Subject: Write like a pro. Here’s 40% Off Grammarly Premium!
From: "Grammarly" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2022 10:36:42 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9553cfe1d15868c4e35da26496d84cd9518fc061dedf321d601a620f0d13ec74bf7f356eae7bfc6b8aa90817adbe30a49590b278084129f43ed435bdcbfc0ee8 

Level Up Your Writing

Are you ready to level up? Grammarly Premium empowers you to put your best foot forward through exclusive access to features like suggestions for improving style, tone, and readability.

Upgrade in the next 48 hours to receive 40% off any plan and start writing compelling, effective content with greater confidence.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9553cfe1d15868c4e35da26496d84cd9518fc061dedf321d601a620f0d13ec74bf7f356eae7bfc6b8aa90817adbe30a49590b278084129f43ed435bdcbfc0ee8 
Get 40% Off Premium

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9553cfe1d15868c4e35da26496d84cd9518fc061dedf321d601a620f0d13ec74bf7f356eae7bfc6b8aa90817adbe30a49590b278084129f43ed435bdcbfc0ee8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9553cfe1d15868c4e35da26496d84cd9518fc061dedf321d601a620f0d13ec74bf7f356eae7bfc6b8aa90817adbe30a49590b278084129f43ed435bdcbfc0ee8 
Get 40% Off Premium

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=523152855f7f6c21ef1690733531c27f98e21012835fd0a662a07626dadf3f8d963e0c0d7e2bf716a994565aa8d67d040b39859a8892df83 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3e6ad04206cafc75e232a2f480089d485f0da9e8ae5eaabe44cf92b6381232c0533c83d78255d9d2a66998c4212e2facc2ca7cfc7094cf9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d47100ade401388e929f62522d036599de9a2751dfc4b4a3b93924bc0104d35717d868aa3f735b396b9517e35e170b65a56634a4a40714ad 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d62daadaedb130d83edf54ee2e723b2a24bc5f2732f3e2b877062808314cb5a22d435b4a679953c9e3c6b5771b490507a013dbe890092d02 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a90a95585799c7722052a5e0754c442c86492e0c6108f19197750b87ecf884f024ddcb31cce61bc681855b05eef8a9a6eaf0135a54c6c31fbdc364f9f5652f62a190412fcfa0e86ec8d8760474408ebcf759132fa907fec0 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8dfee185918956fe03209ce615f02f80cdb0fe2e5af1df1fe6bb11d0d4008e9560bd689dfdc0260bfc67083fac70b29ba6771d02e4d9d770d29b0aceb05708d3 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8dfee185918956fe03209ce615f02f80cdb0fe2e5af1df1fe6bb11d0d4008e9560bd689dfdc0260bfc67083fac70b29ba6771d02e4d9d770d29b0aceb05708d3 
Unsubscribe 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104