Subject: Keep writing to see your super stats.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2022 09:58:35 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc22ea0f058001d744fa7e867d087087fd85d299031cb3f65afd707c3fe9edff58d5a4c93fdfb847015d0529556c2db5c998d0fd6f1c37638ce9c3e44e4e6c7 

 
 
OCTOBER 23 &#45; OCTOBER 29

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
2

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc22ea0f058001d7743b1da2f9d9e241f2bcbe00e45ece32d0bb9c22d57ca69145ac57c34dbc8fa869965deaee719efc777464d6be2cd6b9a61586563a04008 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc22ea0f058001d7743b1da2f9d9e241f2bcbe00e45ece32d0bb9c22d57ca69145ac57c34dbc8fa869965deaee719efc777464d6be2cd6b9a61586563a04008 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc22ea0f058001dbd424ab7cbe81f3faa4b8ac5185ebb11abd5141a37f4796019bcea3d76366da3677f737e1ca06195b7825783a37d590a05c222c8bc084a0d 
logged in .
0
words checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 08 15 Oct 22 29

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc22ea0f058001dbd424ab7cbe81f3faa4b8ac5185ebb11abd5141a37f4796019bcea3d76366da3677f737e1ca06195b7825783a37d590a05c222c8bc084a0d 
logged in .
0
alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 08 15 Oct 22 29

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc22ea0f058001dbd424ab7cbe81f3faa4b8ac5185ebb11abd5141a37f4796019bcea3d76366da3677f737e1ca06195b7825783a37d590a05c222c8bc084a0d 
logged in .
0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 08 15 Oct 22 29

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc22ea0f058001de909bde51fa27910ccafa18ead4fc0548706712231c4f7b662670f9dc260c3ed9a94f6d13da8eab5b740be78306523527815fb86eca58f61 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc22ea0f058001de909bde51fa27910ccafa18ead4fc0548706712231c4f7b662670f9dc260c3ed9a94f6d13da8eab5b740be78306523527815fb86eca58f61 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5aa80f37c405e99ec63d4a4d5026f2d76db42d1d3c5e58b9f9cbfe403d7826a762d90944a8478f303c354aec1f592dc80c9195c81dd4fe52e98198772302a096 
What Is a Rhetorical Question? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5aa80f37c405e99ec63d4a4d5026f2d76db42d1d3c5e58b9f9cbfe403d7826a762d90944a8478f303c354aec1f592dc80c9195c81dd4fe52e98198772302a096 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5aa80f37c405e99e7a88dd7eb58acc90800be81d15959b116cd5a1f849b0f8cff139cfa24a56e2fed4b9ff83f9b3911197cc8ee54924010dbd0ea9095daada5e 
How to Write a Horror Story 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5aa80f37c405e99e7a88dd7eb58acc90800be81d15959b116cd5a1f849b0f8cff139cfa24a56e2fed4b9ff83f9b3911197cc8ee54924010dbd0ea9095daada5e 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5aa80f37c405e99e90eb0164b8a64b0bb64e478da9cc59dd68b509250a05ea60d4dd83c42ffe170629dceb846485de43307faa0df2dfc754fe31119846c60e6b 
What Does Cc in an Email Mean? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5aa80f37c405e99e90eb0164b8a64b0bb64e478da9cc59dd68b509250a05ea60d4dd83c42ffe170629dceb846485de43307faa0df2dfc754fe31119846c60e6b 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc22ea0f058001d4fd123337da45e562a5fd10a709ff5f60123f96aea021bf3ccb36cc3e379a9a2f14926a933997ef587a54da537f369b72d9a18d8f6e6db69 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc22ea0f058001d1bc2602f5e161ab2abcb20bbf7c54295f5aef5b28a812b00db8bd586af6b0d3db4c68cb7f3797eeda0fc673375715b18cdd4d1bd1134f534 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc22ea0f058001d36c83a5a8b87f0139609f7b646fa11bb5099cb985ac32244137f0adbd94dc39e9edd198ca4c9e40fc2d140c8869e30bab04a843c7fa4ca84 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc22ea0f058001dc5bba8e1c33683d36d2cad91c9f63a727064aa6bb5cfba9a3ecad89fe7e13c628824d695ca155b3e9dc541b8fda587ed 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc22ea0f058001db690dbb2e5f6e37018c6d858e5014bb5b87537941d949fa79554554aed7cab7ce7e3abc6a78a4fd73c3804f2bbcce52c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc22ea0f058001d18631b83d82b63b63fe575f852367d6db311185b20322855e371aca5aee21101572ecabf54611f900b9663df55e85704 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc22ea0f058001deeea14c51dca9d8b453ce9b7327517fd3e9575fc7238b985e30ce11c9352747fdefd4e21608d85a2350be5084ad92e98 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc22ea0f058001d36c83a5a8b87f0139609f7b646fa11bb5099cb985ac32244137f0adbd94dc39e9edd198ca4c9e40fc2d140c8869e30bab04a843c7fa4ca84 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc22ea0f058001d5e7d7417819509d0575d878e4f3420493a06cc6f60e9abda89d10ef4ea98cf43172d6643450702e33f4fb564ce7b7e16f02fadc3e1be2bf3 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=62c63661903b017a0258e9f9a35dc69f20965684aacbc7403426022147d378bf0504f49f172b594cc077273125b667f1c1a71396758d61ce5b9949ea557f33749c8992b0f3188696bb45c3e6cbf496433cb935b7a041681d 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc22ea0f058001d15548f561f4284ae07129bd5cb0d4fcf6a3dcec63ae4788ff725a767f2329db1383f984b40c3e552543c1d24242fea6d9f02f3a88482529e 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc22ea0f058001d15548f561f4284ae07129bd5cb0d4fcf6a3dcec63ae4788ff725a767f2329db1383f984b40c3e552543c1d24242fea6d9f02f3a88482529e 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104