Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 40% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 15:36:38 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9db275cbd46a10aefd7368cc7551d67528d7f5caf5f291b6bf21baf798583641730ecae78dd9ca73c950678f38aecf196d5ae800e57854b6772ecde9815cb72c 

 
 
JULY 10 &#45; JULY 17

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
2

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9db275cbd46a10ae3c5b32bdaa39d675082f27d2a6115ba524ac7d044733fb9fd9f4c6bbf4d735f3a2b57749b6942d8c3071d53b9ccf79ef6773d5b04300f898 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9db275cbd46a10ae3c5b32bdaa39d675082f27d2a6115ba524ac7d044733fb9fd9f4c6bbf4d735f3a2b57749b6942d8c3071d53b9ccf79ef6773d5b04300f898 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9db275cbd46a10aeac97d85adba128ee5579031e9e602622ecc6b389cf1f7577a21a33a918bb6f50be7e46be6fb0ad8e17eb7b67f5551ef3436e81e07acfe958 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Jun 26 03 Jul 10 17

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9db275cbd46a10aeac97d85adba128ee5579031e9e602622ecc6b389cf1f7577a21a33a918bb6f50be7e46be6fb0ad8e17eb7b67f5551ef3436e81e07acfe958 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jun 26 03 Jul 10 17

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9db275cbd46a10aeac97d85adba128ee5579031e9e602622ecc6b389cf1f7577a21a33a918bb6f50be7e46be6fb0ad8e17eb7b67f5551ef3436e81e07acfe958 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jun 26 03 Jul 10 17

 
 
<strong>Ends Soon: </strong>Upgrade by July 20 and<br class="hide"> get 40% OFF a year of Premium!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9db275cbd46a10ae4266ec58dc3e11143b1eaea4ad163d209de3d9b7455d405cd9a2fa54d3950e414d9059f65a5c9cbfe2631aa37f8c004fdef4598fc4bb747f 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9db275cbd46a10ae4266ec58dc3e11143b1eaea4ad163d209de3d9b7455d405cd9a2fa54d3950e414d9059f65a5c9cbfe2631aa37f8c004fdef4598fc4bb747f 

40% OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9db275cbd46a10ae28c9ec836a26a1fa4d16897656816e2f50aef501744a71646ab5e81e25667c837885835446f1ca5238318fe208b375f34e832a29ad6c34b9 
How to Write Meeting Minutes, with Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9db275cbd46a10ae28c9ec836a26a1fa4d16897656816e2f50aef501744a71646ab5e81e25667c837885835446f1ca5238318fe208b375f34e832a29ad6c34b9 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9db275cbd46a10aeba509282902b9c4adc13ebb436ac5307a3fdf95f552d6fabf6945a4a21855f1a0ce6246da29d6ea214b3c5ff73c3f455d2ccfe2197ca95cd 
How to Use Emoji in Business Communication 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9db275cbd46a10aeba509282902b9c4adc13ebb436ac5307a3fdf95f552d6fabf6945a4a21855f1a0ce6246da29d6ea214b3c5ff73c3f455d2ccfe2197ca95cd 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9db275cbd46a10aef6f221f722cf859058dcbd4cbdb3fadcbd90432f4bffa5aec570adbc5200d65987f7f87c0775af73fbf436b60e61c9aa96abc37f2f470189 
Podcast: How to Use Agile Communications to Scale Your Growth 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9db275cbd46a10aef6f221f722cf859058dcbd4cbdb3fadcbd90432f4bffa5aec570adbc5200d65987f7f87c0775af73fbf436b60e61c9aa96abc37f2f470189 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9db275cbd46a10ae49a3616cc2d3b1c2f42d010d7e2ad43fc65f80839a1a36cfe7e70b7f57062fa8c5967a5d56409a465193a0be216bfd38c15a78805253fa72 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9db275cbd46a10ae49a3616cc2d3b1c2f42d010d7e2ad43fc65f80839a1a36cfe7e70b7f57062fa8c5967a5d56409a465193a0be216bfd38c15a78805253fa72 

It's not just what you say. How you say it matters, too. Help your team strike the right tone with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9db275cbd46a10ae49a3616cc2d3b1c2f42d010d7e2ad43fc65f80839a1a36cfe7e70b7f57062fa8c5967a5d56409a465193a0be216bfd38c15a78805253fa72 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9db275cbd46a10ae49a3616cc2d3b1c2f42d010d7e2ad43fc65f80839a1a36cfe7e70b7f57062fa8c5967a5d56409a465193a0be216bfd38c15a78805253fa72 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9db275cbd46a10ae6f779a99e050bfadcef904379b5fed81de76b431c8434a69ce6c927c2fa170b9109b482efb83b40a8887cd800fbb0ba8 
Activate  

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9db275cbd46a10ae84962e6db2bc05567b783ce4b7c202a8f81218104c00688356be494d5ebd2688afd577c7fdd758789e6266d7cf23b8c76750ef814e7abb04 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9db275cbd46a10aede30f416fda13b82235a33a84688c9e29431f00b913edd972d371151f3703520b3d0bf04129135b693378add20fbe3e766dba167fb3bbcc8 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9db275cbd46a10ae07a4175dd07106a8780e44e891bcde501d00bbee9d3227e41ffb566bd77307d0256534c7eb3059a56a567bfd908cbe7a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9db275cbd46a10ae80a5773eb2a26230a3ac1ce63b6c4d56cb1f2b4e97240b0e39cd128746344f35e7656d591b146a198e2faa2c100d005e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9db275cbd46a10ae642d8b7d75c5cf97ec867afc0f7ef24f9e9033c28cd7ea48dfa8dec85ae743142167078cfec2511416813e221dc996ba 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9db275cbd46a10ae77046fc9174cc0046f537cc79056e3e73b1adc6d5c90e235ae7d6c42698e2ac5153b136c28c369cc9dcb504bfcc51a92 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9db275cbd46a10aede30f416fda13b82235a33a84688c9e29431f00b913edd972d371151f3703520b3d0bf04129135b693378add20fbe3e766dba167fb3bbcc8 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9db275cbd46a10ae17ef7c79f875e343bd593839e514908a5863dcc58ab8766971fb3f7f2a2469cb3882d86ac2df0642468171dfeb66ff22e3d2c3847fe6f7ec 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d13f34ef7732cdca3a9b9502932aa29e4154676716a6c988b1be1321b9d89027877c8a72b0d14a54cf60cd371a492c3e5779341aedf9ee5af2835b558ad76b6b911d07ac6177ade33bb3c1df6e9b56436895f3cf236a7d86 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9db275cbd46a10ae6a0088d4b24004fa0685be7449b120ef98526c2865eda67b7f5173dfb03dd129ab7dcdd50ed6f59f73c565c638042db13740f369e7bafc16 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9db275cbd46a10ae6a0088d4b24004fa0685be7449b120ef98526c2865eda67b7f5173dfb03dd129ab7dcdd50ed6f59f73c565c638042db13740f369e7bafc16 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104