Subject: Landmark Agent's Productivity
From: "Nikhil Bishnoi (Google Sheets)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 21:57:23 -0700

New activity in the following document
Landmark Agent's Productivity  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8/edit?usp=comment_email_document&ts=63294833&usp_dm=false)

2 comments

.
Nikhil Bishnoi
| 56
1 Chat escalation pending

Reply (Reply  
<s+AORGpRe_syOveg9gN_Su3EEwgUqEOvk7Y92yLl7-gj5rClTAz9LdTuciCr-LG0EH2pdjODutWE6v5DN8WMT1gr0CAdhsyKCCnJjd74vs3VNQqGAUJIbZaVj[email-masked]>)
Open  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8/edit?disco=AAAAeLNB6eM&usp=comment_email_discussion&ts=63294833&usp_dm=false)

.
Nikhil Bishnoi
| 39
2 chat escalations pending

Reply (Reply  
<s+AORGpResO5ydCKsZig_FrMv5Us83eKDH22QXwvh6ppv03VvjlZfurAhmZlgkowRO9ip7d89WFwT2AIOWhWbVGpKIPyHCdYID8Iz_b0WMCMztY9kwltKO2S8[email-masked]>)
Open  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8/edit?disco=AAAAeLNCucw&usp=comment_email_discussion&ts=63294833&usp_dm=false)

Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

You have received this email because you are a participant in the updated  
items or have subscribed to notifications on Landmark Agent's Productivity  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8/edit?usp=comment_email_document&ts=63294833&usp_dm=false).  
Change what Google sends you  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/100934644662551220501/docos/notify?ouid=100934644662551220501&id=1wbGvA-_cJ-aQghBuxVgYVcr4RiaOfR9z0AJxMitS3F8&title=Landmark+Agent's+Productivity&resourcekey).  
You cannot reply to this email.