Subject: Last chance: Save 45% Off!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 06:55:22 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe21e270d6e81d8650b3f9e5061df9e98c2719d2897646c1af45a7e2375bb3f3b5a9a962fff39c0269781f36492a7a9f4478d97035f0095 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe21e270d6e81d8650b3f9e5061df9e98c2719d2897646c1af45a7e2375bb3f3b5a9a962fff39c0269781f36492a7a9f4478d97035f0095 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe21e270d6e81d88ca95c7c00df1e4e1f1efb97e58f053939fded99763f1e62333c487f8ce226945ee2fa10cfd7b33e8258bed2cd257b464a148cc4a72822df 
Redeem this offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe21e270d6e81d88ca95c7c00df1e4e1f1efb97e58f053939fded99763f1e62333c487f8ce226945ee2fa10cfd7b33e8258bed2cd257b464a148cc4a72822df 

Houston, We Have

 No Problems

Becoming a better writer shouldn&rsquo;t feel like rocket science. That&rsquo;s why Grammarly Premium shows you suggestions on how to improve your writing and explains the reason behind each recommendation. With this intelligent input, you&rsquo;ll learn to avoid common pitfalls and advance your writing skills. 

 Help your writing star rise with leveled-up writing and learning. Get Grammarly Premium at 45%* off before midnight tomorrow.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe21e270d6e81d88ca95c7c00df1e4e1f1efb97e58f053939fded99763f1e62333c487f8ce226945ee2fa10cfd7b33e8258bed2cd257b464a148cc4a72822df 
Upgrade to Premium 

Pro Features for Stellar Writing
With Grammarly Premium, you have access to new suggestions that will help take your writing sky high.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe21e270d6e81d88ca95c7c00df1e4e1f1efb97e58f053939fded99763f1e62333c487f8ce226945ee2fa10cfd7b33e8258bed2cd257b464a148cc4a72822df 

   Writing Style Settings*

Customizable settings for business, academic, casual, and creative writing.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe21e270d6e81d88ca95c7c00df1e4e1f1efb97e58f053939fded99763f1e62333c487f8ce226945ee2fa10cfd7b33e8258bed2cd257b464a148cc4a72822df 

  Word Choice Suggestions

Vocabulary enhancements help you learn the difference between a good word and the best word.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe21e270d6e81d88ca95c7c00df1e4e1f1efb97e58f053939fded99763f1e62333c487f8ce226945ee2fa10cfd7b33e8258bed2cd257b464a148cc4a72822df 

  Confidence Boosters

Automatically eliminate hedging language to sound more clear and confident.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe21e270d6e81d88ca95c7c00df1e4e1f1efb97e58f053939fded99763f1e62333c487f8ce226945ee2fa10cfd7b33e8258bed2cd257b464a148cc4a72822df 

  Clarity Enhancements

Go deeper with grammar and keep your sentences smooth and easy to read.

*Available in the Grammarly Editor only 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe21e270d6e81d88ca95c7c00df1e4e1f1efb97e58f053939fded99763f1e62333c487f8ce226945ee2fa10cfd7b33e8258bed2cd257b464a148cc4a72822df 
Claim Your 45% Off  

 Become a better writer for 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe21e270d6e81d88ca95c7c00df1e4e1f1efb97e58f053939fded99763f1e62333c487f8ce226945ee2fa10cfd7b33e8258bed2cd257b464a148cc4a72822df 
$6.60/month

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe21e270d6e81d8b072e5ec1bfcc4c4a0212a39cda7f4b996e83673b5c05025e0cfd6f0ada5c1819b45c34ff1cb7a42e0428c07cbc180f6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe21e270d6e81d85e27dfe64ee350f5b58c5eaa6ef660e25530d09d8ac7a9a7d5a7aaee1420e2625b375c37ad4df678b256fb978a0b93fb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe21e270d6e81d8af75aae6e92e2c98f6289fae547dcaa4d949057d5b6572bb7729a9720bd0c6fdda8a8f67ea55a385e90eae79b6d67258 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe21e270d6e81d82984edecf0754226288d68a00bc6a3fc92cf6806693a76eb9f8c87a509d73fc854ac93b6516dbf80e41e1daf78633e43 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=35605c79ffc6b6e2c5ed1f80a0e1ec0eba55d1205df4a476167119cbc1d54a1cf79a0c258e535fe1d46c5280a5acaaaa8f60ef2c3b6f89b7fe7adb8251e626d0d50c8930c6054bd969cb8d73e8ff99beecbd4cf2ad03a853 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe21e270d6e81d8780c1f28994a1c3acf53b5ef0631586246c886e3246714aea3b36d0a6919f2f793dda9803a5155cb247e79ba43dff5d34cc9be0fd426dc98 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe21e270d6e81d8780c1f28994a1c3acf53b5ef0631586246c886e3246714aea3b36d0a6919f2f793dda9803a5155cb247e79ba43dff5d34cc9be0fd426dc98 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 9/22/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe21e270d6e81d88ca95c7c00df1e4e1f1efb97e58f053939fded99763f1e62333c487f8ce226945ee2fa10cfd7b33e8258bed2cd257b464a148cc4a72822df 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe21e270d6e81d87c4f132bbdfaee215d34200289b57a7e54e6b845eb402d2ef7a822ec250d25dc0a473a3b64bcb02b45fb8133427437a8fa94509c4a6cd8c9 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104