Subject: RE: Deduction against on validation cancelled order
From: Merchant Back Offices <[email-masked]>
To: Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]>, Merchant Back Offices <[email-masked]>, Payment Gateway Team <[email-masked]>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Sayed Humera <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, "Nikhil Bishnoi" <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, "Zeeshan Mohammad(TCS)" <[email-masked]>, Muhsin Thai Valappil <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 07:56:14 +0000

Good day,

Thank you for contacting CrediMax, we acknowledge the receipt of your email.

Action will be taken to refund the amount.

Kindly note that the refund for the credit cards takes up to 5 working days & for the debit cards up to 10 working days depending on the issuer banks.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you need any further assistance

Regards,

 Mohammed Abdulla

 Merchant Back Office Administrator - Business Support,
  +973 17117272   17211465   +973 17117117
   [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>    www.credimax.com.bh<http://www.credimax.com.bh>                                              <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnlPcrsrWZ9mAUF06oyCyXQ>  <https://www.facebook.com/credimaxbscbh>  <https://www.instagram.com/credimax.b.s.c/?hl=en>

 CrediMax B.S.C.(c) | Bldg 858 | Road 3618 | Al Seef District 436 | P.O. Box 5350 | Kingdom of Bahrain

CrediMax B.S.C. - A Financing Company Licensed by Central Bank of Bahrain                                                                                                   
From: Mohmed Ghadiyali [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, 6 September, 2022 9:54 AM
To: Merchant Back Offices <[email-masked]>; Payment Gateway Team <[email-masked]>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Sayed Humera <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>; Zeeshan Mohammad(TCS) <[email-masked]>; Muhsin Thai Valappil <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Deduction against on validation cancelled order

Hi @[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> @Payment Gateway Team<mailto:[email-masked]>

Refund Amount BHD-

7380849306 : 4.5 BHD
7380846525 : 4.5 BHD
7380900491:  4.5 BHD

Received Time

Terminal ID

Brand ID

Authorization Code

Action

Currency Code

Trans. Amount

 Result Code

Host Response

 Mer. TrackID

 TranId

 Ref. Id

ECI

IP Address

UDF1

UDF2

8/3/2022 21:50

'677950

'BENEFIT

'550321

1 - Purchase

'048

'4.5

'CAPTURED

'00

'7380849306

'202221526323901

'221518081944

'7

'109.161.165.210

'8a9fd120-84eb-467c-8348-190b9aa157ee

'BENEFIT

8/3/2022 21:33

'677950

'BENEFIT

'549044

1 - Purchase

'048

'4.5

'CAPTURED

'00

'7380846525

'202221525807651

'221518081379

'7

'109.161.165.210

'8a9fd120-84eb-467c-8348-190b9aa157ee

'BENEFIT

8/4/2022 10:18

'677950

'BENEFIT

'572347

1 - Purchase

'048

'4.5

'CAPTURED

'00

'7380900491

'202221648741683

'221618090427

'7

'109.161.165.210

'8a9fd120-84eb-467c-8348-190b9aa157ee

'BENEFIT

Regards,

Mohmed Ghadiyali

From: Muhsin Thai Valappil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2022 9:35 AM
To: Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sayed Humera <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Zeeshan Mohammad(TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Deduction against on validation cancelled order

Approved.

Regards,
Muhsin Thai Valappil

From: Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, September 5, 2022 5:49 PM
To: Muhsin Thai Valappil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sayed Humera <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Zeeshan Mohammad(TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Deduction against on validation cancelled order

Hi @Muhsin Thai Valappil<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please approve

Regards,

Mohmed Ghadiyali

From: Zeeshan Mohammad(TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, September 5, 2022 5:45 PM
To: Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sayed Humera <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Deduction against on validation cancelled order

Dear Mohmed,

Please find below benefit pay details and screenshot below.

Please help to process

Refund Amount BHD-

7380849306 : 4.5 BHD
7380846525 : 4.5 BHD
7380900491:  4.5 BHD

Received Time

Terminal ID

Brand ID

Authorization Code

Action

Currency Code

Trans. Amount

 Result Code

Host Response

 Mer. TrackID

 TranId

 Ref. Id

ECI

IP Address

UDF1

UDF2

8/3/2022 21:50

'677950

'BENEFIT

'550321

1 - Purchase

'048

'4.5

'CAPTURED

'00

'7380849306

'202221526323901

'221518081944

'7

'109.161.165.210

'8a9fd120-84eb-467c-8348-190b9aa157ee

'BENEFIT

8/3/2022 21:33

'677950

'BENEFIT

'549044

1 - Purchase

'048

'4.5

'CAPTURED

'00

'7380846525

'202221525807651

'221518081379

'7

'109.161.165.210

'8a9fd120-84eb-467c-8348-190b9aa157ee

'BENEFIT

8/4/2022 10:18

'677950

'BENEFIT

'572347

1 - Purchase

'048

'4.5

'CAPTURED

'00

'7380900491

'202221648741683

'221618090427

'7

'109.161.165.210

'8a9fd120-84eb-467c-8348-190b9aa157ee

'BENEFIT

Thanks & Regards,
Zeeshan

________________________________
From: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, September 5, 2022 3:54 PM
To: Zeeshan Mohammad(TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sayed Humera <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Deduction against on validation cancelled order

CAUTION: External email sender. Use care when clicking on links or opening attachments!
Dear Zeeshan,

Kindly assist us in validating the deduction for the below orders.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Manish

________________________________
From: "Sayed Humera" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
To: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "Nikhil Bishnoi" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, September 1, 2022 6:34:45 PM
Subject: Deduction against on validation cancelled order

Hi Team

Order cancelled on validation  given below

7380849306 : 4.5 BHD
7380846525 : 4.5 BHD
7380900491:  4.5 BHD

Customer reported us that his amount is deducted against all above three order from his bank , kindly check the bank statement attached and do needful

Regards
Huma

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com<http://www.landmarkgroup.com>