Subject: Landmark Agent's Productivity
From: "Nikhil Bishnoi (Google Sheets)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2022 03:00:20 -0800

New activity in the following document
Landmark Agent's Productivity  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8/edit?usp=comment_email_document&ts=63907244&usp_dm=false)

2 comments

.
Nikhil Bishnoi
| 21
Night Shift

Nikhil Bishnoi
1 chat escalation pending

Reply (Reply  
<s+AORGpRcPXb51EeDxIz9uTyVPOLTcTORL5P2fDKVRfdmNmvh8UjpsC7Xo9e7mY8ejpZKcr1FcuOF-8fIVBEBvuNWmvpaW4Ok4swk6BTjtqe5S0Iju9rCoXyx[email-masked]>)
Open  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8/edit?disco=AAAAlIoezDs&usp=comment_email_discussion&ts=63907244&usp_dm=false)

.
Nikhil Bishnoi
| 114
Night Shift

Nikhil Bishnoi
3 chat escalations pending

Reply (Reply  
<s+AORGpReEECLLqiz1MYFazBZCw3_YwCr9mKS-4Vc8a28EoxIhneAUmta6cDn8G4bnlfp0M9AD3_xexkhywGMVC4FFrw_0qJ4K0GLyRf5SYnEWwHwlubcuJnJ[email-masked]>)
Open  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8/edit?disco=AAAAlIoezDw&usp=comment_email_discussion&ts=63907244&usp_dm=false)

Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

You have received this email because you are a participant in the updated  
items or have subscribed to notifications on Landmark Agent's Productivity  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8/edit?usp=comment_email_document&ts=63907244&usp_dm=false).  
Change what Google sends you  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/100934644662551220501/docos/notify?ouid=100934644662551220501&id=1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8&title=Landmark+Agent's+Productivity&resourcekey).  
You cannot reply to this email.