Subject: Save 50% off Premium + Transform your tone
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 05:55:48 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5c0805672fe666a01e41a99928bb4c519664bf7e2d2b64a5313898927999c4e5808cfabca349b34bba0cd53000ce19355577b168b0ef23c6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5c0805672fe666a01e41a99928bb4c519664bf7e2d2b64a5313898927999c4e5808cfabca349b34bba0cd53000ce19355577b168b0ef23c6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5c0805672fe666a090b4bf47471f755032daf174c17d7cfeb7211cd1faedf6bc0ca58f7a9ced23638cd8a25eb1a063c1ccd9a6f07783d9dfd602ea72bb3e4342 
Redeem this offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5c0805672fe666a090b4bf47471f755032daf174c17d7cfeb7211cd1faedf6bc0ca58f7a9ced23638cd8a25eb1a063c1ccd9a6f07783d9dfd602ea72bb3e4342 

A Better Tone for

Your Writing

Conveying the correct tone in your writing can be challenging without the help of body language or vocal inflections. And without these indicators, it can be hard for your reader to receive the accurate meaning of your message. Grammarly Premium will show how your text could resonate with your audience and offer suggestions to refine it.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5c0805672fe666a090b4bf47471f755032daf174c17d7cfeb7211cd1faedf6bc0ca58f7a9ced23638cd8a25eb1a063c1ccd9a6f07783d9dfd602ea72bb3e4342 
Get 50% Off Premium 

 With Premium, you'll reduce hedging language (those pesky phrases that undercut your message) and transform your tone from Uncertain to Confident.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5c0805672fe666a090b4bf47471f755032daf174c17d7cfeb7211cd1faedf6bc0ca58f7a9ced23638cd8a25eb1a063c1ccd9a6f07783d9dfd602ea72bb3e4342 

Before you click send or share, ensure your message is on key and lands on the right note. Get 50%* off Grammarly Premium when you subscribe to any plan before August 24. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5c0805672fe666a090b4bf47471f755032daf174c17d7cfeb7211cd1faedf6bc0ca58f7a9ced23638cd8a25eb1a063c1ccd9a6f07783d9dfd602ea72bb3e4342 
Upgrade Now 

Bring confidence to your writing for 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5c0805672fe666a090b4bf47471f755032daf174c17d7cfeb7211cd1faedf6bc0ca58f7a9ced23638cd8a25eb1a063c1ccd9a6f07783d9dfd602ea72bb3e4342 
$6/month

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=53b08404b9f6b0dbc2e715c2dafd0d60963209075172690fa0cc656e954841b215cc1f45cd6357e4d7dc2e90a5097a87712863fc9b8fc2b3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=53b08404b9f6b0dba5fc8ed6957f542f438b3eb4066fb1e83b4c9cd3f0d87bc1769eadf11a2a0973c4d46e13cb15619916d84ac53b9391ce 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=53b08404b9f6b0dbbb285e4e8ce601ecea9979a7d605b4d3e780155a5a63a459fc1e2198ae44c4a4c5ef10708287bec13d9628fa764ae94c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=53b08404b9f6b0dbf9d66688db871b8f00fe354a58ccb2eb67bc83e740eef0556f6c586426aec9b47d581e30709190f9ac4ebffdfbff4952 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fc0bedbdbb717e85f3b877b76484b586c48c74a62cb2e49f29a1bbf8a88616af622e6ae49c13ac454aaa3dc9a7c7bfe3452ba0b0f2c1d9d75ce2ae200461669555e3231aab834de0d215d68a53fd062a6fb3e41afda39d23 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=53b08404b9f6b0dba3cbce8f980884e9650f7034f55fc37e6132731c121be655dff2c1ebdda8796e09a8a4cc5132d48faa5b2048de408c5bb1458b710bfdc3e3 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=53b08404b9f6b0dba3cbce8f980884e9650f7034f55fc37e6132731c121be655dff2c1ebdda8796e09a8a4cc5132d48faa5b2048de408c5bb1458b710bfdc3e3 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 8/24/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5c0805672fe666a090b4bf47471f755032daf174c17d7cfeb7211cd1faedf6bc0ca58f7a9ced23638cd8a25eb1a063c1ccd9a6f07783d9dfd602ea72bb3e4342 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=53b08404b9f6b0db94870f2ae244d4baed69ee85b166271695313409d96058e0738f3bafe632b2ab008f380905682c23ec0e146d13d838845749076f5c8b758d 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104