Subject: Landmark Agent's Productivity
From: "Nikhil Bishnoi (Google Sheets)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 22:15:46 -0800

New activity in the following document
Landmark Agent's Productivity  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8/edit?usp=comment_email_document&ts=63884692&usp_dm=false)

2 comments

.
Nikhil Bishnoi
| 83
17 follow up

Nikhil Bishnoi
1 chat escalation pending

Reply (Reply  
<s+AORGpRdMLAq1LQs8rOFXJVCS39ODWkVxNTCs6wW_NC-9s5SqkrLpzg5sIESZQ5Z-3WrS90mEc3Cj2ti_Ozwc4DAiHvt-9jzwIc3QmKTmZej3dlu5tND5wII[email-masked]>)
Open  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8/edit?disco=AAAAkooljk4&usp=comment_email_discussion&ts=63884692&usp_dm=false)

.
Nikhil Bishnoi
| 119
4 Follow up

Nikhil Bishnoi
1 chat escalation pending

Reply (Reply  
<s+AORGpRdXx5OB1pSZm8_ohaKeL1AEC5loY5Y7v6iodwFHQJE2sQHUJbFnbXXt1MhRRpaSgL0lwVqrmE2tg_ChRpaKPiAbjYZJhd0nyjSGjtIk8StMfW0qIiB[email-masked]>)
Open  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8/edit?disco=AAAAkooljks&usp=comment_email_discussion&ts=63884692&usp_dm=false)

Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

You have received this email because you are a participant in the updated  
items or have subscribed to notifications on Landmark Agent's Productivity  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8/edit?usp=comment_email_document&ts=63884692&usp_dm=false).  
Change what Google sends you  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/100934644662551220501/docos/notify?ouid=100934644662551220501&id=1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8&title=Landmark+Agent's+Productivity&resourcekey).  
You cannot reply to this email.