Subject: Music to our ears—Save 50% off Premium
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 05:25:54 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=534e18b4f3015b09f8c082ce50a91ecd34623d696435fa8ee49774275d337cd73c0dd4a7d5b7781d1cb3b0c06e1d3544cb60f8ca9e0128bb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=534e18b4f3015b09f8c082ce50a91ecd34623d696435fa8ee49774275d337cd73c0dd4a7d5b7781d1cb3b0c06e1d3544cb60f8ca9e0128bb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=534e18b4f3015b0925bd36dba9f21b046580b7073eeca329c6faf99242d92efa763ad65a5b7c751533dd6cbc71828ef328bfcde9b57019cbe019a72a7e98cd38 
Plans starting at $6/month &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=534e18b4f3015b0925bd36dba9f21b046580b7073eeca329c6faf99242d92efa763ad65a5b7c751533dd6cbc71828ef328bfcde9b57019cbe019a72a7e98cd38 

Make Your

Sentences Sing

Did you know Grammarly Premium can help you rewrite full sentences while you focus on getting your big ideas on paper? With a few clicks, watch Grammarly fine-tune your sentences so your message is clear and confident.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=534e18b4f3015b0925bd36dba9f21b046580b7073eeca329c6faf99242d92efa763ad65a5b7c751533dd6cbc71828ef328bfcde9b57019cbe019a72a7e98cd38 
Claim Your 50% Off 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=534e18b4f3015b0925bd36dba9f21b046580b7073eeca329c6faf99242d92efa763ad65a5b7c751533dd6cbc71828ef328bfcde9b57019cbe019a72a7e98cd38 

Strike a chord with your reader, and feel good about every message you send. From now until August 24, save 50%* on all Premium plans! 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=534e18b4f3015b0925bd36dba9f21b046580b7073eeca329c6faf99242d92efa763ad65a5b7c751533dd6cbc71828ef328bfcde9b57019cbe019a72a7e98cd38 
Upgrade to Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=534e18b4f3015b0925bd36dba9f21b046580b7073eeca329c6faf99242d92efa763ad65a5b7c751533dd6cbc71828ef328bfcde9b57019cbe019a72a7e98cd38 

"One of my favorite features is seeing the score for how readable and engaging my writing is. When I see that little green circle in the corner of my screen, I just feel more confident in my writing.&rdquo;

-Fiona Yu, Student

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=534e18b4f3015b0927bba6796297e7349a6bc9ce7050c7270b4c2c752ca67373cc61679e095f21b9b8935c62fdde520c0bb6ec550122049a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=534e18b4f3015b09bdf68adf30699b18385e153089216faeabfb63092cc0ce074c7cbbb15192237aea71297a478c6968b40cb2e73e7fa78c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=03780f14872746916a2aa8973925acec244dd767992bdae44e0b4a3a10f8e7a5b81f671619e1e98699016b72e510d040e482906429655e40 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=03780f14872746911514eee19207ddac7f09e4520040e0fc0d4bf496087a77097b8c3c817a55a7465aeb9b846491a1be22b7d545a98a419d 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=465bbf45ba6ef0f3aa86d16707001edf84d6ae5eff5f188051ad7595a4f81b1e9516f3b7bec1b3fb3c6f5cdf2033d92c9505e74c9141b65338a461135861e105616839a9b9b2daff27691325f5eadad5841392bd2250bb27 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=03780f1487274691c3dad691e09e787ee45d6f3230ba2b5efe0f65b7387f6877498c59e55aa19b688b1c0bb49c28ae3b8e8981d8bee0c0d228dae33afd26eb85 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=03780f1487274691c3dad691e09e787ee45d6f3230ba2b5efe0f65b7387f6877498c59e55aa19b688b1c0bb49c28ae3b8e8981d8bee0c0d228dae33afd26eb85 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 8/24/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=534e18b4f3015b0925bd36dba9f21b046580b7073eeca329c6faf99242d92efa763ad65a5b7c751533dd6cbc71828ef328bfcde9b57019cbe019a72a7e98cd38 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=03780f1487274691a1d3fd960ba8925c59e9c7a14566db3f6138baf93a55193ca2ff5d13218b94bac35e683d560f4d41bbae5577e60a19b633f0f853b887b82b 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104