Subject: Did you take a break from writing last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 16:48:32 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d25e78bbeb6e17169626b18b2897532c75ab356e5b8661d15f0cfa32e56cd1e52c96466eaf4c6894fd1a813e9ac9a41c1a3d53b4a20aeeb1bd59610001ebace7 

 
 
NOVEMBER 06 &#45; NOVEMBER 12

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
2

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5c6a46158b8480b8821788724ae5c2caa8ee20ddb0857fcf816b8eee5b23495f4daaa20b426bb6c6a600fb1219f8ed9332d07904c4e08dc5d4880e2d5387a936 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5c6a46158b8480b8821788724ae5c2caa8ee20ddb0857fcf816b8eee5b23495f4daaa20b426bb6c6a600fb1219f8ed9332d07904c4e08dc5d4880e2d5387a936 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5c6a46158b8480b86a0fe978a1bc2038099c9ecd05232b7e77b0789825224ac6a9eeadecd9cdd3743355386bad53bdd190a12ac6cd08f138c0dfbfe60bcc5f4a 
logged in .
0
words checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 22 29 Nov 05 12

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5c6a46158b8480b86a0fe978a1bc2038099c9ecd05232b7e77b0789825224ac6a9eeadecd9cdd3743355386bad53bdd190a12ac6cd08f138c0dfbfe60bcc5f4a 
logged in .
0
alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 22 29 Nov 05 12

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5c6a46158b8480b86a0fe978a1bc2038099c9ecd05232b7e77b0789825224ac6a9eeadecd9cdd3743355386bad53bdd190a12ac6cd08f138c0dfbfe60bcc5f4a 
logged in .
0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 22 29 Nov 05 12

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=40b10e55c2136d4fc0d77b5add26a94974db43d7bbbf595741b461ec49317bc62e67c9effd3d5a9f321947451ef8de62d32fdcf3485f70142dce5b96b8788efe 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=40b10e55c2136d4fc0d77b5add26a94974db43d7bbbf595741b461ec49317bc62e67c9effd3d5a9f321947451ef8de62d32fdcf3485f70142dce5b96b8788efe 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d73e372221b4e38f9c8324fca795648b90759ce17264fc1e66286cfa199d536ee7bed05374ade3253bf385f342639817ddad67735fcfece9ea68a9bdf9c07aee 
Foreshadowing in Writing: Definition, Tips, and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d73e372221b4e38f9c8324fca795648b90759ce17264fc1e66286cfa199d536ee7bed05374ade3253bf385f342639817ddad67735fcfece9ea68a9bdf9c07aee 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d73e372221b4e38fd1712e4d719201b71c1bcbde946a24f6cbfdd9545cfced56de70d84ccb193729fccf94b50b6a6b3a17c8df0dfadeb03330f322616eb9200b 
Its vs. It’s: Learn the Difference 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d73e372221b4e38fd1712e4d719201b71c1bcbde946a24f6cbfdd9545cfced56de70d84ccb193729fccf94b50b6a6b3a17c8df0dfadeb03330f322616eb9200b 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Developer

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d73e372221b4e38f54d760b703dcd4f3616ff80098cb2df95817185dea7a7fcbfa2561a6e926164ac68ce952f90b94e11bc7ebfaef001b60c3d04eda0f797c69 
Behind the Scenes: How We Fixed Leftover Underlines in the Grammarly Text Editor Plugin 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d73e372221b4e38f54d760b703dcd4f3616ff80098cb2df95817185dea7a7fcbfa2561a6e926164ac68ce952f90b94e11bc7ebfaef001b60c3d04eda0f797c69 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=40b10e55c2136d4f0ca30fd7702f364b479cb4fa227dca16fffc03aa99ad848de9b69aadcf2b0256b53752f772703a0b2d4a057de54801c03ba9bb8f82a009e3 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=40b10e55c2136d4f68fb61a4280704d65e83f89b18641d0d505b3948abb0dfba87944c10304421b7ce18e2dd265126a39b3a277a2a83b986fd93cfa444a8b320 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4e6b857efeaa36e2eb22d3d76a8922d262c23c7480908b2a10d5ea6f339a09cc982b23f07353e7d3d8a693cf09882e6e6255f741e44135f8e3f7fa7252fea434 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4e6b857efeaa36e26b1b954483f25bf6a29541c151d8bfe28a3a57c08c933a64134b464dd23749f3234a4071ccf31d2de8d28c9600fb2f29 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4e6b857efeaa36e28590239f8235880a69d5e2e69412e396817ee7f7313d7000af15f083869731f75fe88ed0e2dfe52c81e50a47bc58ecba 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4e6b857efeaa36e2d261681f79b9af7caf5ae2461c72bb2f1c35c84d72f33bef2c1df4d991586bfdccc39eadccb8057c97754754847be798 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4e6b857efeaa36e282d54ce36a3a5ef5b1399d7e047ae842dce6addb97681a890aafbac6706a62bf6f9ec98484e31a3a4473d601d8261c73 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4e6b857efeaa36e2eb22d3d76a8922d262c23c7480908b2a10d5ea6f339a09cc982b23f07353e7d3d8a693cf09882e6e6255f741e44135f8e3f7fa7252fea434 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4e6b857efeaa36e2179cfafc3cc42f53a06ba9f1a11c4ab256a63a5a0982d8fbc5f764260e60292676659ec8fe0b8ca82c5bd64f136046ae40738221af90af35 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=706d3bbfc9a7ea1f876f48312862a14ede34d0cc554a56e90c965cd5de271ebdd636eef7bca1d2b2910e3b0eccc4b9beebf8cee2a62db97974a74e4094157acf7b6804e5a73dbe3050fecc813cef5783b4931a5ddfd620eb 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bee64f5d340c9c64a08e0c186fc0a3a88ebdcf3018bc7c23b105d0f6436aeb997701aa20cec651ca9a5e12103fdc70d1208a294e37979039f979f3c330aedda3 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bee64f5d340c9c64a08e0c186fc0a3a88ebdcf3018bc7c23b105d0f6436aeb997701aa20cec651ca9a5e12103fdc70d1208a294e37979039f979f3c330aedda3 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104