Subject: Save 45% Off Premium!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 08:51:24 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=55b05343863403c68a64375d5990bab0f8f121514316d855f5e8a51d525cb6ea814bb2ce754e11c2c1ba4569681f1610c022264062af021d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=55b05343863403c68a64375d5990bab0f8f121514316d855f5e8a51d525cb6ea814bb2ce754e11c2c1ba4569681f1610c022264062af021d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=55b05343863403c636a9332e5b1866baa329ed0d0356dd7a5581ef7ac5897b952f1d27126a83c9ff50ae9f45523d98375f4e9608cb2f93a5d7691ccca9dc994c 
Upgrade Now
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=55b05343863403c636a9332e5b1866baa329ed0d0356dd7a5581ef7ac5897b952f1d27126a83c9ff50ae9f45523d98375f4e9608cb2f93a5d7691ccca9dc994c 
&rarr; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=55b05343863403c636a9332e5b1866baa329ed0d0356dd7a5581ef7ac5897b952f1d27126a83c9ff50ae9f45523d98375f4e9608cb2f93a5d7691ccca9dc994c 

No More

Nebulous Writing

Bring confidence and clarity to your communications with full-sentence rewrites from Grammarly Premium. Premium gives you suggestions on how to make your writing more effective, precise, and powerful so you can become a better writer and get your meaning across with meteoric impact. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=55b05343863403c636a9332e5b1866baa329ed0d0356dd7a5581ef7ac5897b952f1d27126a83c9ff50ae9f45523d98375f4e9608cb2f93a5d7691ccca9dc994c 
Claim Your 45% Off 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=55b05343863403c636a9332e5b1866baa329ed0d0356dd7a5581ef7ac5897b952f1d27126a83c9ff50ae9f45523d98375f4e9608cb2f93a5d7691ccca9dc994c 

 Help your ideas be universally understood. Save 45%* on an annual Grammarly plan, now through September 22.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=55b05343863403c636a9332e5b1866baa329ed0d0356dd7a5581ef7ac5897b952f1d27126a83c9ff50ae9f45523d98375f4e9608cb2f93a5d7691ccca9dc994c 
Upgrade to Premium 

Elevate your writing,

starting at 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=55b05343863403c636a9332e5b1866baa329ed0d0356dd7a5581ef7ac5897b952f1d27126a83c9ff50ae9f45523d98375f4e9608cb2f93a5d7691ccca9dc994c 
$6.60/month

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=55b05343863403c644569f3587606b6834175c472d3e6afc412afa1035e6dfdf5ffdf6ca3d270411fc69f94126071e1036196ce681f3e155 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=55b05343863403c64b8d1ad86fff8ad759490e911b5c7dbcd9b785fb4a04e2e30af4a1a1669c30eb77066127603fc8e7d429c2aed01c4fc0 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=55b05343863403c6b51cbf5aa6724d69d7910c8ebe354117c6c6c009eb93d2ad61c13bcb6ea767d37349c516da164e825536edb94a15a9af 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=55b05343863403c648b5c9b09baaf8207b9b9b9a5fa987ca2933b7e61f50272385359963204deb0e2fbb8b74f60929034fb0243ee9ddea73 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b20e4aa40a98d53190098357240dab82f99c18245be8a509caf8ffb38fa82431ec45bd763c2751314733de53b1d41857467df43c9fc96f56e55ec383efdbf2bce04c4cf60d9ac0c1aa831e1d6cdebdbd9a968d29e0eaedf1 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=55b05343863403c682bc2b3eef7c251eb295e5d5afcb1139a7acb9f6bec26dc6ffb2d2e4e1c61387fcbca12bfdba3761009541e178cfe7bc4c28ce8acf76d778 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=55b05343863403c682bc2b3eef7c251eb295e5d5afcb1139a7acb9f6bec26dc6ffb2d2e4e1c61387fcbca12bfdba3761009541e178cfe7bc4c28ce8acf76d778 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 9/22/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=55b05343863403c636a9332e5b1866baa329ed0d0356dd7a5581ef7ac5897b952f1d27126a83c9ff50ae9f45523d98375f4e9608cb2f93a5d7691ccca9dc994c 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=55b05343863403c6fcba3d161e81352d325b656e8a0e3bbd3353a7a1a36af97f644945779233a3bb94cd90c198645d8409d503fb40d8f65ceef1d23ed17f98d2 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104