Subject: Landmark Agent's Productivity
From: "Nikhil Bishnoi (Google Sheets)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2022 01:48:27 -0700

New activity in the following document
Landmark Agent's Productivity  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8/edit?usp=comment_email_document&ts=6360dd5b&usp_dm=false)

2 comments

.
Nikhil Bishnoi
| 62
4 chat escalations pending

Reply (Reply  
<s+AORGpRcLr5uUWZiO6eHlkVvDjSP_jr7j_AHLRMp4_BPHC-fyzQLHP46UxNtHJM4so3PTvKaeuAE_U_MWmYgC0zLsaDcjc7_jxRgm0xCpe8cgNmY9wvKmn8L[email-masked]>)
Open  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8/edit?disco=AAAAihh04Bc&usp=comment_email_discussion&ts=6360dd5b&usp_dm=false)

.
Nikhil Bishnoi
| 72
6 chat escalations pending, In 1 of them there is no consignment.

Reply (Reply  
<s+AORGpRceNrjdZWYERJ3m_TPhMcBieh69gnlfSAnAj7LviVth6ObTY3g_CgN5dxXnngdfeG0FRITInZJjnyIRgPk8og7pAfZmw7MHX95QEBJtlIZiS5ytJeP[email-masked]>)
Open  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8/edit?disco=AAAAihh04Bg&usp=comment_email_discussion&ts=6360dd5b&usp_dm=false)

Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

You have received this email because you are a participant in the updated  
items or have subscribed to notifications on Landmark Agent's Productivity  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8/edit?usp=comment_email_document&ts=6360dd5b&usp_dm=false).  
Change what Google sends you  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/100934644662551220501/docos/notify?ouid=100934644662551220501&id=1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8&title=Landmark+Agent's+Productivity&resourcekey).  
You cannot reply to this email.