Subject: New badges & a new record! You did great last week!
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 13:49:26 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=410f70e041b42ad4f5b4e331f56cdda4699b392fcef2c72d7aa13c6b785330bf086c827a76fc060fdd20d40f5419accd496f74334dd1ae7a7ad740c4cd0956a9 

 
 
JULY 03 &#45; JULY 10

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Look at you! Last week, you unlocked a new achievement badge AND set a personal record. Keep up the great work!

 

 
New Achievement Unlocked
 
Great Expectations

 
Congratulations! Your weekly writing streak has officially begun. And like most great beginnings, the sky is the limit. Grammarly can&rsquo;t wait to help you reach your goals.  

 Did you know: Edgar Allan Poe, Margaret Mitchell, and Oscar Wilde each had only one traditional novel published. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=410f70e041b42ad474a45ebc071db778313ea6e56fce2169f5fb8b3c40b70fc00a80e7543c85005c3e259c2b5dabd8d250cc3134c81857717a3516451ad29357 
  Share
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=410f70e041b42ad46fad2e33f985d561e9363ba61b48dd18b49972ce63e8a79904a8ce819b15f35c91fbd2dde4bde94d925ec7af42c21c3f2e29fc3ba5ad3fd6 
  Share

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=410f70e041b42ad497d374d45999b771e9ff48f5ceb1a7497273a29b9ead5d25bf5ea53eff4391aec0f18b00292c174ccb562c22914339a9a747ea4aa41dbd81 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=410f70e041b42ad4a29323f6512c80007733235a191f28ee7b11b2cfcea504cc7a8642a8ee04e9ed5c49e8e013a5028cdd780b70d626602c 
Get your free account 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
1 week
2

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=410f70e041b42ad49a2610b67efec402154708efd7112da96eaeb2f00cfa1d11b24bb536b411fadc0fd86e9904c730612cf1eb5df2a2f1e72146404f481baeee 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=410f70e041b42ad49a2610b67efec402154708efd7112da96eaeb2f00cfa1d11b24bb536b411fadc0fd86e9904c730612cf1eb5df2a2f1e72146404f481baeee 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

You were more productive than 
46% of Grammarly users.
522
words checked

 

 

 

 

Jun 19 26 Jul 03 10

Mastery

You were more accurate than 
53% of Grammarly users.
8
alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Jun 19 26 Jul 03 10

vocabulary 

You used more unique words than 
48% of Grammarly users.
264
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Jun 19 26 Jul 03 10

 
TONE
 
Some of the tones that were detected in your writing last week:

 

 1.Appreciative
  
33&zwnj;%+33%

 

 2.Formal
  
33&zwnj;%+33%

 

 3.Informative
  
33&zwnj;%+33%

 
New tones detected: Appreciative, 
Formal, 
Informative

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7cdd0f79507912b1c42f30524e3a073f15c6e7e850186cf3471f835e87505344200d12fbd78b0a98b4ba6b5201d145a7cc4cf4786888a336493609437131e02 
  Share 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7cdd0f79507912b2301889bd1d69b41e34bca59b41ecc13b6ff8642b166c0286c3cd5b6e223061ae820916f8a653be90be83c21dcf7da0d73450148e163f1da 
  Tweet

 
1.Appreciative
  
33&zwnj;%+33%

 

 
 
Grammarly Premium found 6 additional advanced issues.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7cdd0f79507912ba4212fd4327e4902d3fe9cfd67c6a96a77a61b6248bacfe94cb32a26673b0a492e3802d2f44db0f0aa7058426a023415ee247c7e31e5655a 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7cdd0f79507912ba4212fd4327e4902d3fe9cfd67c6a96a77a61b6248bacfe94cb32a26673b0a492e3802d2f44db0f0aa7058426a023415ee247c7e31e5655a 

6

 

 
Top Mistake

 
1.Incorrect punctuation with quotation mark 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7cdd0f79507912b6994fc28714d2f84a73dd385284ba08f54d77224644fe62d7b5a92330f2d05e209520a9b604c4b533482571c0c3cc63f5c647d55e9eea86f 
Learn More 1 alert 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7cdd0f79507912ba5c466bb764cca766b7ac0b26572bc4ff9092281e72f21d28e28d07b725af687fe8ce0c1c3f6724a3685ff9f6f2381ebeb025925c6e15aac 
What Is an Analogy in Writing? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7cdd0f79507912ba5c466bb764cca766b7ac0b26572bc4ff9092281e72f21d28e28d07b725af687fe8ce0c1c3f6724a3685ff9f6f2381ebeb025925c6e15aac 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7cdd0f79507912bac3908259e9213b833bd9752a52a13f224ce85dd9d062a559444463df0beb94baefe4a3b62e3598c8afd9267394d5924fffddd6b299617d7 
A Guide to Writing a Job Description 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7cdd0f79507912bac3908259e9213b833bd9752a52a13f224ce85dd9d062a559444463df0beb94baefe4a3b62e3598c8afd9267394d5924fffddd6b299617d7 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7cdd0f79507912b7ea8241077c5ceb471cc12e630d679033bd4ee50db77077155e6d4aa04238705ee4821f839a955632a10a9fee6f04fd0fcb99aaf9b8d7a46 
The Communication Model for Happy, Healthy, Hybrid Teams 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7cdd0f79507912b7ea8241077c5ceb471cc12e630d679033bd4ee50db77077155e6d4aa04238705ee4821f839a955632a10a9fee6f04fd0fcb99aaf9b8d7a46 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7cdd0f79507912b6aa5558fd288842b2249ed774083f4a7dfabccf7a4f23b645e13b2333c04cbc1fd2eecdce4da355b63c5a3ab8b6b8f7e4e03eef9bb81c496 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7cdd0f79507912b6aa5558fd288842b2249ed774083f4a7dfabccf7a4f23b645e13b2333c04cbc1fd2eecdce4da355b63c5a3ab8b6b8f7e4e03eef9bb81c496 

Give your team personalized <br class="hide"> writing feedback to improve accuracy, word choice, <br class="hide"> and tone.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7cdd0f79507912b6aa5558fd288842b2249ed774083f4a7dfabccf7a4f23b645e13b2333c04cbc1fd2eecdce4da355b63c5a3ab8b6b8f7e4e03eef9bb81c496 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7cdd0f79507912b6aa5558fd288842b2249ed774083f4a7dfabccf7a4f23b645e13b2333c04cbc1fd2eecdce4da355b63c5a3ab8b6b8f7e4e03eef9bb81c496 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7cdd0f79507912b0f75dec05f60d004a5f4d95e083ea6aba6ef89de1b3e429ec590068e353e6dcccab390eb5ca0e04319e8d12eea074d11 
Activate  

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7cdd0f79507912b47087b113484de39e5441370a934b2a15c3ad4e8048eee5ef38ffa81e5f620853f5f55acad2c0f739450a7fbff5c93be803f48071496ef68 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7cdd0f79507912b7f0e5bdf8b90df3179320469fd7efba97593b0e9fa64864ae1cdd72888749655cea4bcece026c181d93aa67bd216c7de4afa5b368a0159f2 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7cdd0f79507912bd1f3e6a9a8145f931ef507d52b8126b143ed6df9f91616333580075cf72b8e359c0230588be08ad79db0169fa9f1a020 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7cdd0f79507912b0472190db326e6e9df36abbe1ed501f1667094b0480ecfc2911ce2630e6884c87615d9e91ee96a0226a4e8eb4329b00e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7cdd0f79507912ba118df4bd96d3c64e4516db0dce78c964a69a65e4463e62d094a9998df191c5816b60cd1a114b880f4f4e5c5775be17f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7cdd0f79507912b0c135b43d00b63b4195764e9049702a62d02f8aaf667c4cd7221a9baabeaa2b1cbefda2a9c05c5539b281808b1e85fb4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7cdd0f79507912b7f0e5bdf8b90df3179320469fd7efba97593b0e9fa64864ae1cdd72888749655cea4bcece026c181d93aa67bd216c7de4afa5b368a0159f2 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7cdd0f79507912b341a421e12ec951bd213037f9f131fd1df89cc9c1c8977783c40660216ec449c812ba58fc4624b60e2b1a5e9ae7329c86a6e60b0ecc55c88 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9fe13df1ef9f7a8d4e1aa347deb3ee75dc5d4f007d9204290a9b9c801ebde13703a2e8b5cc50348cc71c5a8a29c48eded79c374f52292539276c9c939d88038f07ce4b3b9a8a47e9c9fcc9a056950852 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7cdd0f79507912bb7a8a233612c7910ea64698e839f870e43f014bd618ceee17f38fff829209d8187f6b9540cd2240d593c347c80afc8daea647accafbda154 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7cdd0f79507912bb7a8a233612c7910ea64698e839f870e43f014bd618ceee17f38fff829209d8187f6b9540cd2240d593c347c80afc8daea647accafbda154 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104