Subject: Re: LSM quality report (Nov-22)
From: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>
To: Harshita Parmar <[email-masked]>
Cc: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 05:56:05 -0700 (MST)

From: "Mohd Imran" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Bidipta Dutta" <[email-masked]>, "rossana rass" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Mustehsan Siddiqui" <[email-masked]>, "Nashwa Elshafey" <[email-masked]>, "malik ismail" <[email-masked]>, "Saurabh Dadu" <[email-masked]>, "deeksha" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, December 5, 2022 5:59:33 PM 
Subject: LSM quality report (Nov-22) 

Hi Team, 

Please find below quality scores for Nov -22 for the LSM India team and points we discussed while calibration. 

    * Agents are in hurry to close that chat, once they reply to any query, they should have at least wait for 30 seconds before shooting further assistance. 
    * Each query needs to be addressed and replied to on chats in case the customer asks multiple questions. 
    * Agents are lacking in capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in emails, as these are the basic hygiene for an agent handling email. Many emails have been found with cluttered text in the body. 
    * Agents are missing proper personalization on emails/chats. If needed, refer to hybris to get the customer names, they should not write and capture names from email ids. If no name is retrievable, they can write “Dear customer”. 
    * Syntax issue is still very common in most interactions. 
    * Disposition needs to be proper and accurate, as per the case, product (should always be checkout the site) and project. 

Do share the feedback with the bottom quartile and start doing KSA audits as per the normal process apart from D-SATs. Attached is the quality report. 

	

Agent name 	

Email Score 

Mohammed Bahashwan 	

100% 

Mais Hasan 	

99% 

Ziena Saeed 	

99% 

Hamza 	

99% 

Mohd. Elbadri 	

96% 

Mazen Mohd. 	

95% 

Abdulqader Ahmed 	

94% 

Zai Haq 	

93% 

Mais Said 	

93% 

Mohammed Murshed 	

92% 

Jawa Antakli 	

92% 

Aya Saoud 	

90% 

Huma Sayed 	

87% 

Zeina Abdeen 	

86% 

Sohaib Ahmed 	

83% 

Samer Salmeh 	

83% 

Divyam Jalan 	

81% 

Mohamed Almustafa 	

75% 

Avinash Kumar 	

75% 

Mohammad Tawfik 	

67% 

Shardul Bharadwaj 	

61% 

Md Bahashwan 	

43% 

Grand Total 	

88% 

Regards , 

Mohd. Imran 

Customer Support WEB TEAM. 

Landmark Tower, Dubai 

+971-45172116 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com