Subject: You + Grammarly = Ready for Action
From: "Grammarly" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 18:14:37 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41321981871496b5e344e1b8e6aae356b8c2d2d48e24f5e6f32fc1546d2f187571c3efb64034bd5a79451a35d898551dc432dd9e804cf06d 

Welcome to Grammarly

 Today’s a great day! By signing up for Grammarly, you’re getting a tool that will help you connect with the people around you through better, clearer writing.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41321981871496b5e344e1b8e6aae356b8c2d2d48e24f5e6f32fc1546d2f187571c3efb64034bd5a79451a35d898551dc432dd9e804cf06d 
Go to the Grammarly Editor 

Here’s What to Expect:

 Real-time writing suggestions

As you write, Grammarly analyzes your text and suggests ways to improve it.

 Way more than grammar

There&rsquo;s more to great writing than grammar. Watch for suggestions that help make wordy, overcomplicated sentences easier to understand.

 Flexibility and customization

Choose your preferred dialect and customize your personal dictionary.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41321981871496b5e344e1b8e6aae356b8c2d2d48e24f5e6f32fc1546d2f187571c3efb64034bd5a79451a35d898551dc432dd9e804cf06d 
Go to the Grammarly Editor 

If You&rsquo;re Ready to Level Up . . .

Grammarly Premium offers comprehensive writing feedback on word choice, tone, and more to elevate the quality of your writing.

Popular Premium-Only Features:

 Formality and confidence suggestions

 Writing style settings

 Plagiarism checking

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41321981871496b59a463c64882513b9ccc95b47aad4b7996206bee90113aebc12e08b8ecf795cecbc44cce3fbde99147ef331ceb4e164c0 
Get Grammarly Premium 

Protecting Your Privacy

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=773e88fc65b7934e17151d3344956825fa7743ae94f8393b84601fb89bc025b0bb7972748a2aa2d32b61ddd8f7e225fd8e5135765183f240 

 

 

You're always in control of which text Grammarly analyzes. Simply turn Grammarly off for any apps or websites where you don't want it to run.

Protecting your data and privacy is at the heart of our company and product. We make money by selling subscriptions to our Premium products, not your data. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=773e88fc65b7934e17151d3344956825fa7743ae94f8393b84601fb89bc025b0bb7972748a2aa2d32b61ddd8f7e225fd8e5135765183f240 
Learn more  about our user-first security and privacy principles and what we do to keep your information secure and respect your data privacy.

 Let&rsquo;s Keep in Touch

From time to time we&rsquo;ll send you important updates about your Grammarly account. Please visit your email preference settings and let us know what else you&rsquo;d like to receive from us. You might be interested in:
	- Weekly Progress Reports
	- Product Updates
	- Premium Offers

 

  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=773e88fc65b7934e44587934de4c72c292f8abff8d3ada0c6f55f0ccc2655da6a6b8a44d371904a5fe36a10c887ba40cb8c485a2fe06e0d5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=773e88fc65b7934edd9aac71e4a9c00c0e72dcc5d8ecb162d2b7a5726d6ab9dd6a461d480d9fb9155f13079b872a414e205d3768dd8a0f09 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=773e88fc65b7934e4d8babfc4c9d53b47d27b8816b6cde83eaa515873faca0a62bbceab24757ed7cd61e3563d28bf24521392fc081bf1a41 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=773e88fc65b7934e657ba40cec760c3f73511080444fd83037f0717de5846d0a7b48e4fc7167e7d6416ab1fb45b9d1cf8213c7c92bd04af7 

  

  

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=17aa6e4fda61ca62bc558179389d14e24acf1e439e0eeb9abbaa7053c3247c5cb6623364a7490fc4969ed5a9c2a20d9bc64ade38e7294d9ae7f649a08d04bdc40c801ebe6ba36d49c3bf8e068271c413dc7f78fc8b00eb03 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=773e88fc65b7934eb7a311353760bda5b3bef243cc2c29a5a56792725f7cbde3ff7a8feadcd745f41f342d5a53246e4bb0ad41b6174c032f518524fd687f9633 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=773e88fc65b7934eb7a311353760bda5b3bef243cc2c29a5a56792725f7cbde3ff7a8feadcd745f41f342d5a53246e4bb0ad41b6174c032f518524fd687f9633 
Unsubscribe 

  

 You received this email notification because you registered for Grammarly and we wanted to explain more about the features and benefits that you unlocked.

 (c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104