Subject: Time is running out to save 40% on Premium
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 07:14:29 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=08a72c63557a4e9d3a97b2d2f25365593a58bd66255d31479cc73eb3e3ab5e026f79d9ef950d47b7073179f495c6a5a80a7f728d5ee72bae 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=08a72c63557a4e9d3a97b2d2f25365593a58bd66255d31479cc73eb3e3ab5e026f79d9ef950d47b7073179f495c6a5a80a7f728d5ee72bae 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=08a72c63557a4e9dc1bc59d07016e90b8f0c10028c7c087098878ad6477866e4f221c8825ab001b4b0447b4fb752ea49c51f80f05f2bb7225abf248a0ed9e284 
Redeem this offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=08a72c63557a4e9dc1bc59d07016e90b8f0c10028c7c087098878ad6477866e4f221c8825ab001b4b0447b4fb752ea49c51f80f05f2bb7225abf248a0ed9e284 

Rewrite in Less Time

 Have you ever spent too much time revising a tricky sentence to ensure it&rsquo;s easily understood? After all, a confusing sentence can lose your reader&rsquo;s attention, cause miscommunication, or compromise the impact of your writing.

Grammarly Premium's full-sentence rewrites help bring clarity and conciseness to lengthy sentences while maintaining your original ideas and voice. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=08a72c63557a4e9dc1bc59d07016e90b8f0c10028c7c087098878ad6477866e4f221c8825ab001b4b0447b4fb752ea49c51f80f05f2bb7225abf248a0ed9e284 
Get 40% Off Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=08a72c63557a4e9dc1bc59d07016e90b8f0c10028c7c087098878ad6477866e4f221c8825ab001b4b0447b4fb752ea49c51f80f05f2bb7225abf248a0ed9e284 

Save time fixing hard-to-read (and hard-to-rewrite) sentences with a quick click so you can focus on your big ideas. Get Premium at 40%* off when you upgrade by midnight!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=08a72c63557a4e9dc1bc59d07016e90b8f0c10028c7c087098878ad6477866e4f221c8825ab001b4b0447b4fb752ea49c51f80f05f2bb7225abf248a0ed9e284 
Upgrade Now 

Write cleaner and

faster for 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=08a72c63557a4e9dc1bc59d07016e90b8f0c10028c7c087098878ad6477866e4f221c8825ab001b4b0447b4fb752ea49c51f80f05f2bb7225abf248a0ed9e284 
$7.20/month

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=08a72c63557a4e9d59900cc429db50379047d62ac7cceddbcad5fa2f324d9055946d4ac392ab03d57012dfb5fcbf69293bec9fe08e298dd1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=08a72c63557a4e9d4c736a913d3963f2c2cb28cd0f108a80c0b82dc455241b62e9847e5820123da648ba512d94d662e3d85fa418d12d1170 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=08a72c63557a4e9df86298e69e08a35dfa7b4211dfaf5a5e815d74ec7393ce5dfc089f24ba19b48c2e2f11a747278bed378c1d10d4f61b83 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=08a72c63557a4e9df7230f0640677ecacff425d58df361c221594a45c2606bb30938c954f81b0da834b470c3ec4d40fa9f0b115ea9d90147 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c7f9ffc0db6e7eaa085d92d74431624179db3e02a7198540fda1ef68a9fc1e3a73ccd2d19fa12cffebaaf9891b6de854a61205d57be5b5bbd7ecefb71da3f0418d977133ca44bcfc84e640d7952a0617f258633cd7f701e5 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=08a72c63557a4e9d64ab1d21d3f5f6fcfa5723b4dcfaf3924671b9e4b6bdca2802c047ce29e42f4f5bc920e3bdb5f5c5f82e5ac816d87dc800ae019a10fa5a15 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=08a72c63557a4e9d64ab1d21d3f5f6fcfa5723b4dcfaf3924671b9e4b6bdca2802c047ce29e42f4f5bc920e3bdb5f5c5f82e5ac816d87dc800ae019a10fa5a15 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 7/20/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=08a72c63557a4e9dc1bc59d07016e90b8f0c10028c7c087098878ad6477866e4f221c8825ab001b4b0447b4fb752ea49c51f80f05f2bb7225abf248a0ed9e284 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=08a72c63557a4e9d05cd1f3ea3d3fe6a119c1298112dbbef50ed6b1b026ffc308c3f94461fbf1a200d3b8d915369eee74f1390ccb865378d674458b55435e03a 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104