Subject: Landmark Agent's Productivity
From: "Nikhil Bishnoi (Google Sheets)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 20:46:01 -0700

New activity in the following document
Landmark Agent's Productivity  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8/edit?usp=comment_email_document&ts=634789f9&usp_dm=false)

2 comments

.
Nikhil Bishnoi
| 43
3 chat escalations pending

Reply (Reply  
<s+AORGpRc7Ed4oyIhxICfYdQylcFstvOUTg2v2K7R9qxmIvgRlhHBzCk_edIgL-mC6qv7RBylpf2hXnRUDKXAe7AK0Am9TYVGgHDLjdlhY3wVR7ly0NJmyEnG[email-masked]>)
Open  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8/edit?disco=AAAAhM0SEng&usp=comment_email_discussion&ts=634789f9&usp_dm=false)

.
Nikhil Bishnoi
| 61
1 chat escalation pending, waiting for invoice

Reply (Reply  
<s+AORGpRd7GQII7cCO0A3LbwA46xJXImaXtB9Dnli7HFoxnP5lojOpIYej7C5ZYXURX5ufSSrRMd2suUuGaQ_7BinfdjOeput6yl4Ar6iaVljxSPuCvnY2KkF[email-masked]>)
Open  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8/edit?disco=AAAAhM0SEnk&usp=comment_email_discussion&ts=634789f9&usp_dm=false)

Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

You have received this email because you are a participant in the updated  
items or have subscribed to notifications on Landmark Agent's Productivity  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8/edit?usp=comment_email_document&ts=634789f9&usp_dm=false).  
Change what Google sends you  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/100934644662551220501/docos/notify?ouid=100934644662551220501&id=1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8&title=Landmark+Agent's+Productivity&resourcekey).  
You cannot reply to this email.