Subject: The countdown has begun—save 45% off!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 12:42:02 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc0c2d7f71b446206e92beb51e1b9c628295f722e7055f47fb946ab38bb34d65cd38505c9626a0a80d20414a9933c93106f3032e6da92f4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc0c2d7f71b446206e92beb51e1b9c628295f722e7055f47fb946ab38bb34d65cd38505c9626a0a80d20414a9933c93106f3032e6da92f4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc0c2d7f71b4462ebbc85ee1b6f246f4c29cc44c0f0385ae4283db41b228d1dad80685a1c59d180de2a762b6ed6398fa2e223313694c7c3ce904724fda550fa 
Redeem this offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc0c2d7f71b4462ebbc85ee1b6f246f4c29cc44c0f0385ae4283db41b228d1dad80685a1c59d180de2a762b6ed6398fa2e223313694c7c3ce904724fda550fa 

Take Your Vocabulary to the Stratosphere and Beyond

One way to launch your writing into orbit is by expanding your vocabulary. Grammarly Premium automatically flags bland or overused words and suggests stellar alternatives. Over time you&rsquo;ll recognize your redundant word choices and learn the difference between good words and the best word. It&rsquo;s one small step for your writing and one giant leap for your future.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc0c2d7f71b4462ebbc85ee1b6f246f4c29cc44c0f0385ae4283db41b228d1dad80685a1c59d180de2a762b6ed6398fa2e223313694c7c3ce904724fda550fa 
Save 45% Off Premium 

Upgrade to an annual Grammarly plan before September 22, and see your writing take off! 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc0c2d7f71b4462ebbc85ee1b6f246f4c29cc44c0f0385ae4283db41b228d1dad80685a1c59d180de2a762b6ed6398fa2e223313694c7c3ce904724fda550fa 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc0c2d7f71b4462ebbc85ee1b6f246f4c29cc44c0f0385ae4283db41b228d1dad80685a1c59d180de2a762b6ed6398fa2e223313694c7c3ce904724fda550fa 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc0c2d7f71b4462ebbc85ee1b6f246f4c29cc44c0f0385ae4283db41b228d1dad80685a1c59d180de2a762b6ed6398fa2e223313694c7c3ce904724fda550fa 
Upgrade Now 

Boost your vocabulary for 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc0c2d7f71b4462ebbc85ee1b6f246f4c29cc44c0f0385ae4283db41b228d1dad80685a1c59d180de2a762b6ed6398fa2e223313694c7c3ce904724fda550fa 
$6.60/month

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc0c2d7f71b4462b1aad74901331d994e3f9cb9e8833a26cc518757d32a1429daf0d29f276e55c4fe584dd20648dd2a4c602a2b760fcdfc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc0c2d7f71b44627420c7b63068cbe1733732d5e680e8f9a03505a2278ffd7e0f54bc54f5487d0ca0e991c614f2dc33a661469481abcf1a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc0c2d7f71b44623f29efbbc32c32e1571ee84f3a61696bea9a3896bd2472c48daf4e6775cd93f634a4457493ed4796173cb4ce40aa41ee 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc0c2d7f71b446263a1fe02e7e4a5fe15adf3354598f8290db955c7a4a5225514eaac1b753bd587001deb8756ed58f5c13779ee922dd592 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fe78e6ea216e7413b01e9bf75a1d88f1b740aa703673223296851b7372fc83248b6001d087d6a8c054409f1824e98b16cef2aa1cfb3ab4cda7ef84c11f5f62eb7e23693e51a1b18f673989bfb840de5c6f88a3de467fef29 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc0c2d7f71b44622e8f1d284baab421a7a64b47776ac990f7c113b4aa1b7582c959cce879898101820d2ebab685cf75f39f86d91cc35502f1672f1c4f0a96e4 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc0c2d7f71b44622e8f1d284baab421a7a64b47776ac990f7c113b4aa1b7582c959cce879898101820d2ebab685cf75f39f86d91cc35502f1672f1c4f0a96e4 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 9/22/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc0c2d7f71b4462ebbc85ee1b6f246f4c29cc44c0f0385ae4283db41b228d1dad80685a1c59d180de2a762b6ed6398fa2e223313694c7c3ce904724fda550fa 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5cc0c2d7f71b4462c18a2d6e5ad59ef2d5082d784cabf0c54af3198572c0a8dc4f3756ba37862d6045c1a441666b2f94ecf05cfd95977827655ebdff2064c55d 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104