Subject: Uh oh – you might be logged out.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 12:07:53 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=93e30f6f8384ecd7d48e5e1b5d88534d867cfb752f07a7809c9da3e30bf674b4f0b589e837c0c486472132f318b31549484e4c3b6780355d29703857e868e2e2 

 
 
SEPTEMBER 18 &#45; SEPTEMBER 24

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
2

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d74bb5df0bebd97a86d9517a5570de22c606f8f0430019fcbde80b1a0b67f18c5ec32e2647e1490d769fd04bd2277c133888d8be5a99e41e1b54c15393598cda 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d74bb5df0bebd97a86d9517a5570de22c606f8f0430019fcbde80b1a0b67f18c5ec32e2647e1490d769fd04bd2277c133888d8be5a99e41e1b54c15393598cda 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ceaa339c97449888b2b79666f59a2699a0cebe8910e9940f02600ce5af0505fa8832a68a6331f7e07c0ca1c874b724a61c46eff0d6d109208558caf48c4cd0a7 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Sep 03 10 Sep 17 24

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ceaa339c97449888b2b79666f59a2699a0cebe8910e9940f02600ce5af0505fa8832a68a6331f7e07c0ca1c874b724a61c46eff0d6d109208558caf48c4cd0a7 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Sep 03 10 Sep 17 24

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ceaa339c97449888b2b79666f59a2699a0cebe8910e9940f02600ce5af0505fa8832a68a6331f7e07c0ca1c874b724a61c46eff0d6d109208558caf48c4cd0a7 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Sep 03 10 Sep 17 24

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e0ac5f9a6bdd9119d928457d7951ee1ae2d991a9caef06c4e3b7550923b6193bc363ffc42b41f7c3299522bd1838fdd42682b110a1bf0917593d01b2e51f4be2 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e0ac5f9a6bdd9119d928457d7951ee1ae2d991a9caef06c4e3b7550923b6193bc363ffc42b41f7c3299522bd1838fdd42682b110a1bf0917593d01b2e51f4be2 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e14a9c6d7a1f49b4f17274e1f0aa609cc3ce12f8fb1e994690129e66398864d44f47b701682466c9fde14401b1e6d3284f1498a4d68c9cd69da38a6586bca518 
What Is a Works Cited Page? Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e14a9c6d7a1f49b4f17274e1f0aa609cc3ce12f8fb1e994690129e66398864d44f47b701682466c9fde14401b1e6d3284f1498a4d68c9cd69da38a6586bca518 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Developer

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e14a9c6d7a1f49b45ad961b7b0b8bb2085f95a23078365fa0812c02634f714211d6712dc348abdcb99ca12adb995762a01df9e9f6ef5b653cc4703f166a380a8 
Welcome to the Grammarly for Developers Blog! 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e14a9c6d7a1f49b45ad961b7b0b8bb2085f95a23078365fa0812c02634f714211d6712dc348abdcb99ca12adb995762a01df9e9f6ef5b653cc4703f166a380a8 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e14a9c6d7a1f49b47abe025cf3a723fa2ebec1d48bcbb7677905e509726bddd5d43c4ade8e18ed4bf03350084561241654bf1e11a9bbde9d06c26396f1e78297 
There vs. Their vs. They’re: What’s the Difference? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e14a9c6d7a1f49b47abe025cf3a723fa2ebec1d48bcbb7677905e509726bddd5d43c4ade8e18ed4bf03350084561241654bf1e11a9bbde9d06c26396f1e78297 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7c4acfe272e5e0d5b50764855342003e01d4b6924e0b1f4c4f1d743d6712de4e03db212e81de74e58d91908eff795a9241ff473f04e6742beb9028eb404110c2 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a96a1fa18b4453db4133c8c09fbf9f7b1c0c9b020a311414b619d24f2e4e3c3707a2a206aeee9a360c15edddc2728ebb5a15a374663c825a4688bdc7a659c44d 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3892ee50a600e67b76ddec2b84cce7ba049dfe21f6db2b8a85acc47e9c6214a3a5aba4ba47fda6f1a840a987994d86ef4ee45ae1b4c3267d1fac5ac4d0b456d2 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2bed7ff3cea2638b3233a9edeb9b4326a1459021d3ddc4c33c4d51f04327a915315b98264270e27899b1160fccfd67e41024a0661380d676 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f6b9a1949bafce967475220653759b752b01bf62382eb13de8a70693d77c30b950986dafd875386e64b751887ea933f8260ea7d4c0f110e9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5aa4d2f3e2c46cf192bac851f69eb74043f5270cb1096e884048e49b89ee3ef12af475f378112e64b2986e7d9b36119e5c5dd30b524e815f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3eede3eb396f397186d05f548e337339a7541e60f94d85815e987316077f45ef8990dae2c8c2bc5b1b7f1e24bb7b54948f2b3edfb9f7267e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3892ee50a600e67b76ddec2b84cce7ba049dfe21f6db2b8a85acc47e9c6214a3a5aba4ba47fda6f1a840a987994d86ef4ee45ae1b4c3267d1fac5ac4d0b456d2 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=acad8be930b1793af879faf7e078d8ac462882af2261fe6e5127e1cb11d256fe93327f27b2d0be4d9fbfaed4ba995701d05b756dca9f05cb783d949d526fcea9 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c19c473aabece0c1015d4049dd1923b68fdaa721ca3a7b72e39661935176c950e00ef511d807bbc58fd11bfb43b19816b571b99525889995526440f04bc8488d9479ba2022253c177b0259049260e06d48d53acb0dd63ac5 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a39d5a616a2832a483fd487acc6be317fa71c09dc7c3594185a0d8cde829296ebe0d13b853d1246173b12f95dffba7ca307c1838edc2c7320e7c633bb55d01a9 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a39d5a616a2832a483fd487acc6be317fa71c09dc7c3594185a0d8cde829296ebe0d13b853d1246173b12f95dffba7ca307c1838edc2c7320e7c633bb55d01a9 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104