Subject: Looks like you didn't have any writing activity last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 12:42:30 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=18e4ef7dbfacde150e00a878acc6bbd9cf5e4906b49c1987b16073fbdb4483398eee0f827c1e7d98930689a7cedc3d5a985dffe944bf30f0ccc3ab5d3ea6d6a8 

 
 
SEPTEMBER 04 &#45; SEPTEMBER 10

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
2

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=18e4ef7dbfacde15aa9bc04d1c7703566d7a7aa5093f0bda22b6c74530b596f2b0680e3bd171bee14a0c484473ebb401706bdf9794013dda3f9b35501e5185b6 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=18e4ef7dbfacde15aa9bc04d1c7703566d7a7aa5093f0bda22b6c74530b596f2b0680e3bd171bee14a0c484473ebb401706bdf9794013dda3f9b35501e5185b6 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=18e4ef7dbfacde151523cbcf3c49b3469bffe2c4cae1efbb365bc19055e191ec380ade9aaec79d24f9c5c5cb316d4673620d14dfd4e4bb232465dd96b4c9fd51 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Aug 20 27 Sep 03 10

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=18e4ef7dbfacde151523cbcf3c49b3469bffe2c4cae1efbb365bc19055e191ec380ade9aaec79d24f9c5c5cb316d4673620d14dfd4e4bb232465dd96b4c9fd51 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Aug 20 27 Sep 03 10

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=18e4ef7dbfacde151523cbcf3c49b3469bffe2c4cae1efbb365bc19055e191ec380ade9aaec79d24f9c5c5cb316d4673620d14dfd4e4bb232465dd96b4c9fd51 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Aug 20 27 Sep 03 10

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=18e4ef7dbfacde1568c9a01c7d8fd4336a35ffe8c35351d1ae7a654c26844350b70b62bece5ad7ac40eda12ea161d01f4cb4c38f147dc2c323076928945dcc5b 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=18e4ef7dbfacde1568c9a01c7d8fd4336a35ffe8c35351d1ae7a654c26844350b70b62bece5ad7ac40eda12ea161d01f4cb4c38f147dc2c323076928945dcc5b 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7939293172150c791defe725241761ee0582cee71be15a9a067b0de88e207494b94485ec9b4585de351a165d4987eacf457a39f19f72004cc173ed7062dcfada 
Possessive Nouns: How to Use Them, With Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7939293172150c791defe725241761ee0582cee71be15a9a067b0de88e207494b94485ec9b4585de351a165d4987eacf457a39f19f72004cc173ed7062dcfada 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7939293172150c7937790d00dbe487722a3e6d8888a6472782428621b199b5593ad57dfa868a8c2f90e255bf1314cc61e06fa834b1c61d2ebc5ad4b9ee751b75 
Slippery Slope Fallacy: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7939293172150c7937790d00dbe487722a3e6d8888a6472782428621b199b5593ad57dfa868a8c2f90e255bf1314cc61e06fa834b1c61d2ebc5ad4b9ee751b75 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7939293172150c7943dd20213711c36c460a51293c5b37464dca6c8a3509103e69aebf0ea802257b149f99e6a4bf619f464f2b1f8f932a2721852359f8383242 
Bandwagon Fallacy: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7939293172150c7943dd20213711c36c460a51293c5b37464dca6c8a3509103e69aebf0ea802257b149f99e6a4bf619f464f2b1f8f932a2721852359f8383242 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=18e4ef7dbfacde1547dfd291a7425c9018b2d0a91507ec70b779eadccfe3a6ff2cb7a90a5d32492d2a042d5203f0121790498a46e594e2602b92564808e46df1 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=18e4ef7dbfacde15ff6ce95fc84d438049d2765b4ecb1e603d6c60b4d2d642e8d4ac3ed2b2b25733be0cdb7d60f4025f528225ea7f57f192dda6138adfce2879 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=18e4ef7dbfacde15fa2efa02aebc63fcac7d7fd465d7a25147c7fdc2cf2148b343b2afc6bd3aeb8052cd12d2fa7ab822de658f839c4992d6d1ce5de4e251faf4 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=18e4ef7dbfacde1556f7f40fefd14f0828662efa8f45b4cfe6fc22d0cd04f1bdc8bcc2d5681fe47d41ee4a74c57f9dcb3df98892c1f8e3f5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=18e4ef7dbfacde15d723b2e6cec594340aaf4359b4312c0e4f445ddf51f6806e1f6a95f47243518eccacaeecf8efca9d765488eb3699b284 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=18e4ef7dbfacde150b213d06f948f6d43d218ce2bdb1d36c227b6229619d63187c134dce049d8bb5e0a10ff8a01e9bbf3b77f9c765b80ebc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=18e4ef7dbfacde15ea03ca9db28f18430edb2d4a63ebd122af453c5ae90998a5c08924a6c1e294767a26eede152d49d69121276be0e8004e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=18e4ef7dbfacde15fa2efa02aebc63fcac7d7fd465d7a25147c7fdc2cf2148b343b2afc6bd3aeb8052cd12d2fa7ab822de658f839c4992d6d1ce5de4e251faf4 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=18e4ef7dbfacde1510cf3e036609d506e39552e293263d4641c3b3ec0e62a492bbe2ac2fb6ff78a957b86ed1df9b3596a5ef49bfb534f202e988ea8a22d3c12b 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2ce566ac36bc06a2a61435cce949255efaf8a8c782de641e4339936a962468ae79df676a3c02719c19c66d1438b4f884c91f2932bf1a4fbbe1e2116f161cb155680c0ddc2ea301030a99919804a510f4ab0ba877378aeb1 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=18e4ef7dbfacde1501301f76d0b17a03a3b52e2fb244117cc493414540191c34d13ce7ddc93712a2eb1920aa5459473aa641ffed581e24630b6f4412f31653df 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=18e4ef7dbfacde1501301f76d0b17a03a3b52e2fb244117cc493414540191c34d13ce7ddc93712a2eb1920aa5459473aa641ffed581e24630b6f4412f31653df 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104