Subject: Looks like you didn't have any writing activity last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2022 10:37:21 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5491a643e0f29ea2841ed44a5aec51d54c1ba1e7a306263553a7214bf72e0bdd59dc30af8da37ba325ab57aad93975feb9f1d7f8d78f91ad9676a31d014490ac 

 
 
OCTOBER 30 &#45; NOVEMBER 05

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
2

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5491a643e0f29ea2b4ca0491fc53299ec9345e46fa81be74d16e6abe261bddc779d21c701045edecb8ce6164f3aeacf7b370ac1a2b11292f46481e425f11413f 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5491a643e0f29ea2b4ca0491fc53299ec9345e46fa81be74d16e6abe261bddc779d21c701045edecb8ce6164f3aeacf7b370ac1a2b11292f46481e425f11413f 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5491a643e0f29ea2cc3d309847264cbf12e74b9841fa414c3049a35964e3cd34988624e21a2f13eade17822d1e09099d64a7ffb51b0157f621810643828a8e51 
logged in .
0
words checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 15 22 Oct 29 05

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5491a643e0f29ea2cc3d309847264cbf12e74b9841fa414c3049a35964e3cd34988624e21a2f13eade17822d1e09099d64a7ffb51b0157f621810643828a8e51 
logged in .
0
alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 15 22 Oct 29 05

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5491a643e0f29ea2cc3d309847264cbf12e74b9841fa414c3049a35964e3cd34988624e21a2f13eade17822d1e09099d64a7ffb51b0157f621810643828a8e51 
logged in .
0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 15 22 Oct 29 05

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5491a643e0f29ea2af493dfe8117a672961dc5ea4af35eaa3c8e41cfb37e2c89ded2b48faf3786cf7ee6271e4150b1c9d4346e012cc16a61594019ba8bb88b78 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5491a643e0f29ea2af493dfe8117a672961dc5ea4af35eaa3c8e41cfb37e2c89ded2b48faf3786cf7ee6271e4150b1c9d4346e012cc16a61594019ba8bb88b78 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5491a643e0f29ea2a2c9824da62e4587bd4b264a4b49f243562e77a1c310c3ad044f2afd5b38b3d8eb09f5d61180e8cce4435bf14fb0f8b867b5b111d1de0cb9 
What Is the Causal Fallacy? Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5491a643e0f29ea2a2c9824da62e4587bd4b264a4b49f243562e77a1c310c3ad044f2afd5b38b3d8eb09f5d61180e8cce4435bf14fb0f8b867b5b111d1de0cb9 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5491a643e0f29ea276f32e4fb6c2429f3252c1f1ef498c28e23120175beba4ef4ad93cb31ccd30ba1801f7ed4b445ab7fcc6f3c7db5d81331bca859a18bcbe88 
How to Write Nowhere, Somewhere, Everywhere, Anywhere 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5491a643e0f29ea276f32e4fb6c2429f3252c1f1ef498c28e23120175beba4ef4ad93cb31ccd30ba1801f7ed4b445ab7fcc6f3c7db5d81331bca859a18bcbe88 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5491a643e0f29ea2f635bd0ae3819dab94c41f94e462da4ac12ac7a6efd882f8c2ffc21aaa8c4eec75d485156dec742bd9284fa2d558452e22a8a6e0937b4f5c 
What Is Morphology in Writing? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5491a643e0f29ea2f635bd0ae3819dab94c41f94e462da4ac12ac7a6efd882f8c2ffc21aaa8c4eec75d485156dec742bd9284fa2d558452e22a8a6e0937b4f5c 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5491a643e0f29ea2346f140450518931a3a2df836862e5e94ac7a026a843f95cba316ff79c2b0dcab891f655487763bd34eae9ef159b49865765a14ba6ebc606 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5491a643e0f29ea27f9ecaa77e809c061f59d07475d0d3b4dfcbe731b28b188259b72e950a2ad71e9d3cacbc60a092140a1c46cda8f327d8e8d0b1ce76dd7c8e 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5491a643e0f29ea229efff12c054c0b08217438ed56b48aa5148f84724e6ba0075d4036f5b9e1307029a8473df28dde029e50a19a5b408f8f3bb1bbd6d1ec51a 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5491a643e0f29ea2d7bbd5bcaeb35252c5231e5e0c65bde6f8e14ce13ea7d6828c2941995d3a8a5c2b1ac80e97f16d97f045d8d44a76076f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5491a643e0f29ea29a7d52a9d42513e361be613c66d871edf21c1cf29fec5608c747af8dbbf00257b5098fc869d8516d8a0bad119404b66a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5491a643e0f29ea2053d821a49ac4e0f64ea66e74312ccb0126fa64799e5a4808ac398046240bc4edf1fc818e8a997b755e1838fffcf8d22 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5491a643e0f29ea28a15194104d6c345da36b2661dadf88f9ae0f8e260de3cf16c09fe649b0d9f4f9112b49ddcd8c93719a3764da4b403c6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5491a643e0f29ea229efff12c054c0b08217438ed56b48aa5148f84724e6ba0075d4036f5b9e1307029a8473df28dde029e50a19a5b408f8f3bb1bbd6d1ec51a 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5491a643e0f29ea2e5a1645c361d08ba2fd65b4443e6866044f8eeabfa7cb063617bad1c5264f6c97285872d1d84ca11c0cca735db4aa868b21106b1f481d15c 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7a3e98af64ab4448b5fc4de54ccdf876d77e769fa14bc84ca68f00fa68c4cdc28fedacc493d83c71db1ca8b84211d00e08cb3309799d5a1e16873f88e91bd9b64eef4bfab5e9f6d22f1b6bae7c29745150fe1a0fd8ac4329 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5491a643e0f29ea23b9a782955bde8e1ede1cc2822e9d542fe2b9bf290a3519dad031bb704470e0831deb7a80da2c9bde7b8a45d2cf8ebeecbf98b611cd9dbfd 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5491a643e0f29ea23b9a782955bde8e1ede1cc2822e9d542fe2b9bf290a3519dad031bb704470e0831deb7a80da2c9bde7b8a45d2cf8ebeecbf98b611cd9dbfd 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104