Subject: Hm, no writing activity last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2022 09:50:13 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=af8546ea970f1d74526bb22b22764db628a319e5c764df8ead481722e14078e925f5365a56942555292c8cc31537c0699630dc32ddea5069b35a6f50567b628c 

 
 
JULY 31 &#45; AUGUST 06

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
2

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=af8546ea970f1d749a3a45809586d07b157a515e0307196e1782a2cc38774f5490892523b20d5cfe82cc236ba1d4a69af84bd0a10399afa2855c709f8f14f274 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=af8546ea970f1d749a3a45809586d07b157a515e0307196e1782a2cc38774f5490892523b20d5cfe82cc236ba1d4a69af84bd0a10399afa2855c709f8f14f274 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=af8546ea970f1d74a00a38983470daf9d97f72818a80ebad767f45e5fe6324fe7ddddc264bf0ff450202a72f98255821cfba3168c25da790dfe89d49fd49dbce 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Jul 16 23 Jul 30 06

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=af8546ea970f1d74a00a38983470daf9d97f72818a80ebad767f45e5fe6324fe7ddddc264bf0ff450202a72f98255821cfba3168c25da790dfe89d49fd49dbce 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jul 16 23 Jul 30 06

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=af8546ea970f1d74a00a38983470daf9d97f72818a80ebad767f45e5fe6324fe7ddddc264bf0ff450202a72f98255821cfba3168c25da790dfe89d49fd49dbce 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jul 16 23 Jul 30 06

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=af8546ea970f1d74dcdc27f1039ccc3e566bb78084a1656a97381dd66a4704c3883b54f706fc9a4ebea2e6767a2c08887143c8c68299ceb92127f29c58b6a05a 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=af8546ea970f1d74dcdc27f1039ccc3e566bb78084a1656a97381dd66a4704c3883b54f706fc9a4ebea2e6767a2c08887143c8c68299ceb92127f29c58b6a05a 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=382e1543c3ba5fefdf1884736d95040284401bae0ef3ed82eaa7a748f29eb9514fdb99d0fb6059ec547e2b29c810b80f5127f01d1005b551aca0d64ed24bd44c 
False Dilemma Fallacy: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=382e1543c3ba5fefdf1884736d95040284401bae0ef3ed82eaa7a748f29eb9514fdb99d0fb6059ec547e2b29c810b80f5127f01d1005b551aca0d64ed24bd44c 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=382e1543c3ba5fefe2d162e5a9837615dd4fd92ea3f9007227e586f2d6e9a0e549fcf0fe8307030892ad80c7961deff9ae4174a1974c8f329b0702067b2081f7 
Transitive Verbs: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=382e1543c3ba5fefe2d162e5a9837615dd4fd92ea3f9007227e586f2d6e9a0e549fcf0fe8307030892ad80c7961deff9ae4174a1974c8f329b0702067b2081f7 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=382e1543c3ba5fefb73b75a40f67cc4a94366258f2eece97579c883c2f80cac6c3ba4c5f3631758242814548e0c19a1cd5a61c194855d7774c16f711a78be453 
What Is Amplification in Writing? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=382e1543c3ba5fefb73b75a40f67cc4a94366258f2eece97579c883c2f80cac6c3ba4c5f3631758242814548e0c19a1cd5a61c194855d7774c16f711a78be453 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=af8546ea970f1d74c493b2d0f8d9dec0eae45c90054e53ed96c6d54c0f6e9b00a09c9e8d739e2ae08c186778a6fb04a79064d4e75ea2280fdc07d589044f57c3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=af8546ea970f1d74c493b2d0f8d9dec0eae45c90054e53ed96c6d54c0f6e9b00a09c9e8d739e2ae08c186778a6fb04a79064d4e75ea2280fdc07d589044f57c3 

Great ideas get lost in bad emails.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=af8546ea970f1d74c493b2d0f8d9dec0eae45c90054e53ed96c6d54c0f6e9b00a09c9e8d739e2ae08c186778a6fb04a79064d4e75ea2280fdc07d589044f57c3 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=af8546ea970f1d74c493b2d0f8d9dec0eae45c90054e53ed96c6d54c0f6e9b00a09c9e8d739e2ae08c186778a6fb04a79064d4e75ea2280fdc07d589044f57c3 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=af8546ea970f1d7427a0b21fa486f21dd4735764edd8c97e6d12f43208f85720a4f7461e50e4a51ab82a1e27f71d9524a48f78f1d174e5e1124fd31c99695806 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=af8546ea970f1d74d4702d2f819f739f4877bcbed27abd6738e6919410065f621f1ad4dc0db2205985b001f8856d6db3a5e59df1f947f94d00fe46b1d7f496cb 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=af8546ea970f1d74d12d93baf8e2aeba52447eec831c444a8cf2eec0bb9913e765929373afee64406a0e6e8bcbdf4c1ea4903b1d398b6651 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=dd03624afa5843198a28664f6b40e8148bd52628a7e6fdbc1a4d3dbfd50540e3b31e65cb9f550258f2ed85ba159f1666b2e7b59e449344d8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=dd03624afa58431940ac7a6f6152a127f3ddf78c731bbd6fe0bf4c3ef6e6dcb84074827bbc191c2400d42a24e9d5cb4ee3784e5cab8aeb1a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=dd03624afa5843196bec22a2620bcc9b88a8db97fb3a7063f2ec16642a0ea188b504d452b82d2c62e2f451fc6d9090f7dd735eca13547362 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=af8546ea970f1d74d4702d2f819f739f4877bcbed27abd6738e6919410065f621f1ad4dc0db2205985b001f8856d6db3a5e59df1f947f94d00fe46b1d7f496cb 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=dd03624afa58431986fc64495cde86319c43260ebb4ea9d7feffc999a0bca4164d53bec05096b3536d75e79476426895159e9047e9742ed0ea8bdb5cbafb197e 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f72e5a5aff09c97ca2de22f89c141a2bc3dae1cae392dc052b8674fe4c7d54e891f6e0db26baee91be4bc9ca5f26ef2ea981e970c0416330ade6543ea83dd22785465ebc5a114134c25140c8bce4e8424ccb5ffa8f99915 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=dd03624afa584319cc9ba535f845ed1e19d13f87e60c23706e54cc3989b5a908fbe49e8924397b0ce93b03cce05eb78526b44212e2fdef509666da49565a3759 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=dd03624afa584319cc9ba535f845ed1e19d13f87e60c23706e54cc3989b5a908fbe49e8924397b0ce93b03cce05eb78526b44212e2fdef509666da49565a3759 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104