Subject: We miss you! Make sure you're logged in.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 09:31:10 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d7ba0c4f82f270582f18104cd0fe18ae9676a77882a528bf474e1efe2020f12e6e98cc2715708a65226621d749faa87d99d62ceabc2492cbad719f2faa7b4313 

 
 
OCTOBER 16 &#45; OCTOBER 22

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
2

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d7ba0c4f82f27058234fc3164ca3f229c4d25f89d739c41057dff0efcf491807d40471a256eb5a6fb05e5687c77d33abcdae0b0812c3f85312dbca23f3ddc03d 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d7ba0c4f82f27058234fc3164ca3f229c4d25f89d739c41057dff0efcf491807d40471a256eb5a6fb05e5687c77d33abcdae0b0812c3f85312dbca23f3ddc03d 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d7ba0c4f82f27058fef64d3c679b81dba6598692958f79a1430140b5bc7e3bf3e970ac1b5535a326c15fb2a2e0361a4e17230581d7d9b6bbd53c45c19fe8a75d 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 01 08 Oct 15 22

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d7ba0c4f82f27058fef64d3c679b81dba6598692958f79a1430140b5bc7e3bf3e970ac1b5535a326c15fb2a2e0361a4e17230581d7d9b6bbd53c45c19fe8a75d 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 01 08 Oct 15 22

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d7ba0c4f82f27058fef64d3c679b81dba6598692958f79a1430140b5bc7e3bf3e970ac1b5535a326c15fb2a2e0361a4e17230581d7d9b6bbd53c45c19fe8a75d 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 01 08 Oct 15 22

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d7ba0c4f82f2705854219b089637b610f8680ad09dbff617d6a3e30715de90b4cfa7218dd8251f3e4e943ade3046ba2a49688eddc4e560e5081035b07a5120e0 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d7ba0c4f82f2705854219b089637b610f8680ad09dbff617d6a3e30715de90b4cfa7218dd8251f3e4e943ade3046ba2a49688eddc4e560e5081035b07a5120e0 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Developer

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e516fbe89070694d03f5252212fb5175d6d0a79dd76862924dbbf255b0b4f3a303794e6d658e96e122d036dfa49f4fd62b669893944486acc4f6ef56cd179f70 
How I Customized the Grammarly Text Editor Plugin’s Theme for Each Taylor Swift Album 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e516fbe89070694d03f5252212fb5175d6d0a79dd76862924dbbf255b0b4f3a303794e6d658e96e122d036dfa49f4fd62b669893944486acc4f6ef56cd179f70 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e516fbe89070694dc9f1ddf77c9e7ed95f4f7bf725600d4bd0b80512bcaa096cf1dbd15493ae32fdf435571582dc51bc74c29f93235ac2f0e0daecbbb3b62d0b 
Everything You Need to Know About Copywriting 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e516fbe89070694dc9f1ddf77c9e7ed95f4f7bf725600d4bd0b80512bcaa096cf1dbd15493ae32fdf435571582dc51bc74c29f93235ac2f0e0daecbbb3b62d0b 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e516fbe89070694d4338284b054f9e7baca3f39b39c07723060ac7980bcbc832ffb1df2a82d2119b825f1487d20312e95f6724ae845cd9b77eee4d8216914de2 
How to Write an Introduction 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e516fbe89070694d4338284b054f9e7baca3f39b39c07723060ac7980bcbc832ffb1df2a82d2119b825f1487d20312e95f6724ae845cd9b77eee4d8216914de2 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d7ba0c4f82f27058451987e00954f751b747ece95f4f2854b47630be66806ffde02ae68beb53e2392c57be1a7130739179c3ed2d31b7cd983e6199e9d2062ea0 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d7ba0c4f82f27058ba6b39b1f1d936b2aec2c1e298c141ad53b26f466b0084171cf6227b93961a7a4191cd0b9e54538aeb13ee1f8efeeddc9e60e4d25d90aa9a 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d7ba0c4f82f27058ba696694a7b65ff7a2b911184e9d3ceb10ae1b98e6c082f4e3fe2afa7c786c611805bc97e3d174879d0f5e64db86050c1578ec4c00ebc126 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d7ba0c4f82f27058a1d88339fffae1f7121a6087ece014e33601adef8c90a2a2d47885decc7a63e66865f374d5d15141d753be2903439885 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d7ba0c4f82f27058a389c9145a99faf1aecec75a6c1753e4c2821fc45e2566ebd7c65fbedd93c546a503aebf837c33cd2d27a7c006f18282 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d7ba0c4f82f27058cc2d03c7f168294b1f876b1a63d97d2eb667cb5ef5e6f0f2f23e8c0341410904a951bb1f21a86686574125fdd8aa4586 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d7ba0c4f82f2705829e566d1603e1501f1956f915372bc1eccfecf2add2e22ae6dc2484434298d0e111097ef8a99a7f9ed71474fe09adb11 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d7ba0c4f82f27058ba696694a7b65ff7a2b911184e9d3ceb10ae1b98e6c082f4e3fe2afa7c786c611805bc97e3d174879d0f5e64db86050c1578ec4c00ebc126 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d7ba0c4f82f27058e199281eac973feeb62745b8947ca342dca80d83f2351d4bd084cc1f5d338013c6ec4ef8faa4cde8ef36a7a8ae4f42f1178a9273f291a036 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d771985e0a051529c8d6ded4dda3e529909b853780834d2229c9aa2c61de33fbdb927ecb1aa35f14f34a5dd621f4eff063beb479b6f5b09250a244e49d1c74953fd92081b911f39199024b36595975cfa0bcb3f654149201 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d7ba0c4f82f2705823e819c2686930cbe91777a9770dd483e9aeea3c64e38296791bf216ea9792eda9ce8f0883c3cd57bd4afc9e34f256056f2529ea46cb74cc 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d7ba0c4f82f2705823e819c2686930cbe91777a9770dd483e9aeea3c64e38296791bf216ea9792eda9ce8f0883c3cd57bd4afc9e34f256056f2529ea46cb74cc 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104