Subject: Sale Extended! Save 50% off any plan
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 05:26:21 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1d1b5544232af5174f5959889322002e1b6c9d6ed784ea7a4fd5561bf470265ca4d88273579f74b4432a500c8b65cce7aef228f386cad027 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1d1b5544232af5174f5959889322002e1b6c9d6ed784ea7a4fd5561bf470265ca4d88273579f74b4432a500c8b65cce7aef228f386cad027 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1d1b5544232af517101d7a1ed58650ee159531b2f27cd39b195c2e4b38115280c9e1e671b27a1e59e19d4bf6d0c38827cb643e038cf0d6f3f9ff9f2feb2a37d8 
Plans starting at $6/month &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1d1b5544232af517101d7a1ed58650ee159531b2f27cd39b195c2e4b38115280c9e1e671b27a1e59e19d4bf6d0c38827cb643e038cf0d6f3f9ff9f2feb2a37d8 

Write to the Beat of

Your Own Drum

 When it comes to writing, everybody's style is a little bit different. With Grammarly Premium, you can fine-tune what kind of writing feedback you receive without missing a beat. Upgrade today and get yourself into the groove with 50%* off Grammarly Premium plans. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1d1b5544232af517101d7a1ed58650ee159531b2f27cd39b195c2e4b38115280c9e1e671b27a1e59e19d4bf6d0c38827cb643e038cf0d6f3f9ff9f2feb2a37d8 
Upgrade Now 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1d1b5544232af517101d7a1ed58650ee159531b2f27cd39b195c2e4b38115280c9e1e671b27a1e59e19d4bf6d0c38827cb643e038cf0d6f3f9ff9f2feb2a37d8 

Don't delay! When the music stops on August 31, this deal is gone for good.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1d1b5544232af517101d7a1ed58650ee159531b2f27cd39b195c2e4b38115280c9e1e671b27a1e59e19d4bf6d0c38827cb643e038cf0d6f3f9ff9f2feb2a37d8 
Get 50% Off Premium 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1d1b5544232af5173be9b1a2a16d852d81394537c7f5f49ccbf1b6ca374f5f70b89fd20353af10bd5647fddc4f210fbdeb9b2cdc385842c3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1d1b5544232af517972a775ad5b5ac0ad58a700114bc8a8c1f1d0d9a0d4150da39d09168997c5e8ecec7a6954500d57319d067178fa74afd 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1d1b5544232af517442e2072ee57edd2c7c4a688a7d41f1c9369783089305a6b1502569f49a68f67fac9d9245f38e2f0a40ce1ff120461cf 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1d1b5544232af517c4f4e9c399fcfbc0e0fb92b321ff9eda22d9919a65542e6a5c814e49de0f23c2c899847fd841f599d7bd2538d8d9e605 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92354c6b069982d77672676c02c3a53121c5d29ace884767a3dcb9bfdfeea91e643be4554278433f1f0ca44e3065411b9d522be6eeaf9cd4a152410ebc89ab61b87ada2cdee215cc202daee234cc0c30151be570accf17de 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1d1b5544232af517dfd7b1967d54c835b97bfb2d4e02cd3de7d297b385afb95cb4bfddc8c32d028333c2078f73fd1464d5fbb5942214ec25f8277ecc1af47fd6 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1d1b5544232af517dfd7b1967d54c835b97bfb2d4e02cd3de7d297b385afb95cb4bfddc8c32d028333c2078f73fd1464d5fbb5942214ec25f8277ecc1af47fd6 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 8/31/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1d1b5544232af517101d7a1ed58650ee159531b2f27cd39b195c2e4b38115280c9e1e671b27a1e59e19d4bf6d0c38827cb643e038cf0d6f3f9ff9f2feb2a37d8 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1d1b5544232af5178810638afbc97867aea4084399ef47815f83d00498c9493ab0d52daa8ee4b7a9e8c932cd17123e40c265f96276e972a28767d05d7b258859 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104