Subject: Your 50% off ends at midnight!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 05:27:03 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c858ccab8405d9a152ac05fd8cf9ecae0290b651030cb67a043337378aa702134d7f2d61549be04f8f2f9423264cfcdd6b745ea5e7134764 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c858ccab8405d9a152ac05fd8cf9ecae0290b651030cb67a043337378aa702134d7f2d61549be04f8f2f9423264cfcdd6b745ea5e7134764 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c858ccab8405d9a14f433a8d8ebdfa45385cedca31327cf926c88d5a1b2c5d76b1464ce9eee26b2abe5355e7aabf202e5c865bd1248603b04a8621ff71841651 
Redeem this offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c858ccab8405d9a14f433a8d8ebdfa45385cedca31327cf926c88d5a1b2c5d76b1464ce9eee26b2abe5355e7aabf202e5c865bd1248603b04a8621ff71841651 

Write to the Tune

of Confidence

In writing, confidence is power. By delivering a message that is polished and precise, you assure your reader that you have expertise and are trustworthy. Your ability to write confidently can help you achieve many goals, like gain admittance to your dream college, land a job, or seal a deal.

Go beyond grammar, punctuation, and spelling support by enhancing your writing with advanced suggestions. Tune up your writing, and save 50%* on any plan when you upgrade by midnight tonight. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c858ccab8405d9a14f433a8d8ebdfa45385cedca31327cf926c88d5a1b2c5d76b1464ce9eee26b2abe5355e7aabf202e5c865bd1248603b04a8621ff71841651 
Upgrade to Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c858ccab8405d9a14f433a8d8ebdfa45385cedca31327cf926c88d5a1b2c5d76b1464ce9eee26b2abe5355e7aabf202e5c865bd1248603b04a8621ff71841651 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c858ccab8405d9a14f433a8d8ebdfa45385cedca31327cf926c88d5a1b2c5d76b1464ce9eee26b2abe5355e7aabf202e5c865bd1248603b04a8621ff71841651 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c858ccab8405d9a14f433a8d8ebdfa45385cedca31327cf926c88d5a1b2c5d76b1464ce9eee26b2abe5355e7aabf202e5c865bd1248603b04a8621ff71841651 
Get 50% Off Any Plan 

Bring confidence to your writing for 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c858ccab8405d9a14f433a8d8ebdfa45385cedca31327cf926c88d5a1b2c5d76b1464ce9eee26b2abe5355e7aabf202e5c865bd1248603b04a8621ff71841651 
$6/month

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c858ccab8405d9a15a7aab38efcf8888174361da391a16c84c45ec994010748489f7ce8cb519dea2a75bb42f42232443a56e71a0b4e0c55e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c858ccab8405d9a181ecfba675408a071aa3d92b12756521020f8ae31cad0a0fe67d5d78b4483a6c773b06b6cd790cdc4f470e21a6e68346 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c858ccab8405d9a155f7608c2bb4dc32d4f039cc343c5bbca6c7e49569dfbaafb788850ca8bcbb43df18755f05b2d2e5b199c1c4c054b98b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c858ccab8405d9a1f91b4ea48613810346ed3764aecdd0013e4c72364ef8b1da05a8f1b7b7829df3202374fac0766a8b553d747994bc1f54 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=eb5d5a60f91faf0c5b5c7e6a0ef114a97e9c27fee2669a0c262670adb2d02a50cfe27da6f6f86c608c918ec65800607d6d5cb348676dda077be204d351c561eb1fc3b99081a80950f4695af302396467adc3f16c131d737d 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c858ccab8405d9a10f8a616f787386459334683ca5346f4c4149e24e08aad376dcfb7513bd80b1d194348af581390c488626228c8ecaae148f7a0c60158b950e 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c858ccab8405d9a10f8a616f787386459334683ca5346f4c4149e24e08aad376dcfb7513bd80b1d194348af581390c488626228c8ecaae148f7a0c60158b950e 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 8/24/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c858ccab8405d9a14f433a8d8ebdfa45385cedca31327cf926c88d5a1b2c5d76b1464ce9eee26b2abe5355e7aabf202e5c865bd1248603b04a8621ff71841651 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c858ccab8405d9a1cff7b2575bc0b0e71ec98c09d792a5a6727b0d2eceb71fe2d7ea9db6eaaf83af5678f061e5791d56792e12b808fa792287f926dd9947ef8d 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104