Subject: RE: Benefit transfer: Order id: 7384903196
From: Ajith Palakandy <[email-masked]>
To: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, "Zeeshan Mohammad(TCS)" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Payment Gateway Team <[email-masked]>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>, "Mohd. Elbadri" <[email-masked]>, Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 12:13:46 +0000

@[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
@Payment Gateway Team<mailto:[email-masked]>

Refund Amount – 19.9 BHD.

Received Time

Terminal ID

Brand ID

Authorization Code

Action

Currency Code

Trans. Amount

 Result Code

Host Response

 Mer. TrackID

 TranId

 Ref. Id

ECI

IP Address

UDF1

UDF2

9/4/2022 11:51

'677950

'BENEFIT

'675333

1 - Purchase

'048

'20.5

'CAPTURED

'00

'7384903196

'202224740749765

'224758933307

'7

'84.255.185.19

'e1aa29de-7aa1-4a74-beb3-5617d2b00173

'BENEFIT

Regards,

Ajith. P

From: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2022 3:06 PM
To: Zeeshan Mohammad(TCS) <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ajith Palakandy <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>; Mohd. Elbadri <[email-masked]>; Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Benefit transfer: Order id: 7384903196

CAUTION: External email sender. Use care when clicking on links or opening attachments!
Dear Zeeshan,

Kindly advise if there is any further update on the below request.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Manish

________________________________
From: "Zeeshan Mohammad, TCS" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
To: "Ajith Palakandy" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Nikhil Bishnoi" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Mohd. Elbadri" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Mohmed Ghadiyali" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2022 2:11:58 PM
Subject: Re: Benefit transfer: Order id: 7384903196

Dear Ajith,

Kindly approved this refund and forward it to credimax team to process the refund.

Received Time

Terminal ID

Brand ID

Authorization Code

Action

Currency Code

Trans. Amount

 Result Code

Host Response

 Mer. TrackID

 TranId

 Ref. Id

ECI

IP Address

UDF1

UDF2

9/4/2022 11:51

'677950

'BENEFIT

'675333

1 - Purchase

'048

'20.5

'CAPTURED

'00

'7384903196

'202224740749765

'224758933307

'7

'84.255.185.19

'e1aa29de-7aa1-4a74-beb3-5617d2b00173

'BENEFIT

Thanks & Regards,
Zeeshan
________________________________
From: Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2022 10:39 AM
To: Muhsin Thai Valappil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Zeeshan Mohammad(TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Elbadri <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Benefit transfer: Order id: 7384903196

Hi @Muhsin Thai Valappil<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please approve

Regards,

Mohmed Ghadiyali

From: Zeeshan Mohammad(TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2022 7:56 AM
To: Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Elbadri <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Benefit transfer: Order id: 7384903196

Dear Mohmed,

Please find below benefit pay details and screenshot below.

Please help to process

Refund Amount BHD- 19.9

Received Time

Terminal ID

Brand ID

Authorization Code

Action

Currency Code

Trans. Amount

 Result Code

Host Response

 Mer. TrackID

 TranId

 Ref. Id

ECI

IP Address

UDF1

UDF2

9/4/2022 11:51

'677950

'BENEFIT

'675333

1 - Purchase

'048

'20.5

'CAPTURED

'00

'7384903196

'202224740749765

'224758933307

'7

'84.255.185.19

'e1aa29de-7aa1-4a74-beb3-5617d2b00173

'BENEFIT

Thanks & Regards,

Zeeshan

________________________________

From: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2022 3:45 PM
To: Zeeshan Mohammad(TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Elbadri <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Benefit transfer: Order id: 7384903196

CAUTION: External email sender. Use care when clicking on links or opening attachments!

Hi Team,

Please assist us in the below benefit transfer.

Order id: 7384903196

Order date: Sep 4 2022

Refund amount: 19.90 BHD

Payment method: BENEFIT

Jira link: ​https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-159552

Issue description: the customer wants the amount in her account, so we have raised to Jira team to remove the amount from the customer's My Credit, and they informed that the amount has been already removed, so please check and do the needful.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Manish
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com<http://www.landmarkgroup.com>
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com