Subject: 50% off ends today—don’t press your luck!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2022 06:13:33 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcf5e8890f8aaec11c9b2e990f0a38e5a850cb906b114187afb1d4a79d44f7d8281447c07f6d9fc691bb6b7b7628a99e91bc680ba771b1b0 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcf5e8890f8aaec11c9b2e990f0a38e5a850cb906b114187afb1d4a79d44f7d8281447c07f6d9fc691bb6b7b7628a99e91bc680ba771b1b0 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcf5e8890f8aaec14b79be45703870d2b9a0b810bf3da3546e34c3ae0c8120c2e48cc64acedd3b59392669223c9c6166bfab89a89743f7c2b3ded092ac5202ff 
Redeem this offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcf5e8890f8aaec14b79be45703870d2b9a0b810bf3da3546e34c3ae0c8120c2e48cc64acedd3b59392669223c9c6166bfab89a89743f7c2b3ded092ac5202ff 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcf5e8890f8aaec14b79be45703870d2b9a0b810bf3da3546e34c3ae0c8120c2e48cc64acedd3b59392669223c9c6166bfab89a89743f7c2b3ded092ac5202ff 

Better Writing Is in Your Cards

Make your writing extremely enchanting with advanced suggestions, available only with Grammarly Premium. 

Conjure the right words for all your writing needs and save 50% on a monthly, quarterly, or annual Premium plan. Hurry, the magic fades when the offer ends at midnight tonight.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcf5e8890f8aaec14b79be45703870d2b9a0b810bf3da3546e34c3ae0c8120c2e48cc64acedd3b59392669223c9c6166bfab89a89743f7c2b3ded092ac5202ff 
Upgrade Today 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcf5e8890f8aaec14b79be45703870d2b9a0b810bf3da3546e34c3ae0c8120c2e48cc64acedd3b59392669223c9c6166bfab89a89743f7c2b3ded092ac5202ff 

Additional Premium Features

That Work Like a Charm 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcf5e8890f8aaec14b79be45703870d2b9a0b810bf3da3546e34c3ae0c8120c2e48cc64acedd3b59392669223c9c6166bfab89a89743f7c2b3ded092ac5202ff 

Get 50% off Premium before it&rsquo;s too late.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcf5e8890f8aaec14b79be45703870d2b9a0b810bf3da3546e34c3ae0c8120c2e48cc64acedd3b59392669223c9c6166bfab89a89743f7c2b3ded092ac5202ff 
Upgrade Now 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcf5e8890f8aaec192bd33708c0167f4b896f00d366f59db7ede1d7fa2156ee24b9de99f7a598d1df44657052e7d33a3bbc64f0d03ae63b4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcf5e8890f8aaec1d14ffea43d5a61470e6b977547f971b2639512baebe0929bb6119a2a9e8600fffd1c93195e6ff860439495c232a768db 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcf5e8890f8aaec1eeb29ebfc0c0fcc6375d4dd6c23a457bc173a7f83e2f326289714cf65975bc3a05992774660f36ebe60921ff4e0e8f8c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcf5e8890f8aaec15f8e88f009e2d8fe0cab5f244e689575e7c0ffa05cecc4d4f4462940231bcec791066a9c68f2d83a057f25ab7e982e8c 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7d3cb240d9ddd893a6e41430a956034c129763e88bff82ff6dafa2ae79231f34e67dcef7cc64a286ef9c747fd88e24166c94d83a109a7d3d932c051eafbd0a00f6f1d4717db113a620b345b6fbb29715ee037271091f38ea 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcf5e8890f8aaec18e6a5babe8b0828e697d008f04eb964d224468aa4e3c24836d279469839f7462b863171f9469089bb182b270a78c960c0cc85ed4d591c7ce 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcf5e8890f8aaec18e6a5babe8b0828e697d008f04eb964d224468aa4e3c24836d279469839f7462b863171f9469089bb182b270a78c960c0cc85ed4d591c7ce 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 11:59 p.m. on 12/4/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcf5e8890f8aaec14b79be45703870d2b9a0b810bf3da3546e34c3ae0c8120c2e48cc64acedd3b59392669223c9c6166bfab89a89743f7c2b3ded092ac5202ff 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcf5e8890f8aaec15b8fd70070dfabc517c0a8051da4280b5f01a96574a9fd188dfc2a57683ec0ff4d1daa390b04784cc419703bcb625c090f10d131354c4a64 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the Email Preferences link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104