Subject: All signs point to 55% off
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 03:22:34 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d65f6b4ad7ff53d786c6aad9eaea430c069efc9327d862cebb72f5e77faa32a00fa55b0955915bb91311d1f2bad455a187ef4664174b45c5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d65f6b4ad7ff53d786c6aad9eaea430c069efc9327d862cebb72f5e77faa32a00fa55b0955915bb91311d1f2bad455a187ef4664174b45c5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d65f6b4ad7ff53d795361130e0731852dbee4e3630c8bc29d3c7ab237adff7fa61958eb87a7a7e619a220a4e1b2345d6d2c69d0309dbfca17ce8194ed8931c9d 
Redeem this offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d65f6b4ad7ff53d795361130e0731852dbee4e3630c8bc29d3c7ab237adff7fa61958eb87a7a7e619a220a4e1b2345d6d2c69d0309dbfca17ce8194ed8931c9d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d65f6b4ad7ff53d795361130e0731852dbee4e3630c8bc29d3c7ab237adff7fa61958eb87a7a7e619a220a4e1b2345d6d2c69d0309dbfca17ce8194ed8931c9d 

Better Writing?

Yes. Definitely.

It&rsquo;s easy to ensure your writing is crystal clear and charming with Grammarly Premium. Built to help you become a wizard of words, Premium goes beyond basic grammar and spelling corrections, offering up tone suggestions, advanced vocabulary ideas, and full-sentence rewrites to make your writing more enchantingly eloquent. 

Save 55%* on Premium (the best offer of the year!) when you upgrade by midnight tonight.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d65f6b4ad7ff53d795361130e0731852dbee4e3630c8bc29d3c7ab237adff7fa61958eb87a7a7e619a220a4e1b2345d6d2c69d0309dbfca17ce8194ed8931c9d 
Upgrade Now 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d65f6b4ad7ff53d795361130e0731852dbee4e3630c8bc29d3c7ab237adff7fa61958eb87a7a7e619a220a4e1b2345d6d2c69d0309dbfca17ce8194ed8931c9d 

Work Magic With Premium

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d65f6b4ad7ff53d795361130e0731852dbee4e3630c8bc29d3c7ab237adff7fa61958eb87a7a7e619a220a4e1b2345d6d2c69d0309dbfca17ce8194ed8931c9d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d65f6b4ad7ff53d795361130e0731852dbee4e3630c8bc29d3c7ab237adff7fa61958eb87a7a7e619a220a4e1b2345d6d2c69d0309dbfca17ce8194ed8931c9d 
Upgrade Now 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d65f6b4ad7ff53d7abd1916baa86a2122c68aae795bca8e35d9f89c040618518dff7bc9eb14a62193e38eb974af7a906d6c59828f73115e5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d65f6b4ad7ff53d7958f2f09b5f9feac5b4c87d8b5708d3ed07bfee17480076ada4bcb17f4e2f78360c3a0d28196e4a2b8b735fa6650f260 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d65f6b4ad7ff53d7aa47a1da0caa3a9fab1edbfbeb6be2323144e0de8babf80ca0c56f0de7452d2d9bce86ce2ce5eed6eca04cd040c342c2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d65f6b4ad7ff53d78fe3720a57c3ec5a1cd8b5d5bfa0f5df3cfeccd601b6d5074271f9188ba1a1bad05309aa32c946ca052620f8e79f0f4f 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7dc0e10ca9c7fcb0ed9081bd186d7037c5da9f857674432d582d236e7d5a74b96a1a79502a5ca574088efd847fa16a69139b8d535225e78815b016fec37fcd95677cae504c0d69ed9e4f38e84bba6f6358f9d536e6caf32 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=89a5a8cbbaeddf8864703f09bad3dd12e487c2f4bbd610965a7f89b3221d816c9c44d160d2f90f7d7b49631ea312610f41645db435ef89a58a9e52b764c5c3b5 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=89a5a8cbbaeddf8864703f09bad3dd12e487c2f4bbd610965a7f89b3221d816c9c44d160d2f90f7d7b49631ea312610f41645db435ef89a58a9e52b764c5c3b5 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 11:59 p.m. on 11/25/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d65f6b4ad7ff53d795361130e0731852dbee4e3630c8bc29d3c7ab237adff7fa61958eb87a7a7e619a220a4e1b2345d6d2c69d0309dbfca17ce8194ed8931c9d 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=89a5a8cbbaeddf889bc2780cb09964f2b1a0dfabcbeb82264f55d73c71574220a872709732c3c8cd12f76f118c774a7a1a28ec8ab107b61c0905adc74eb5f8c0 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the Email Preferences link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104