Subject: Uh oh – you might be logged out.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2022 14:03:54 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d63b7d297e947c9bbfee84759464b21aae17b0bb4679af50412f0b9efb70c3633bd4dd1a9f3097fdc0296c5c57f7084e56e6ce93d3812a1b928c6777738e490 

 
 
JULY 24 &#45; JULY 31

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
2

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d63b7d297e947c93c064e3bc9ce4ab9a407edfe4bf445b75da999121412eeff0bff9375e79b00da4564f969590ca1e38ee9a7d50d96434eb732173ea528ee83 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d63b7d297e947c93c064e3bc9ce4ab9a407edfe4bf445b75da999121412eeff0bff9375e79b00da4564f969590ca1e38ee9a7d50d96434eb732173ea528ee83 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d63b7d297e947c9233e12c0e1fee5958a69afd8e1ca2003b991d3d74f98f5b9438f981413e6b003773bca5a1a7ed61d4e4b5f3f361feb209f5706d2eeee40ca 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Jul 10 17 Jul 24 31

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d63b7d297e947c9233e12c0e1fee5958a69afd8e1ca2003b991d3d74f98f5b9438f981413e6b003773bca5a1a7ed61d4e4b5f3f361feb209f5706d2eeee40ca 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jul 10 17 Jul 24 31

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d63b7d297e947c9233e12c0e1fee5958a69afd8e1ca2003b991d3d74f98f5b9438f981413e6b003773bca5a1a7ed61d4e4b5f3f361feb209f5706d2eeee40ca 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jul 10 17 Jul 24 31

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d63b7d297e947c927da02a48a067a08ee8764923e42321ba334efd907585242197f8578d7a460eef65c0ecb3ca4e3ab272a7b6d4909423d0421d8de4b4074b6 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d63b7d297e947c927da02a48a067a08ee8764923e42321ba334efd907585242197f8578d7a460eef65c0ecb3ca4e3ab272a7b6d4909423d0421d8de4b4074b6 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b9ca2389a6f42887c5b2ff2093ee773e1fe87dc751d2aee45cb0c75d859e2b7de897fb69f9c90e348895021729a830e1fb98c534c889ebd08a2c3f38557394cd 
Linking Verbs: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b9ca2389a6f42887c5b2ff2093ee773e1fe87dc751d2aee45cb0c75d859e2b7de897fb69f9c90e348895021729a830e1fb98c534c889ebd08a2c3f38557394cd 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Product

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b9ca2389a6f428872c027ae5998f6b675799f677af854a36ecf2e1d8fff708256360a35e7110fc1869e1119b5a22427a3fee11762afc28e4f82371344054cd5d 
4 Ways Grammarly Helps Freelancers Edit and Polish Their Work 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b9ca2389a6f428872c027ae5998f6b675799f677af854a36ecf2e1d8fff708256360a35e7110fc1869e1119b5a22427a3fee11762afc28e4f82371344054cd5d 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b9ca2389a6f428872181f618375d2d387eb67d90eb38f3a6fe1e6be04d1a6bdfa3766f9423c074cfc7a275c41d9c343b9428c6e5c908ca0d5f6697a8c2597df8 
A Guide to Writing a Cause and Effect Essay 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b9ca2389a6f428872181f618375d2d387eb67d90eb38f3a6fe1e6be04d1a6bdfa3766f9423c074cfc7a275c41d9c343b9428c6e5c908ca0d5f6697a8c2597df8 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d63b7d297e947c911db8e25a2568b5ba18a169360907668ac580493908b37d9292623f35207fb4dff754e95e3153e0fd57d28b98ba9a57c68a8a4dee0a08ec0 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d63b7d297e947c911db8e25a2568b5ba18a169360907668ac580493908b37d9292623f35207fb4dff754e95e3153e0fd57d28b98ba9a57c68a8a4dee0a08ec0 

Get better, faster results when <br class="hide"> employees can clearly and <br class="hide"> effectively communicate<br class="hide">  their ideas.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d63b7d297e947c911db8e25a2568b5ba18a169360907668ac580493908b37d9292623f35207fb4dff754e95e3153e0fd57d28b98ba9a57c68a8a4dee0a08ec0 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d63b7d297e947c911db8e25a2568b5ba18a169360907668ac580493908b37d9292623f35207fb4dff754e95e3153e0fd57d28b98ba9a57c68a8a4dee0a08ec0 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d63b7d297e947c9d1fca10f94b40e445576cb35312eb3f0639365abcceb68bdff0ce402f42fc204e2b8f2a6b93686329a6fbccece578f95 
Activate  

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d63b7d297e947c9c55dd91379b8e879f649106aed5c415cb2c3fb3e5ce2caa06dfa801fd86560602c28ede893b62c8865899f607b376fe5f65b76eadf9f1123 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d63b7d297e947c914bcbf47854cce4587519b5be2d09e96cafe2a6b70f6fa8adbd17c8716f51173f00780de6dce807128a979c44b5d71fc8f2ae73f7f6a539e 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d63b7d297e947c9877329c624dcdf503c8860b82eb7a282e377ffd7693fcf6de339dc21afd2ee568ccbb41bf0085bccedab47f3fc26ef1e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d63b7d297e947c96fb83889601753cfa857fd9ef41584a846e28db8cb0ada1692bc8fe8d59a162da289ce4274af61f7bc930431d1e6cdcc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d63b7d297e947c94fe8f6316a9cf88c985ca0e33cbb98326189910116c9b8f8ec5185e905a119d054bdd00c6b62f96898a6f3f225fe738c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d63b7d297e947c946315244cce3d72156c8a1a58cf8badfa40e5f7b9a0aa7a7bfaa63362dd028d9fdccf461914db55fc4963a7dbf85416c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d63b7d297e947c914bcbf47854cce4587519b5be2d09e96cafe2a6b70f6fa8adbd17c8716f51173f00780de6dce807128a979c44b5d71fc8f2ae73f7f6a539e 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d63b7d297e947c9de8c759b8cef5867e8a7cf1bae8930dc6b9eb5729771fd21b03118e48ba370ee5d09e6913843b6ac28baae76135c8cd22cebfdfa61c005d6 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9f56f5e33f5fd1a384d64ea915bd56becd5f9dbe3e454933ad9b2e54362b371413716dac59daa1329ab0ca4a807b49833ff8daacfab19a8edc14d493658fbf738d509342e6b4699ee9d62058eee9862e1a9e684e03490e1d 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d63b7d297e947c96364e1e99773ea67c6ca4d93cd9517f40f1fc6c29e4f9f5868d92fb567b9bea427e2aaf068fa68e92912bc5d888ae8252e21d64f25513479 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d63b7d297e947c96364e1e99773ea67c6ca4d93cd9517f40f1fc6c29e4f9f5868d92fb567b9bea427e2aaf068fa68e92912bc5d888ae8252e21d64f25513479 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104