Subject: Landmark Agent's Productivity
From: "Nikhil Bishnoi (Google Sheets)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 21:22:34 -0700

New activity in the following document
Landmark Agent's Productivity  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8/edit?usp=comment_email_document&ts=641a8289&usp_dm=false)

2 comments

.
Nikhil Bishnoi
| 189
Maram is working with Ziena's ID

Reply (Reply  
<s+AORGpRd6CebmiRmuVI7uz1Kh4AiEwbfoYHp0R96z6As2GpWndGxa-S6ld-RZWCtVMiu2Rll99kfB-JCbOfx50VEZDUvgJr7to055fHtm7uW040Z2p08MPxl[email-masked]>)
Open  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8/edit?disco=AAAAreDA2v4&usp=comment_email_discussion&ts=641a8289&usp_dm=false)

.
Nikhil Bishnoi
| 377
Fresh agents are working with Reena's ID

Reply (Reply  
<s+AORGpRdjAswjqvBDySA7jwSYIxPKMqdUReQ_EaOpC7v7eycWrpB8huX8ixNvSSArJ4nzZeNq-Tky_pKRcCOqUDqNBs14hIrLoPu3QH-8s16HViZs9sWYFJL[email-masked]>)
Open  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8/edit?disco=AAAAreDA2v8&usp=comment_email_discussion&ts=641a8289&usp_dm=false)

Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

You have received this email because you are a participant in the updated  
items or have subscribed to notifications on Landmark Agent's Productivity  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8/edit?usp=comment_email_document&ts=641a8289&usp_dm=false).  
Change what Google sends you  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/100934644662551220501/docos/notify?ouid=100934644662551220501&id=1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8&title=Landmark+Agent's+Productivity&resourcekey).  
You cannot reply to this email.