Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 40% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 10:41:55 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c899a6ed80b10c1d932a7870ba2633becfca05f212ae0698f4fc1c068a8c38b77780fedb7670629d7c1887d6fb3d2a06d25e708473aa4988d66944eb2e2cf933 

 
 
OCTOBER 09 &#45; OCTOBER 15

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
2

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c899a6ed80b10c1d4797505989034d8a1a673a464682ca424869fc12fe0842d461b6f5e035be2a51cd3c0342a47fdfcd1d5fcb24fa63bac9b40760e4383cc167 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c899a6ed80b10c1d4797505989034d8a1a673a464682ca424869fc12fe0842d461b6f5e035be2a51cd3c0342a47fdfcd1d5fcb24fa63bac9b40760e4383cc167 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c899a6ed80b10c1df95ad2f35afe59f08b2e7417f8de84626839ee8cfcc791a9d7f8bd8ce0e6bcb8e201ab060de8008f9bfb758308bd08376b5f59882e6aaf96 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Sep 24 01 Oct 08 15

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c899a6ed80b10c1df95ad2f35afe59f08b2e7417f8de84626839ee8cfcc791a9d7f8bd8ce0e6bcb8e201ab060de8008f9bfb758308bd08376b5f59882e6aaf96 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Sep 24 01 Oct 08 15

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c899a6ed80b10c1df95ad2f35afe59f08b2e7417f8de84626839ee8cfcc791a9d7f8bd8ce0e6bcb8e201ab060de8008f9bfb758308bd08376b5f59882e6aaf96 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Sep 24 01 Oct 08 15

 
 
<strong>Ends Soon: </strong>Upgrade by <br class="hide">October 20 and get<br class="hide"> 40% OFF Premium!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=79edb5cafa36714a0046980502e5b12a2900a0f4655bc114aceb4997905f3c7df71e84194d24c8a0806edb76b1b568f30b04a50f9983a7f502d71864aa045102 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=79edb5cafa36714a0046980502e5b12a2900a0f4655bc114aceb4997905f3c7df71e84194d24c8a0806edb76b1b568f30b04a50f9983a7f502d71864aa045102 

40% OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=79edb5cafa36714ab342e5f3ebd48f93613a55e82d5fbd07fb71d0677c44c79952230d7a77bab4d9176221b5add9880aff29a2cc7229c4a2cd39a2b7e7ed533c 
What’s an Ellipsis? Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=79edb5cafa36714ab342e5f3ebd48f93613a55e82d5fbd07fb71d0677c44c79952230d7a77bab4d9176221b5add9880aff29a2cc7229c4a2cd39a2b7e7ed533c 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=79edb5cafa36714a1c0816b062047dd65924b1d7993252e5248ae6d1dd178efc290aa13312725e1e1e1c73808ff7ee5527d440f18245c60bb8df61a6641004e8 
What Is the Appeal to Pity Fallacy? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=79edb5cafa36714a1c0816b062047dd65924b1d7993252e5248ae6d1dd178efc290aa13312725e1e1e1c73808ff7ee5527d440f18245c60bb8df61a6641004e8 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=79edb5cafa36714ad1abeea7c94b9a07f5d2a51effe1e3cc8410bcf6864474bc88299acc7abd69a6dc4755a538e1a54c8fb76536f3d6fac0a24ee8175332cfd8 
When to Capitalize Specific Periods and Events 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=79edb5cafa36714ad1abeea7c94b9a07f5d2a51effe1e3cc8410bcf6864474bc88299acc7abd69a6dc4755a538e1a54c8fb76536f3d6fac0a24ee8175332cfd8 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c899a6ed80b10c1d23df084e15639bbf15718ee91aeaf505f27440b5f3d79d2457ff0db4843561a36852543b6f11b8b68e39d2aeea4ce8102ba32f7abcb9d99c 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c899a6ed80b10c1dcff42276b5cd1c34dc0e8bb0ff5c81ffac906c5a7471d106cea2f722c7740f5011bb9e396aac270746dd1f251793ab90327aa6687e02eb9a 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c899a6ed80b10c1dd3a22266090ae79154fd17c5f740b63de2b598fe7ec76c3ab15e7ce315aea02c3f210a9ff0298fcf15152aba99f4edc5b1ce4d4b5255a2b7 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5782c97dd1d608416600691b847f3dafb7271754cb3da78aa95bf5f51d89932efa4675109bb541f6bc0ca26833399f30a3fdeed59dccee6f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5782c97dd1d608410f0fe8ed09685033f26fa0306f1022b13aa506ca2e4c3f22e0362a3051ccea69fa3b00931f2334699fd9a64d5279ffe4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5782c97dd1d60841e5d7514f1c0608ab8fa6ba725790bfed695ca4048d19ee695df31953737a2c2565c28c8a3fc1129615124e79e2c7fe8d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5782c97dd1d60841404065a5831e67fa9a11c1be9e234b748bbd7f204a4f08999aed5bb9a76d3a226992c4b7beaebeafc25a75fe8596fc0a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c899a6ed80b10c1dd3a22266090ae79154fd17c5f740b63de2b598fe7ec76c3ab15e7ce315aea02c3f210a9ff0298fcf15152aba99f4edc5b1ce4d4b5255a2b7 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5782c97dd1d60841a29c96317221f3021219dcdeaccef40911f87a36b702e116d5c4f1bb4cdd4961422886f3aa167371950ba2d22df6c0cb2da7a2b915dc6854 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=302d18f40eac3992822d3008cb36d210778f31ded8cb2f60a86e820ad521f419c694f9dad8ae97a656025deb978d2eb83676d338a416dd71cb4fe328fbe4077c1ec8ae9dc4de77dcde94b6511837751af346ce24510d9ed1 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5782c97dd1d60841f43e6da760bc7f1142ca391e52b723a7a053b1defcb32d783306aaf93f5b3813655fc6e0e3f8ddb276ebd9ba270a4f3779b25a570acfda75 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5782c97dd1d60841f43e6da760bc7f1142ca391e52b723a7a053b1defcb32d783306aaf93f5b3813655fc6e0e3f8ddb276ebd9ba270a4f3779b25a570acfda75 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104