Subject: Did you take a break from writing last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 15:51:47 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95a6fa1fb373359fcbd1d2b887709085a88203d81bf3575eed3b9062f1f119b179e4d55a6703ec91882c13a386498456177f6f6a417820f9afa462963c07e304 

 
 
JULY 17 &#45; JULY 24

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
2

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95a6fa1fb373359f90aa243e37c47faa79f42c836dcadf1dbc16d7ef43cbf81d870eb1df0479989276b54e76b9077f1931e2b38de079b71115beea5b4e49ad88 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95a6fa1fb373359f90aa243e37c47faa79f42c836dcadf1dbc16d7ef43cbf81d870eb1df0479989276b54e76b9077f1931e2b38de079b71115beea5b4e49ad88 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95a6fa1fb373359f70ea6bb0dcbd9f345d70256ebe7f06185e993c97043adc44859f14052c454b3dfd28a4a3d0f619fb08251d900627949a5ed6d56ce1245d9c 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Jul 03 10 Jul 17 24

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95a6fa1fb373359f70ea6bb0dcbd9f345d70256ebe7f06185e993c97043adc44859f14052c454b3dfd28a4a3d0f619fb08251d900627949a5ed6d56ce1245d9c 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jul 03 10 Jul 17 24

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95a6fa1fb373359f70ea6bb0dcbd9f345d70256ebe7f06185e993c97043adc44859f14052c454b3dfd28a4a3d0f619fb08251d900627949a5ed6d56ce1245d9c 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jul 03 10 Jul 17 24

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95a6fa1fb373359f7b2f0aa699dbd33a260c0454ad758267e0400a275d20d58557abe971d1bea0070891a230f91923d71dcc4074946cb9dda24adcf24ec44a1b 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95a6fa1fb373359f7b2f0aa699dbd33a260c0454ad758267e0400a275d20d58557abe971d1bea0070891a230f91923d71dcc4074946cb9dda24adcf24ec44a1b 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95a6fa1fb373359f081ec4e3007b47d0db13e8975756d27b7ba1054760d4830265e730a02ad8793e51ea2e59586a181aa13546150039835eae245e87bb838215 
The Literary Definition of Euphemism, with Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95a6fa1fb373359f081ec4e3007b47d0db13e8975756d27b7ba1054760d4830265e730a02ad8793e51ea2e59586a181aa13546150039835eae245e87bb838215 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95a6fa1fb373359f6fd904f291f79f8436675a7e6fd3f2a91885892498963e452fd7d4aaf52103048934905891e6707dbbb75395be0bd6d7959375fad8654404 
Equivocation Fallacy Explained, with Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95a6fa1fb373359f6fd904f291f79f8436675a7e6fd3f2a91885892498963e452fd7d4aaf52103048934905891e6707dbbb75395be0bd6d7959375fad8654404 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95a6fa1fb373359f9d71d16b48f78c5ad609e16b019b53e59306204c0c9ed85b373ca05a37583ca8ce126004270e2a46094c58232d7fcf82a7b9812e702a10df 
How to Write an Analytical Essay in 6 Steps 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95a6fa1fb373359f9d71d16b48f78c5ad609e16b019b53e59306204c0c9ed85b373ca05a37583ca8ce126004270e2a46094c58232d7fcf82a7b9812e702a10df 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95a6fa1fb373359fb854713d09b737ccac772a57a11149651bf2f62ab50edcda1e285149d37a3d62aff28471066ce92aa9997aeeebcfc8c50fc71f28ea4a7464 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95a6fa1fb373359fb854713d09b737ccac772a57a11149651bf2f62ab50edcda1e285149d37a3d62aff28471066ce92aa9997aeeebcfc8c50fc71f28ea4a7464 

Transform your team&rsquo;s <br class="hide"> communication into a <br class="hide"> competitive advantage with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95a6fa1fb373359fb854713d09b737ccac772a57a11149651bf2f62ab50edcda1e285149d37a3d62aff28471066ce92aa9997aeeebcfc8c50fc71f28ea4a7464 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95a6fa1fb373359fb854713d09b737ccac772a57a11149651bf2f62ab50edcda1e285149d37a3d62aff28471066ce92aa9997aeeebcfc8c50fc71f28ea4a7464 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95a6fa1fb373359fff79310e0474e2243bf5f42b7a343c38ba5ead4b479bfd0db27a2d871054e4efa804b97552e7b52a65cab7ac101f61c1 
Activate  

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95a6fa1fb373359f7a33fc2dd161f2ec504ec72601dc9f78835754e6278caa20da83d978d5c33108d4c8efcb57d96bf13fe79883efc5dbcdf41b10b1fe0584f2 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95a6fa1fb373359ff79054a83c4a580037802c5a38bb5f990378dbcf67289ae74ab47ec880e774ef26284af6aa00b7601b2f1e39c1307b147d8a17116505d1f8 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95a6fa1fb373359fe95e3cf7e83a553f6446f93192cef74946531e696efc93fb19038d9ab9ccd5312f8bfc6505b9bc33f04d5103f8493da2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95a6fa1fb373359f29d5b2b3bbc2c05f1133d3a0816052dde20309cfbf6e0ad67467ad00dd3cb6ed883d1a9c8a8ac7e2d19bfd241561f04f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95a6fa1fb373359f6c8201049e4f19b421bdc4344da6545914dbba567f0b1313db113c46878286372d3e81410f67015a0d2f66ffc8ba4db2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95a6fa1fb373359fee5e46f37c7ea72c06672eee0325280dd0a2a033cc89fc4cfa373eb82701794e27dfdc47db8bf034996f9d7fd3cc6763 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95a6fa1fb373359ff79054a83c4a580037802c5a38bb5f990378dbcf67289ae74ab47ec880e774ef26284af6aa00b7601b2f1e39c1307b147d8a17116505d1f8 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95a6fa1fb373359f61ca4e17aa67def4b11356dcabf21f33a9fdd01d63c9febd31c0eb9b367204891f4597a697d93c52f884930bbcd34e26b5cc0c8bdd4d7472 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6d15e8c3ac95171244aa9f88c5c576816c9b3b100b5580954c55311c9cc752eccfd3685ff462032f5a9d36cf7a45b680c8d904697dc50a07be5acf153158d73ccd3a85b531af449f9c8bfa247a7d7f893454f941aa80bc84 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95a6fa1fb373359f1b94affcbfdba1d1f03fac42d508a4a97a1dbfca59855e13a4fdc085899c4369a90b60cc758fee39f9cbe5ae518daed303819de3745a14c3 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95a6fa1fb373359f1b94affcbfdba1d1f03fac42d508a4a97a1dbfca59855e13a4fdc085899c4369a90b60cc758fee39f9cbe5ae518daed303819de3745a14c3 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104