Subject: Landmark Agent's Productivity
From: "Nikhil Bishnoi (Google Sheets)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 23:26:55 -0800

New activity in the following document
Landmark Agent's Productivity  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8/edit?usp=comment_email_document&ts=637f1cbf&usp_dm=false)

2 comments

.
Nikhil Bishnoi
| 91
Night Shift

Nikhil Bishnoi
3 chat escalations pending

Reply (Reply  
<s+AORGpRd25iG7FvlrXMqFYjam4lTmHDM3UBn8ZlYn88x8w0QHmaToBon-q_KGamPs3pNXwcgD5UN3n5fGF8ZU6ZEe7QV2fkwxyR0c7FUnkWUuCymjadQ88N9[email-masked]>)
Open  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8/edit?disco=AAAAkSED4tc&usp=comment_email_discussion&ts=637f1cbf&usp_dm=false)

.
Nikhil Bishnoi
| 101
Night Shift

Nikhil Bishnoi
2 follow up

Nikhil Bishnoi
1 chat escalation pending

Reply (Reply  
<s+AORGpRe6X4oXVAp-orm3v9tNo7LwbTkkXBh2leCODryMWU87PkcXVx92_T-D0M95b84loivJ11hYK04SM5JogQBLPlSWMtCMT74zSQZxnviDze53xvC1ruZ[email-masked]>)
Open  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8/edit?disco=AAAAkSED4tg&usp=comment_email_discussion&ts=637f1cbf&usp_dm=false)

Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

You have received this email because you are a participant in the updated  
items or have subscribed to notifications on Landmark Agent's Productivity  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8/edit?usp=comment_email_document&ts=637f1cbf&usp_dm=false).  
Change what Google sends you  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/100934644662551220501/docos/notify?ouid=100934644662551220501&id=1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8&title=Landmark+Agent's+Productivity&resourcekey).  
You cannot reply to this email.