Subject: Your sign-in has changed
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 21:17:43 GMT

2-Step Verification is on for your account

[email-masked]
After you enter your password, you’ll complete a second step on your phone.
Keep your phone nearby when you sign in.
Learn more
<https://support.google.com/accounts?p=protecting-your-account-2sv-email>
*Why is my sign-in changing?*
Using a second step to sign in makes your account much more secure.
Learn how this protects your account
<https://support.google.com/accounts?p=how-2sv-protects-accounts>

*How does it work?*
After you enter your password, you’ll tap a Google prompt on your phone or
get a sign-in code to enter (charges from your operator may apply).
Update your phone and recovery email
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https://myaccount.google.com/security>
You can also see security activity at
https://myaccount.google.com/notifications
You received this email to let you know about important changes to your
Google Account and services.
© 2022 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA