Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 50% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 08:30:05 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65310a0870806243491a293d278b6905c0438de7ab7a33123c3cf3778362b8761b9ec3d7ddd94aac59182abfae9e07c1d1d4c78355981374f934ce00a593c272 

 
 
AUGUST 21 &#45; AUGUST 27

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
2

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65310a0870806243386d3bde58ed4f6463853f4f4b12a7065819e8dc3b9ba2c3b1c0dbab80ae61afb814530af82e59ef75df127a533c8aecbae3577574c9cdb0 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65310a0870806243386d3bde58ed4f6463853f4f4b12a7065819e8dc3b9ba2c3b1c0dbab80ae61afb814530af82e59ef75df127a533c8aecbae3577574c9cdb0 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65310a08708062433d5c434be28bf0b2a93f39e86a3efc899b51dbe41aa1172bbaedbbaae2a50aa45c1fb1aa0af5c8298c197a9355aeb554350e1b4c3d08fc7e 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Aug 06 13 Aug 20 27

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65310a08708062433d5c434be28bf0b2a93f39e86a3efc899b51dbe41aa1172bbaedbbaae2a50aa45c1fb1aa0af5c8298c197a9355aeb554350e1b4c3d08fc7e 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Aug 06 13 Aug 20 27

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65310a08708062433d5c434be28bf0b2a93f39e86a3efc899b51dbe41aa1172bbaedbbaae2a50aa45c1fb1aa0af5c8298c197a9355aeb554350e1b4c3d08fc7e 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Aug 06 13 Aug 20 27

 
 
<strong>Final Hours: </strong>Get 50% off ANY Premium Plan now through<br class="hide"> August 31.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65310a0870806243af4692199fc515e1659ed8787f5e73cf3481d123a9bef37b216d113a6cb35b4b3140a3029979c9d178e731a7315d2874945fe6dbe61bb315 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65310a0870806243af4692199fc515e1659ed8787f5e73cf3481d123a9bef37b216d113a6cb35b4b3140a3029979c9d178e731a7315d2874945fe6dbe61bb315 

50% OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca6df519e5eac23675dbbc69d92aa7e605614706e1b9044be3b81b08251c13c4b88ef6d825c3b275829399beea5de11583fcef68df7463dc1a557ae4831f2166 
Sunk Cost Fallacy: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca6df519e5eac23675dbbc69d92aa7e605614706e1b9044be3b81b08251c13c4b88ef6d825c3b275829399beea5de11583fcef68df7463dc1a557ae4831f2166 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca6df519e5eac236f4524a19852588d45ad95b65edd30be477a57a551817824dd6879f853ee952c011f0765b162a9fc5913d2d99a62bc92bfecc90aa9564ff36 
9 Ways to Ask “How Are You?” 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca6df519e5eac236f4524a19852588d45ad95b65edd30be477a57a551817824dd6879f853ee952c011f0765b162a9fc5913d2d99a62bc92bfecc90aa9564ff36 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca6df519e5eac236273b3aa627ece813f89014f808367d17d6f7bc6261d3558df99800e8dae853ad1a3cf4ba2f7db702474901f0e136031c5790fbd0227472c2 
Antonym: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca6df519e5eac236273b3aa627ece813f89014f808367d17d6f7bc6261d3558df99800e8dae853ad1a3cf4ba2f7db702474901f0e136031c5790fbd0227472c2 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65310a08708062437e645b28b8cd48f0e31b544af1990330250ba61345044fdd0f084f4827245a16d940591abdbbbc83fba5950d81db49c6496aa6f4dd8cf673 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65310a08708062437e645b28b8cd48f0e31b544af1990330250ba61345044fdd0f084f4827245a16d940591abdbbbc83fba5950d81db49c6496aa6f4dd8cf673 

Give your team personalized <br class="hide"> writing feedback to improve accuracy, word choice, <br class="hide"> and tone.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65310a08708062437e645b28b8cd48f0e31b544af1990330250ba61345044fdd0f084f4827245a16d940591abdbbbc83fba5950d81db49c6496aa6f4dd8cf673 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65310a08708062437e645b28b8cd48f0e31b544af1990330250ba61345044fdd0f084f4827245a16d940591abdbbbc83fba5950d81db49c6496aa6f4dd8cf673 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65310a0870806243dcd4bb452e9b1331991558e96d76c159e68bf96b4859f81fab06c91763ddee398883120e69347f299d5cd0d974e2e16406a83de94335ed69 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65310a0870806243907ea3474aeb21643fa7e7be8adfd2b58571f646cb6688310a130d23a659733583bc2e72c866e9ec6308940281988a4ae96ab89ba9ebc415 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65310a0870806243f7cb079f95814b2ccff1a6294184e2c1eab3a7c365f23a3e459ba2afcc147c50184865c670a71a8f1aa07d07646a3128 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65310a0870806243834c6280df983bcbccb91314ace457f4e4a79f45c46ba9a19d524f55a88355a78cf75ba58593e301302805d832e60d0a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65310a0870806243522235d410b7cdb9922523e8355aa24a19dd5b6720fb5c1f4c4da6cb3a27066ee4d44a7c2e4e56efddf1552d86b96432 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65310a0870806243c14eb71770d92f167da616a1cabe31f97324f68c01c05ab16515850c722ff9e996d1d7d3e27c37e4a1e8e5b6923b8922 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65310a0870806243907ea3474aeb21643fa7e7be8adfd2b58571f646cb6688310a130d23a659733583bc2e72c866e9ec6308940281988a4ae96ab89ba9ebc415 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65310a087080624305c15e35b00b066e62c9f642a4e90a786e778f6da283b296bc66c1dfcb007cad09e0e38c2f66b62258310be91bdc183beaf2ed77cdaee85c 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=171f3736122ba5fedc5da9f63a12334ac74921fe70d9398f73c0cf9304fb40dd96e40c28c85193970acce7f1b3583972318fd1e6d1a7b345c46a16e2dfe922fefd4fd0a51d0323db46bd9de47038c34be628f04760dfcc4c 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65310a0870806243b45bcbd08451ea68d8593967d9ab0f2b9244dd1f92854ace07128929cdc56c74939991e629514785d1c0f292f540564f618ecbfef3fa22cb 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65310a0870806243b45bcbd08451ea68d8593967d9ab0f2b9244dd1f92854ace07128929cdc56c74939991e629514785d1c0f292f540564f618ecbfef3fa22cb 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104