & pricing considerations

Looking forward to building your life's work with WeWork Labs! 

Best Regards,

Team WeWork Labs India  

--Click Here to unsubscribe from this newsletter.