Subject: Save 40% and impress every audience.
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 06:51:55 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=af6a3de1779838e2c0c95f55c9966051edbd614411d59251e7b6ed1ea45e319ef1ef9aa57ce3b8cd6e182fac1beabf8627afeb4492110616 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=af6a3de1779838e2c0c95f55c9966051edbd614411d59251e7b6ed1ea45e319ef1ef9aa57ce3b8cd6e182fac1beabf8627afeb4492110616 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7a05a910fb842c28e7576c385aa916a7199b4830e066ec7f9ef2c4766b2cfaf18dc4b3db921bef81439232e872485d8cf8372dcbc1ad052924b51c06e4383de4 
Redeem your offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7a05a910fb842c28e7576c385aa916a7199b4830e066ec7f9ef2c4766b2cfaf18dc4b3db921bef81439232e872485d8cf8372dcbc1ad052924b51c06e4383de4 

Curate Your

Communications

Find the right frame for every communication with Grammarly Premium&rsquo;s tone suggestions. Premium identifies phrases that may come off as hesitant, negative, or too formal (or informal) for your audience and helps you appropriately adapt them. It only takes a few quick clicks to get a masterpiece that makes the right impression. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7a05a910fb842c28e7576c385aa916a7199b4830e066ec7f9ef2c4766b2cfaf18dc4b3db921bef81439232e872485d8cf8372dcbc1ad052924b51c06e4383de4 
Save 40% Off Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7a05a910fb842c28e7576c385aa916a7199b4830e066ec7f9ef2c4766b2cfaf18dc4b3db921bef81439232e872485d8cf8372dcbc1ad052924b51c06e4383de4 

Put the right finishing touch on your writing. Get Grammarly Premium for 40%* off when you upgrade by October 20.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7a05a910fb842c28e7576c385aa916a7199b4830e066ec7f9ef2c4766b2cfaf18dc4b3db921bef81439232e872485d8cf8372dcbc1ad052924b51c06e4383de4 
Upgrade Now 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7a05a910fb842c281d9bbb9aaba964ab86b1dd801bf31221b48215af86a9e636cef2d36ff65208dae2b51530a4ae0ce2fb85f2d3cdd1f0b9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7a05a910fb842c2824023c8430ac2903361b7fedae989259f1ed583ea4a8671e69857eeed19b324dd148a955d2903573858555fc14e0e32e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7a05a910fb842c28fc5dbf1b07a6cd1c0d3ea0031de232db23c9011569bcbdfe756e15dd6125dfe744478ee8bcbdb89ae4febee524d18ef6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7a05a910fb842c28c6c68904ed1a9506d54d985b5e1413683714d6d355d9b131bd8d1954679ec243373f77960ef64bb069f23081658a9a13 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43efede35b53592cb92377d1d7c6addd199ef07084c53548d8d4473021fcb364877ec72cc6594177b2a36aeeeeca71d72f05523bf62023f559cca8913eb7115414bf987d8ed938d7415624278e65a9d796079170b1c6b253 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7a05a910fb842c282727be8f277358a7eb09aa6e48fba2a744e042987080d7b20cb92e33e2279272851a54598dc412efbcc3017edf756da1f554293a04cdafbc 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7a05a910fb842c282727be8f277358a7eb09aa6e48fba2a744e042987080d7b20cb92e33e2279272851a54598dc412efbcc3017edf756da1f554293a04cdafbc 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 10/20/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7a05a910fb842c28e7576c385aa916a7199b4830e066ec7f9ef2c4766b2cfaf18dc4b3db921bef81439232e872485d8cf8372dcbc1ad052924b51c06e4383de4 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7a05a910fb842c28cc52b23c1e85808e39741307b8c5de6242c0c2511bda874a7fa51b2bef72b64af862c4a3e4131741ac28d928ad20f9394de42ea7806808f0 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104