Subject: Your sign-in is changing
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 01:43:14 GMT

Soon you’ll sign in with 2-Step Verification

[email-masked]
After you enter your password, you’ll complete a second step on your phone.
Keep your phone nearby when you sign in.

Soon after 13 October, 2-Step Verification will be turned on automatically.
You can turn it on now if you want – your account is ready.
Turn on now
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https://myaccount.google.com/security-checkup/1?utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dsbd%26aneid%3D7191313073419490157%26rfn%3D1665020594277>
*Why is my sign-in changing?*
Using a second step to sign in makes your account much more secure.
Learn how this protects your account
<https://support.google.com/accounts?p=protecting-your-account-2sv-email>

*How does it work?*
After you enter your password, you’ll tap a Google prompt on your phone or
get a sign-in code to enter (charges from your operator may apply).

*Make sure that you can get help signing in*
Update your phone and recovery email
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https://myaccount.google.com/security?rfn%3D1665020594277>
You received this email to let you know about important changes to your
Google Account and services.
© 2022 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA