Subject: 💫 The stars have aligned for cyber savings
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 06:11:22 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=212416db8631956f3c14cf43f2c7680d03847b87c7ce0c8f90393eadcc5cdf76d7050c858b655db09839bc87dcb6205fd6c1a1c835918f8a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=212416db8631956f3c14cf43f2c7680d03847b87c7ce0c8f90393eadcc5cdf76d7050c858b655db09839bc87dcb6205fd6c1a1c835918f8a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=212416db8631956fb38819770fda098194bc4f9ba282f33883bc5677f11ddc58daf392082af7c84952ddfb5a7cad7fd0c16fe28595f7b545dfb261d9e91d8e4b 
Redeem this offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=212416db8631956fb38819770fda098194bc4f9ba282f33883bc5677f11ddc58daf392082af7c84952ddfb5a7cad7fd0c16fe28595f7b545dfb261d9e91d8e4b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=212416db8631956fb38819770fda098194bc4f9ba282f33883bc5677f11ddc58daf392082af7c84952ddfb5a7cad7fd0c16fe28595f7b545dfb261d9e91d8e4b 

Master the Rite of Writing 

You&rsquo;ll thank your lucky stars when you have Grammarly Premium to transform your writing. Premium goes beyond spelling and punctuation to help you master tone, elevate vocabulary, and fine-tune sentence structure so your writing sounds divine.

Save 50%* on a Premium plan of your choice before the sale ends on 12/4.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=212416db8631956fb38819770fda098194bc4f9ba282f33883bc5677f11ddc58daf392082af7c84952ddfb5a7cad7fd0c16fe28595f7b545dfb261d9e91d8e4b 
Upgrade Now 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=212416db8631956fb38819770fda098194bc4f9ba282f33883bc5677f11ddc58daf392082af7c84952ddfb5a7cad7fd0c16fe28595f7b545dfb261d9e91d8e4b 

Grammarly Premium's 

 Spellbinding Features

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=212416db8631956fb38819770fda098194bc4f9ba282f33883bc5677f11ddc58daf392082af7c84952ddfb5a7cad7fd0c16fe28595f7b545dfb261d9e91d8e4b 

 Tone Insights

Get your point across more confidently, personably, 

and positively with advanced tone suggestions.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=212416db8631956fb38819770fda098194bc4f9ba282f33883bc5677f11ddc58daf392082af7c84952ddfb5a7cad7fd0c16fe28595f7b545dfb261d9e91d8e4b 

 Full-Sentence Rewrites

Turn confusing, lengthy sentences into concise, 

clear statements.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=212416db8631956fb38819770fda098194bc4f9ba282f33883bc5677f11ddc58daf392082af7c84952ddfb5a7cad7fd0c16fe28595f7b545dfb261d9e91d8e4b 

 Vocabulary Ideas

Help your writing shine with vocabulary suggestions that keep your words unique and exciting.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=212416db8631956fb38819770fda098194bc4f9ba282f33883bc5677f11ddc58daf392082af7c84952ddfb5a7cad7fd0c16fe28595f7b545dfb261d9e91d8e4b 

 Plagiarism Detection* and Citations

Ensure your work is original and easily cite your sources with plagiarism detection and citation style formatting.

*Available in the Grammarly Editor only 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=212416db8631956fb38819770fda098194bc4f9ba282f33883bc5677f11ddc58daf392082af7c84952ddfb5a7cad7fd0c16fe28595f7b545dfb261d9e91d8e4b 
Upgrade Now 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=212416db8631956fd558e395e42af6e0a4d2b0f376ab82a02d9c9e260ef963014a2522f4f47167813b7432fbeb8273586cba89b1fb07c5bb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=212416db8631956f2d0c5cfcf607bba40a100d6607c5b3670a9dab62422fa2b869460134ddf95c3b52aff8a4a2854d5d409d9f944288aa48 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=212416db8631956f5f51b8af212d9ee2beeebf7c8d16ea3a712951a1f5e89ba1c7646a511afc1787b806eb6227a49babc273a836f8e8152f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=212416db8631956f2a1d6934b66262946557d7ede045c9a5b8de6a6d441707682ebd5d85700630dc9fb290c57650cf532f56b097719c1446 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6dddb849fc02b543213ffb10379d79cf1166cca192f0655cf80480face982c400824a60a29adf9cbcfaf74fc1594d925a7333476b8805d8291b9982852ec99cf9e7c28bfc0af95a94e8455ba877fb84fedc94d3538eedad7 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=212416db8631956f697f600361719f4ee29d4a7b1f5d40ca2b851e119f79954de203714e81e69ef1bfaa3c3891f270a313184b9331863fa6cb194e6042860dcc 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=212416db8631956f697f600361719f4ee29d4a7b1f5d40ca2b851e119f79954de203714e81e69ef1bfaa3c3891f270a313184b9331863fa6cb194e6042860dcc 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 11:59 p.m. on 12/4/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=212416db8631956fb38819770fda098194bc4f9ba282f33883bc5677f11ddc58daf392082af7c84952ddfb5a7cad7fd0c16fe28595f7b545dfb261d9e91d8e4b 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=212416db8631956f8dac763a03a314c75e89609d33b6497f81a44adb10dac38063c21f258434ea1126976de05ea4925adcab82f97bd2517b88a4daa716f09f68 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the Email Preferences link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104