Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 45% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 12:32:45 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df766c9154ef4cbbf4c72856a2e5e2a02e05dfd20bab35c61dd7ed19e257d6633d4f0d291c3ffe9d9b1f049dc4e1086ce75bdf32f074f7f6bed 

 
 
SEPTEMBER 11 &#45; SEPTEMBER 17

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
2

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df7f35aaf460861f8ab623ed2300f31aecc85b435d74e0423e8e55084b9e359cd9f30830379ef399cf2a7787fc3a2de3e638d15c75ee2333fb2 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df7f35aaf460861f8ab623ed2300f31aecc85b435d74e0423e8e55084b9e359cd9f30830379ef399cf2a7787fc3a2de3e638d15c75ee2333fb2 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df763bc8b30d8629c5c74e04eecbb4a45ba93d1ed26fb78dafdd50360481cc3ce1b0b98cfff633b0e0c5b77df751f37b56297f755b82c2ba22f 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Aug 27 03 Sep 10 17

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df763bc8b30d8629c5c74e04eecbb4a45ba93d1ed26fb78dafdd50360481cc3ce1b0b98cfff633b0e0c5b77df751f37b56297f755b82c2ba22f 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Aug 27 03 Sep 10 17

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df763bc8b30d8629c5c74e04eecbb4a45ba93d1ed26fb78dafdd50360481cc3ce1b0b98cfff633b0e0c5b77df751f37b56297f755b82c2ba22f 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Aug 27 03 Sep 10 17

 
 
<strong>Final Days: </strong> Upgrade by <br class="hide"> September 22 and get <br class="hide"> 45% OFF a year of Premium!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9a9275f3e138d6c4405556a4f52ec431cc71d9e375e831fd1c99ea72f8244eb6cea62ba4773e9fa9733043ed3cc1b864896231f0ed23e7a9f7557234b56fb83a 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9a9275f3e138d6c4405556a4f52ec431cc71d9e375e831fd1c99ea72f8244eb6cea62ba4773e9fa9733043ed3cc1b864896231f0ed23e7a9f7557234b56fb83a 

45% OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9a9275f3e138d6c4cd42e70579120b5f7e067b5a1002b766255a60300ba6636204ef682c55ae2f54ece5c9bc75f620b12f1724bd3927aee7a1bbfbfab592c1b8 
Vernacular: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9a9275f3e138d6c4cd42e70579120b5f7e067b5a1002b766255a60300ba6636204ef682c55ae2f54ece5c9bc75f620b12f1724bd3927aee7a1bbfbfab592c1b8 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9a9275f3e138d6c4be7b45718139ee258ac738700f9a88571025f6a39b231ba5f832828563422a41c511ed8314eabce6b3e8243e2c9b64487f82008c90f3db05 
What Are Filler Words, and How Do You Cut Them? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9a9275f3e138d6c4be7b45718139ee258ac738700f9a88571025f6a39b231ba5f832828563422a41c511ed8314eabce6b3e8243e2c9b64487f82008c90f3db05 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Product

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9a9275f3e138d6c45e09dfe20e82b2488baeaa5e4ca9de5ecaeee6f0702acb41d57fb66650e2dd2449bcb9ed5aee5850ad86648c2bf3639b3d0afdaf7d550c3c 
Never Lose Points on Citations Again with Grammarly’s New Student Tools 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9a9275f3e138d6c45e09dfe20e82b2488baeaa5e4ca9de5ecaeee6f0702acb41d57fb66650e2dd2449bcb9ed5aee5850ad86648c2bf3639b3d0afdaf7d550c3c 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df726143169309052935a0d3ba44ddfcba81bad20812cdeaba83b16b4133d4a2aa60c8638c786e6b39f5f2e9257aadd8a78f6ecd01dae09620b 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df7e6a5b0fa24f293ee467f72feb0fcc25999716f8d5c91e484c8154c6c3d8d1bd10b16e202873b7ada7e6d1e3978f5d96772cb3b9a404ab97c 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df75d93b3ae063a4e94573a75caf953d45907aa11d30586e988841b7fddba96f7ee845a97ca712f9997e27eb1541eca42440d04334d408cebb5 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df7786ebcd8df0e9b4669b4e0a442a18609044bf68853a4546a6d41b19ae518d1773c7c6bab8bd390bbacfce41f5b8a976f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df7a741160b19ebd87af5649404a4863a62a7f2b3cc1baf419bcbda886c7cf15ea920a1df8e7881573adf3cb8a873fe9815 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df7daea4f6f74201bb71e1e2a94529dd012363a59150af8ecc7203db129badc821323c770e2f53099706d5b25f9c86d1b7a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df7d74386a5f2d910837b6165de32aa8a1e3973edaf3fc1ab1da15e5fe2792fde2aed5ff97f6d73b60de19b2b017a576bfe 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df75d93b3ae063a4e94573a75caf953d45907aa11d30586e988841b7fddba96f7ee845a97ca712f9997e27eb1541eca42440d04334d408cebb5 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df7b7ede3f7e3a62b896ef9c41114edcafadd9b5a7628421db944feb8ba7a48cb939a2f22bb6845b50d97d5be73f32044d3baa0c4da50263346 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=924273ad85fe485f5a464363bf82afd356aeb7a6c2bf4043f7abf97cb3c96929460e1d074dda5a680236658736d8d331d73c9d4afa903d05a93a7ef389bb947d84727ce8afb38218984d1864a7ca3cb71f7c462e12183373 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df7942b72e0703e814931dd90899b3f4dd372953a87ec1143c9a7f86aa5030692d341916ebaefd0e80208773ca625ebe3fff79949efc699dcbd 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df7942b72e0703e814931dd90899b3f4dd372953a87ec1143c9a7f86aa5030692d341916ebaefd0e80208773ca625ebe3fff79949efc699dcbd 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104