Subject: Save 40% and impress every audience.
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 06:50:20 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66073cb49427badc6e57ec33beaad9aa9766c27342b5d68c603f924f0f9baabd231092c59654f46dc5fc9f05b6f548915ee20b491fe92ffb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66073cb49427badc6e57ec33beaad9aa9766c27342b5d68c603f924f0f9baabd231092c59654f46dc5fc9f05b6f548915ee20b491fe92ffb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66073cb49427badc63b9e8fcf498170ad8669e8fbe919df9fca2d152ec2a2861ab7cb6b928013773a70fab29ce80eb274c905f4da515dd74a6fe1ee370634946 
Redeem your offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66073cb49427badc63b9e8fcf498170ad8669e8fbe919df9fca2d152ec2a2861ab7cb6b928013773a70fab29ce80eb274c905f4da515dd74a6fe1ee370634946 

Curate Your

Communications

Find the right frame for every communication with Grammarly Premium&rsquo;s tone suggestions. Premium identifies phrases that may come off as hesitant, negative, or too formal (or informal) for your audience and helps you appropriately adapt them. It only takes a few quick clicks to get a masterpiece that makes the right impression. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66073cb49427badc63b9e8fcf498170ad8669e8fbe919df9fca2d152ec2a2861ab7cb6b928013773a70fab29ce80eb274c905f4da515dd74a6fe1ee370634946 
Save 40% Off Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66073cb49427badc63b9e8fcf498170ad8669e8fbe919df9fca2d152ec2a2861ab7cb6b928013773a70fab29ce80eb274c905f4da515dd74a6fe1ee370634946 

Put the right finishing touch on your writing. Get Grammarly Premium for 40%* off when you upgrade by October 20.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66073cb49427badc63b9e8fcf498170ad8669e8fbe919df9fca2d152ec2a2861ab7cb6b928013773a70fab29ce80eb274c905f4da515dd74a6fe1ee370634946 
Upgrade Now 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66073cb49427badc84a877833bcf0627a0c59a67d8e09187d5291613ffce98ae596f39864bac747bc2a62291f5b60cc9cfa7a49eb7da4d1b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66073cb49427badcb4c0cc927e0ae71d8b0d3b43e5529787dde63dd9509fe90c9dbd0d41d71361406a544f9d26b3c79dfb63d2733c8ed581 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66073cb49427badc4babc3d0c4f38f30d4d778e855de5f7c0c75294581a3434352dd366341cefe3c7fa3112199c4208828cc3fafaef3e759 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66073cb49427badc1841ef9542420527b3355de12127e4084bb5d8ea6d0a8f796ed273368934c49ddb2b3e0f01ffc4909e861c7881e9302c 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f1090a7b158d3c1c7ae6faa5afda0ac350c81b12c7d71cd5a75f0a6f827362b48a4913d23514670f1885f4cc653cefbb00d5499627e4353fe089bd33df4b689602edc8d31b887982052bbb7b9687f11da842261d6ba5d37b 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66073cb49427badcad68c2d75aaae4c14b88038eed77b153b4498428e0cd3ebdcd0dd615d0ed177001751c978f30444850ebfbf95faecb1ea38008ce9476324d 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66073cb49427badcad68c2d75aaae4c14b88038eed77b153b4498428e0cd3ebdcd0dd615d0ed177001751c978f30444850ebfbf95faecb1ea38008ce9476324d 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 10/20/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66073cb49427badc63b9e8fcf498170ad8669e8fbe919df9fca2d152ec2a2861ab7cb6b928013773a70fab29ce80eb274c905f4da515dd74a6fe1ee370634946 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66073cb49427badc0d3a99ddc1d40617dc7594ec2eff515ebca3b3c1f91cd18cf17069378e5747416ae799ba4b937046fe3cfd41a4cc2644ceb649ac6c8edf70 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104