Subject: Keep writing to see your super stats.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2022 07:04:16 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117614b7ea97585c7706540449e4bf6b60b9422869b49d0d95f010143ca193332b63a441b7464008ac5a81d1fb0d4b070e0488e6458a33218bccb 

 
 
AUGUST 28 &#45; SEPTEMBER 03

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
2

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117617eea127c97349222a1b377cd8533d80af59ebba57a8f689d0b7b80ac0518d60b777cd2cb527cc173cc02bb968ed0a9a17448ed399c1d8ff9 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117617eea127c97349222a1b377cd8533d80af59ebba57a8f689d0b7b80ac0518d60b777cd2cb527cc173cc02bb968ed0a9a17448ed399c1d8ff9 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f11761de98ba97b168d618a7b8116a88ab6d34dab37641b5d956fa111a753eedfbde3a746d8135d07779c86f23387ed36dfd17e54229140813008b 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Aug 13 20 Aug 27 03

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f11761de98ba97b168d618a7b8116a88ab6d34dab37641b5d956fa111a753eedfbde3a746d8135d07779c86f23387ed36dfd17e54229140813008b 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Aug 13 20 Aug 27 03

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f11761de98ba97b168d618a7b8116a88ab6d34dab37641b5d956fa111a753eedfbde3a746d8135d07779c86f23387ed36dfd17e54229140813008b 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Aug 13 20 Aug 27 03

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117610aade2a53b8ee615155cb0cbfd90414808be6fb1441f615bc788388a65412db2b69084e7c56dec33090c5faa3bab0addeed08fa8ba34fe8f 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117610aade2a53b8ee615155cb0cbfd90414808be6fb1441f615bc788388a65412db2b69084e7c56dec33090c5faa3bab0addeed08fa8ba34fe8f 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a5a6074bb7238887cfeea59d0e8233100b85d8c36f719b1d56762311d29567f65dbd4be6da5dc6abc393747921f5c52d671bad402a8f223bed93f83f4638e58 
Moot Point: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a5a6074bb7238887cfeea59d0e8233100b85d8c36f719b1d56762311d29567f65dbd4be6da5dc6abc393747921f5c52d671bad402a8f223bed93f83f4638e58 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a5a6074bb7238889b93e5ca35efdb0ac2b9f914ac73c7487d689efeb2a2be3fdb3de44f243b2c0e989adca3d2817f79757495654e66dad0eb909e3873e9ceae 
Auxiliary Verbs: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a5a6074bb7238889b93e5ca35efdb0ac2b9f914ac73c7487d689efeb2a2be3fdb3de44f243b2c0e989adca3d2817f79757495654e66dad0eb909e3873e9ceae 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a5a6074bb723888efbb0620332e426d2e6a710e9350f5177b650734ddc7227e45a8d8cc3f9fedc4950c33ad23c329bafeda0fad9b6204028e9bc10903aed62e 
Each and Every: What’s the Difference? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a5a6074bb723888efbb0620332e426d2e6a710e9350f5177b650734ddc7227e45a8d8cc3f9fedc4950c33ad23c329bafeda0fad9b6204028e9bc10903aed62e 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f11761c0de79194f107215c9c10a5493242cab1cc7b5a6ae2578a2d90aac4892a5980d82dc0d59eca3224904cb08dd34d6794a78b7e3d5013e809b 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f11761f2a396e6c71c28ddd1f722c034313dd5efc990d58544e2114c41615ee26bc1b2ae9561ad9b1d4b4e9275597c12b528bbee11ce1d93e096be 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117610bcb65a5c971b9d1f1401a181e14990901281af98b7a7847276ebc554db57dd76f200ac3f51eb1c286831f5b3bcc8b01843131436b161c46 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f11761176b624caa22ec9af142a50f448b1299a91da78214df69271769cbd078d234f61f8dfe4cd2c6e1f9cef2981c562aa487 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f11761b052c00970ccbb66296e1e36989f2bc3210e78788f36f4a410fd609df21e8182a965e4067fdf6ae34a1d1de076815cca 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117614448f20162bdd39c61b1290034f96dd5c617dc00f4f04f35d9c4f971bdf7b7d5859f7d69cbc141a9994e90f3eb947591 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f11761359d0aee79137e8516cbdc2d22622a12f501f12d96d7d9a71f53df9867944c671c4ad4e855b37b8753b85ff19bdb02ac 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117610bcb65a5c971b9d1f1401a181e14990901281af98b7a7847276ebc554db57dd76f200ac3f51eb1c286831f5b3bcc8b01843131436b161c46 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117614a63e2e8940589c1cc429917b6bcba8ec0b04a9d8462137b1967ba9af4dd1f648d7f72d4c392be1e71f012f604dbad1377d4ef0fea7ba77a 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a76ff1ecd29e4058aeafe987284b40ba7ab1ed38cfbc911223e37bc27b6356add890750209318b6f2b5447595651a3a1ea3c2e317db032977c6d3bb8f28a96d3c35c5f1d9aacf845d2db2cdc58f2d662f5229ba52788e502 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117610531133d454a122ced7c369a084f7337c63637d2d4010bcae687d016aab44c946e5a44213a441f3de434a4eca1fd7639d9548837c9ce61f9 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117610531133d454a122ced7c369a084f7337c63637d2d4010bcae687d016aab44c946e5a44213a441f3de434a4eca1fd7639d9548837c9ce61f9 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104