Subject: RE: FLICK DELIVERY NOTE 03/12/2022
From: Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]>
To: Reddy Prasad <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Sanket Sable <[email-masked]>, Midhun Madhu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2022 09:28:16 +0000

Hi Reddy,

Refund has been processed.

++ @Manish Kumar<mailto:[email-masked]> @Apoorv Joshi<mailto:[email-masked]> Please issue 2KWD compensation voucher.

Thanks & Regards,
 [Shape  Description automatically generated with medium confidence]
Shababe Quamar
[[email-masked]]
+971 4 517 4278
Landmark Group HQ, Marina, Dubai, UAE.
www.landmark.digital<http://www.landmark.digital/>

From: Reddy Prasad <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, December 5, 2022 1:00 PM
To: Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Sanket Sable <[email-masked]>; Midhun Madhu <[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: FLICK DELIVERY NOTE 03/12/2022

Dear Shababe

Below mentioned order is lost in transit between courier and FC and we don’t have stock of the same.

While we are checking on the issue customer is chasing on her order, Since no response received it is likely to go to MOC complaint

Please issue refund to customer on priority and also issue KD 2 voucher as compensation

8403068061
96566231876
Sangeeta Chhabria

Please do the needful on priority

Regards

Reddy Prasad

From: Younus Reshi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, December 5, 2022 9:45 AM
To: Reddy Prasad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandeep Shetye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: ecom cskuwait <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: FLICK DELIVERY NOTE 03/12/2022

CAUTION: External email sender. Use care when clicking on links or opening attachments!
Dear Mr Reddy,

As discussed with Mr Sandeep the mentioned order was not received. We have received the order which belongs to posta plus and was returned back to the warehouse.

Also we have been communicating with Mr siva regarding the order but we did not receive it till now.

Please suggest if we can proceed void the order in the Flick platform.

On Mon, Dec 5, 2022 at 9:32 AM Younus Reshi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Please update.

On Sun, Dec 4, 2022 at 4:03 PM Reddy Prasad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Dear Siva

Please update the status of Orders # 8403068061 ASAP

Regards

Reddy Prasad

From: Younus Reshi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, December 4, 2022 3:58 PM
To: ecom cskuwait <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Reddy Prasad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: FLICK DELIVERY NOTE 03/12/2022

CAUTION: External email sender. Use care when clicking on links or opening attachments!
Dear Team,

Any update please we need to update the status of the mentioned order .

On Sat, Dec 3, 2022 at 4:03 PM Younus Reshi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Dear Ecom

The order id 8403068061 Flick did not receive instead we have received one order which belongs to posta plus and was returned back to the warehouse.

On Sat, 3 Dec 2022, 3:30 pm ecom cskuwait, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear @Younus Reshi<mailto:[email-masked]>,

Please be informed the below mentioned orders status ,
8403614671 not belongs to flick requesting to cancel ,
8403068061 belongs to flick – requesting to check – hand overed on dated 28/11/2022.

Partner Reference ID
Phone
Member First Name
ID
Creation Date
REMARKS
8403614671
96566647445
Amani Khaled
3876676
11/30/2022 22:44
FRONTLINE
8403068061
96566231876
Sangeeta Chhabria
3870365
11/27/2022 23:19
FLICK

     Thanks & Regards,

      Siva Prasad

From: Younus Reshi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, December 3, 2022 2:42 PM
To: ecom cskuwait <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: FLICK DELIVERY NOTE 03/12/2022

CAUTION: External email sender. Use care when clicking on links or opening attachments!
Dear Ecom,

Please update the status of the below two orders,
Partner Reference ID
Phone
Member First Name
ID
Creation Date
8403614671
96566647445
Amani Khaled
3876676
11/30/2022 22:44
8403068061
96566231876
Sangeeta Chhabria
3870365
11/27/2022 23:19

On Sat, Dec 3, 2022 at 8:24 AM ecom cskuwait <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Hi,

Please find attached delivery note
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com<http://www.landmarkgroup.com>

--
Younis Reshi

Operations Supervisor

Flick Delivery Services
[https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/53/tools/email-signature-generator/icons/phone-icon-2x.png]
+96597470278<tel:+96597470278> | +96522097799<tel:+96522097799>
[https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/53/tools/email-signature-generator/icons/email-icon-2x.png]
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
[https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/53/tools/email-signature-generator/icons/link-icon-2x.png]
www.flickapp.me<https://www.flickapp.me/>
[https://www.dropbox.com/s/0h09chgpjqoci32/logo.JPG?raw=1]
[linkedin]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/flick-delivery-services>
[instagram]<https://instagram.com/flick_delivery?igshid=1t8ujtf7s5j9l>

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com<http://www.landmarkgroup.com>

--
Younis Reshi

Operations Supervisor

Flick Delivery Services
[https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/53/tools/email-signature-generator/icons/phone-icon-2x.png]
+96597470278<tel:+96597470278> | +96522097799<tel:+96522097799>
[https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/53/tools/email-signature-generator/icons/email-icon-2x.png]
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
[https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/53/tools/email-signature-generator/icons/link-icon-2x.png]
www.flickapp.me<https://www.flickapp.me/>
[https://www.dropbox.com/s/0h09chgpjqoci32/logo.JPG?raw=1]
[linkedin]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/flick-delivery-services>
[instagram]<https://instagram.com/flick_delivery?igshid=1t8ujtf7s5j9l>

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com<http://www.landmarkgroup.com>

--
Younis Reshi

Operations Supervisor

Flick Delivery Services
[https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/53/tools/email-signature-generator/icons/phone-icon-2x.png]
+96597470278<tel:+96597470278> | +96522097799<tel:+96522097799>
[https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/53/tools/email-signature-generator/icons/email-icon-2x.png]
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
[https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/53/tools/email-signature-generator/icons/link-icon-2x.png]
www.flickapp.me<https://www.flickapp.me/>
[https://www.dropbox.com/s/0h09chgpjqoci32/logo.JPG?raw=1]
[linkedin]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/flick-delivery-services>
[instagram]<https://instagram.com/flick_delivery?igshid=1t8ujtf7s5j9l>

--
Younis Reshi

Operations Supervisor

Flick Delivery Services
[https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/53/tools/email-signature-generator/icons/phone-icon-2x.png]
+96597470278<tel:+96597470278> | +96522097799<tel:+96522097799>
[https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/53/tools/email-signature-generator/icons/email-icon-2x.png]
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
[https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/53/tools/email-signature-generator/icons/link-icon-2x.png]
www.flickapp.me<https://www.flickapp.me/>
[https://www.dropbox.com/s/0h09chgpjqoci32/logo.JPG?raw=1]
[linkedin]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/flick-delivery-services>
[instagram]<https://instagram.com/flick_delivery?igshid=1t8ujtf7s5j9l>

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com