Subject: We want to send you stellar stats and awesome achievements!
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 09:33:06 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=020c066d9c4bd37806e87e23c1dfa00f3fb54603677d8a27d8aae84e664cdffa8f5ce903401ecb1e31ce711a7328535d371338e9839404d02616d7f2af92c59e 

 
 
AUGUST 07 &#45; AUGUST 13

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
2

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=020c066d9c4bd378fa31ce560682864567b0c5d4184845043caf213bca3cb4645ad0eb2ee0d62868450b2c3ecedb282943fac9736b05761ab67198ebac1568db 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=020c066d9c4bd378fa31ce560682864567b0c5d4184845043caf213bca3cb4645ad0eb2ee0d62868450b2c3ecedb282943fac9736b05761ab67198ebac1568db 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=020c066d9c4bd378d82784bb2c75d96f7af2a733d5199c9f4d2b60ab1897cc3c25dbbaba48075758463f6a36bb20675e950101787259a1bbb1220ac4f4f59f09 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Jul 23 30 Aug 06 13

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=020c066d9c4bd378d82784bb2c75d96f7af2a733d5199c9f4d2b60ab1897cc3c25dbbaba48075758463f6a36bb20675e950101787259a1bbb1220ac4f4f59f09 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jul 23 30 Aug 06 13

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=020c066d9c4bd378d82784bb2c75d96f7af2a733d5199c9f4d2b60ab1897cc3c25dbbaba48075758463f6a36bb20675e950101787259a1bbb1220ac4f4f59f09 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jul 23 30 Aug 06 13

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=020c066d9c4bd37812c428e0741821e8be4c4041244852356d3f511b81053bdc99e4e41edf5843ebef005657de4f38c646e149fe9c3a3917b5a7ad05b4fd382a 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=020c066d9c4bd37812c428e0741821e8be4c4041244852356d3f511b81053bdc99e4e41edf5843ebef005657de4f38c646e149fe9c3a3917b5a7ad05b4fd382a 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b3907820be7fc48f84c8efaf7a1a9e83eb03bcd74294595f3c10a0c24605fc298b903ad7e23398fa560b22903a2a2c6391b32ba3ec876114af8e27d64ecbb1ef 
What Is Point of View in Writing, and How Does It Work? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b3907820be7fc48f84c8efaf7a1a9e83eb03bcd74294595f3c10a0c24605fc298b903ad7e23398fa560b22903a2a2c6391b32ba3ec876114af8e27d64ecbb1ef 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b3907820be7fc48f63d48e261398e1e1aa9d98207fd49f3f04f8f8ff951682172c72b1b665339a2b12c241bccfafe29ce5087400aa2cf95073d3b3b7efb0f416 
What Are Contractions in Writing? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b3907820be7fc48f63d48e261398e1e1aa9d98207fd49f3f04f8f8ff951682172c72b1b665339a2b12c241bccfafe29ce5087400aa2cf95073d3b3b7efb0f416 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b3907820be7fc48f30adf7c93e804923eb02c5f9aaed423e31ac1dc2a950ae0d4f9bd0debdc26be82a0ae4edb7c6fcb3db7d177a7984d23fc0a477c51c6db8a0 
How to Write a Haiku, with Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b3907820be7fc48f30adf7c93e804923eb02c5f9aaed423e31ac1dc2a950ae0d4f9bd0debdc26be82a0ae4edb7c6fcb3db7d177a7984d23fc0a477c51c6db8a0 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=020c066d9c4bd37879c7513ea7ce9c706ceadc02fb56e7609355f444ab0afa955f9047336df3f943cb8772431b58e6a07e014511034d4c2e17a4435bd8ebf203 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=020c066d9c4bd37879c7513ea7ce9c706ceadc02fb56e7609355f444ab0afa955f9047336df3f943cb8772431b58e6a07e014511034d4c2e17a4435bd8ebf203 

Writing emails doesn&rsquo;t<br class="hide"> have to take all day.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=020c066d9c4bd37879c7513ea7ce9c706ceadc02fb56e7609355f444ab0afa955f9047336df3f943cb8772431b58e6a07e014511034d4c2e17a4435bd8ebf203 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=020c066d9c4bd37879c7513ea7ce9c706ceadc02fb56e7609355f444ab0afa955f9047336df3f943cb8772431b58e6a07e014511034d4c2e17a4435bd8ebf203 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=020c066d9c4bd378fff30e3cab953b372fa8b8d12cebadc2a1af1aea5dd59e94c3f219af6939da61f3e76e32ccf9d363e07024836e5a6cca7a510f572a00f777 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bf3bed08ff3a8f01be766f17ba569d5270ae44c077fff2a82730c0f91a43fe61dbb1460c8f9bbf8d254ed910c43377090cb8940d5e22741e5102735729e2527a 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bf3bed08ff3a8f0155d577b73b65fffc2024df783a191a520b8b520e337f8a948b49c7693779376784bae765de6065fbbef8d5fd0b614cd9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bf3bed08ff3a8f01a2cccc74ae0fc128fdb43b6bc8c9085223a4d14cc6d43f02072e7373c97d380f70b6289f9c02d6cce5f218570797313f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bf3bed08ff3a8f0183244b77d9338fb7b4db88a16c62a07ec6333c7ed08b9a06d7e71693233a41ef2ad0a3dd6b51f4826b79c0907a87a9b9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bf3bed08ff3a8f0172c27945441ba762b48c4265f07921f6e4459aeff574dffb08d8dbbda962fcdf082dcd1fea0a735faf9b7a38cabc11fa 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bf3bed08ff3a8f01be766f17ba569d5270ae44c077fff2a82730c0f91a43fe61dbb1460c8f9bbf8d254ed910c43377090cb8940d5e22741e5102735729e2527a 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bf3bed08ff3a8f01b5e092c5e464d3bf9ba4e7a2efb74ce19c23d84de6b23e9256513579800ef69cc19fce75582656de39feaf74ffe91665b243eb359d3960a3 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=45c56c4c23abaf70a5165a84435de26cf2aa95824ce380c50c839bf19cb496d6bd9c130ac2558068d51b34fd2e0df8e8ae88c70cbcc51e35a9e93513e41b66f081b6307b8727f6126cce2c12eac7d3301fcd501931e98f38 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bf3bed08ff3a8f01a207ad1945eaf78ec1a9e81fd90161eccc45dd2be7f4dfe545e418f112a827d34d1b7da783251c0285cf32595fab890a5df58fb8dc8fb106 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bf3bed08ff3a8f01a207ad1945eaf78ec1a9e81fd90161eccc45dd2be7f4dfe545e418f112a827d34d1b7da783251c0285cf32595fab890a5df58fb8dc8fb106 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104