Subject: Last Chance: $57 Off a Grammarly Premium Upgrade
From: "Grammarly" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 10:38:25 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce8a317cfff8c9c2b41fa6519c7b9aa177f3bfce8bb7339bd12ec10b4d5604b138265918257dc5f04f2b13fa1259b818c67931539ef18e1b3657b00adfed902e 

Last Chance To Level Up Your Writing

This limited-time offer to receive Grammarly Premium for 40% free is almost over! Upgrade to Premium now to save $57 USD on an annual plan and take your writing skills to the next level.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce8a317cfff8c9c2b41fa6519c7b9aa177f3bfce8bb7339bd12ec10b4d5604b138265918257dc5f04f2b13fa1259b818c67931539ef18e1b3657b00adfed902e 
Get Premium 40% Free

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce8a317cfff8c9c2b41fa6519c7b9aa177f3bfce8bb7339bd12ec10b4d5604b138265918257dc5f04f2b13fa1259b818c67931539ef18e1b3657b00adfed902e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce8a317cfff8c9c2b41fa6519c7b9aa177f3bfce8bb7339bd12ec10b4d5604b138265918257dc5f04f2b13fa1259b818c67931539ef18e1b3657b00adfed902e 
Get Premium 40% Free

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de6f9d8c8b6b3a87668aed531e017719f8ab5d09e6dc430accfbd154ee4bb7cc249d4f6f8bfde79aae4977332a8954d28d19d6c72e29c340 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4a4b50d3b4dcc692bcea46c4b2cf90d426f44658f96ed790e1c0935ab282f79a658f303303555d258babfd2bd053f0ca1180feaa2bc905fe 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1a65dcad63ae4db35b5901a208a762259308e6119b9addb4da668574614881d75cee8858a368d6f69fdc7256e14cf6a9b91c8b2e22f973c2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39b8fc7dfb97e194dec92fa36f68bcd98d45d5119ca4c1a9239e15d762ebaa9df874846126e292f28babc20a96b4e1b18570e2da114708b8 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a90a95585799c7725e3b41ba939c2cfc391ea25b0970fd8d88f4c08a6a83acff4a10bfa33f3d65196cd00426c9b65d96c5e7a48cd637d3cf463a3339aaeb6c08f4c99944baa97eb6f11b7ef730d44229df2ba7978aead007 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6f07879c93824f6de4a3b873f7631c2f15798978955bd4e3fd8abef5327b53599ab472d4c70e68b03eb2ae45306da4e20f952e163138482f3dcd20ac4e736a98 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6f07879c93824f6de4a3b873f7631c2f15798978955bd4e3fd8abef5327b53599ab472d4c70e68b03eb2ae45306da4e20f952e163138482f3dcd20ac4e736a98 
Unsubscribe 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104