Subject: We want to send you stellar stats and awesome achievements!
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 11:37:17 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d33b7b2ac02406ba2e8f1dd1e71de0b53235e90b088496599d2c8f9ff2a747923487e26c832573d5002e30c2b1f7bde7698cc2e9c12d06edd12c3e066b5cec0 

 
 
OCTOBER 02 &#45; OCTOBER 08

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
2

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f102efa9a943a1de47d76ccf256971b451216154ccd0511fb50a509bed42f21765ecd973369f92ad1bfada8519f556cd7818962bae04d5d61a18 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f102efa9a943a1de47d76ccf256971b451216154ccd0511fb50a509bed42f21765ecd973369f92ad1bfada8519f556cd7818962bae04d5d61a18 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f102a1e7a3fec4ce23f20b175bf639cedf12a502e0892e3d2a893ffe7e9c168e57a11439564f49c7f0b7cfa9a74140dc19977963977cabd51b23 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Sep 17 24 Oct 01 08

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f102a1e7a3fec4ce23f20b175bf639cedf12a502e0892e3d2a893ffe7e9c168e57a11439564f49c7f0b7cfa9a74140dc19977963977cabd51b23 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Sep 17 24 Oct 01 08

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f102a1e7a3fec4ce23f20b175bf639cedf12a502e0892e3d2a893ffe7e9c168e57a11439564f49c7f0b7cfa9a74140dc19977963977cabd51b23 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Sep 17 24 Oct 01 08

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f1029eb8066609ffd5388fb4920c83ab862039e31ed1e9cf981c62d096f1d32739e40604d42e2706978cc9064819b475dd9310ddf9485e4d19fa 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f1029eb8066609ffd5388fb4920c83ab862039e31ed1e9cf981c62d096f1d32739e40604d42e2706978cc9064819b475dd9310ddf9485e4d19fa 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16a32e4bbd28fff359919063e3d03f4871c681aa2a4bc7b3c56ca034e38640fcf1056409f1460540bd3c645419ff2a0a7144f6734fb0ed23cdf3b6944a726964 
How to Write Ordinal Numbers Correctly 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16a32e4bbd28fff359919063e3d03f4871c681aa2a4bc7b3c56ca034e38640fcf1056409f1460540bd3c645419ff2a0a7144f6734fb0ed23cdf3b6944a726964 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16a32e4bbd28fff3121b53fec2a8ef1659774f38d88200da8ed9db9d7db4ee7906c63aa8690acc0aefb181396fa090b4e72c114bc5491474c01da1f7a7be6d16 
Distributives: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16a32e4bbd28fff3121b53fec2a8ef1659774f38d88200da8ed9db9d7db4ee7906c63aa8690acc0aefb181396fa090b4e72c114bc5491474c01da1f7a7be6d16 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Education

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16a32e4bbd28fff341e0564aa5912277abee0afd3749fe1fcf1ce3761bb1deba76ed0a5ddc92cefe329488be6d59da21c47958b4919bb59aab4e4b51ae551fa2 
Tips to Identify and Help Students Avoid Unintentional Plagiarism 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16a32e4bbd28fff341e0564aa5912277abee0afd3749fe1fcf1ce3761bb1deba76ed0a5ddc92cefe329488be6d59da21c47958b4919bb59aab4e4b51ae551fa2 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f102e5610402679567122a28bd9d1fafc062f9f4c0aa81940eb7d28f739a2a0e49f4a81dc4b178ff755cdb37eea2c43aec2411e659919f885f88 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f1022c9d9a251479e1e6b05227bd87cad588f21ad7d6dc977aa3656d98010fc288cf112e04dfaccca6ca6b036cb944058bfff7e16596e581cc5a 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f1026789cd3a089782ee9ca4adada78cade1f1e51459cb53334b391647cd7bb65844bb644557d956c65e1b9594d359218e45d9b70865e095cb0e 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f102cd9b3758582a0d92125bb2840c4fe9abb5236e28be3ff0ff005639468f24f017e9bc5c507ca9eb7896539098ea0161bb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f1027bbdd6ebe12e48237ed26eead4707be3fcb90f22a69e35b8ddcb9ff07fa0e714bdcc522be29532bd7ec8d85eb21533bf 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f10281a59d98eeba59af090e3e6f56bad9aeb060bd1a6db4e6b27d9dfb7b86d02aa8c86401804701773d81bab7c6a9b2d114 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f10202940a7e24196a28babf5ac7e97eeeac48183be667a35130984f9968429e5b226bf98bbb6558119eb26046a7586e5f47 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f1026789cd3a089782ee9ca4adada78cade1f1e51459cb53334b391647cd7bb65844bb644557d956c65e1b9594d359218e45d9b70865e095cb0e 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=607506b1d5ef4fb1979e30bdf586a3b7e11d9ac8152e003f26c1ac72443d15506cf85bb17f48872d80ec0d65b59a8f56918f079b53f5db6966e3afd8aa72e9c1 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ecb09a0aac73f5328dfecba55cd56e3385cf399e8efb770816a7abebfcec00659160ba9d99d4eb37da52dd1b6befdf4b2dbc8057a53f01c2e8c277bc38168c619c2af5bd44d2d6e48d2a770d3b50a3aead85ad50e34a0d2f 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=607506b1d5ef4fb1a669337319934a9182e74f79dd7fd308defb8a113d0a03d0ddaea637fcfd88cbb081f3447d39518e77c7ec3941dc889ba92ed19a201e6616 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=607506b1d5ef4fb1a669337319934a9182e74f79dd7fd308defb8a113d0a03d0ddaea637fcfd88cbb081f3447d39518e77c7ec3941dc889ba92ed19a201e6616 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104